This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Birmingham City transfers: Blues hopeful over Craig Gardner and Rene Krhin deals

Birmingham Mail
11:15, Monday 9 January 2017
BCFC waiting for answer from one target and working through deal for another.

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: Birmingham City transfers: Blues hopeful over Craig Gardner and Rene Krhin deals

Tarquin replying to Birmingham Mail
11:16, Monday 9 January 2017
The 26-year-old defensive midfielder is pondering over the move and with a decision believed to be imminent.

He's not coming is he.
I saw the rain dirty valley, you saw Brigadoon. I sighed...you swooned.
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City transfers: Blues hopeful over Craig Gardner and Rene Krhin deals

PearlyKingsince62 replying to Tarquin
11:17, Monday 9 January 2017
Doesn't sound hopeful.
Here's an idea. Rather than bleating your arse off behind an anonymous name on here or Twitter, do something about it. Stick your head above the parapet and do something in the real world. Don't be some social media troll - put your money where your mouth is.

or does that require effort/balls you don't have?
Tweet Topic

No more Fosters replying to PearlyKingsince62
11:18, Monday 9 January 2017
Pondering......... how enthusiastic
Tweet Topic

Bluemarc81 replying to No more Fosters
11:44, Monday 9 January 2017
Krihn Was probably at the Newcastle game, and was overwhelmed by the 8000 strong home support.
Ricky Otto once told me he lathered his body in coconut oil after a match.
Tweet Topic

Carlos & His Perfect Hair replying to No more Fosters
11:44, Monday 9 January 2017
Dear Panos, tell this clown to either shit or get off the pot.
Tweet Topic

The enlightened one replying to Bluemarc81
12:02, Monday 9 January 2017
It'll be rather disheartening if he turns us down after Sako.
I have an answer for everything.
Tweet Topic

Legal_Bluenose replying to Birmingham Mail
12:04, Monday 9 January 2017
Why is everyone getting so worked up over the contents of a Birmingham Mail article?
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
Tweet Topic

A_n_E replying to Tarquin
12:07, Monday 9 January 2017
sounds like he's trying to think of a decent excuse not to.
Gary Rowett
If the goal difference isnt -25 by the time we face Derby i'll walk away from this forum
Tweet Topic

Le Mod replying to Legal_Bluenose
12:07, Monday 9 January 2017
I'm not sure, this isn't new news, it's been taken from Zola's pre match interview last week.

The Slovenian chap advised he will discuss the move over the weekend with his family and make a decision, pretty normal for a bloke who has to decide whether to up-root his family to a new country at a crucial stage of his career.

We will hear in good time, today I'd imagine.
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic

brummiestu87 replying to No more Fosters
12:08, Monday 9 January 2017
I dont think pondering should be seen as a negative - the guy plays in Spain and has to decide whether to up his sticks and move to Birmingham, which might include a wife + child.
Tweet Topic

Legal_Bluenose replying to brummiestu87
12:53, Monday 9 January 2017

has to decide whether to up his sticks and move to Birmingham, which might include a wife + child.

Isn't offering them a flat or house enough for footballers these days?
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
Tweet Topic

NZ19 replying to Legal_Bluenose
12:53, Monday 9 January 2017
Not when it's in Alum Rock.
Only at Blues.
Tweet Topic

No more Fosters replying to NZ19
13:00, Monday 9 January 2017
I know who shows them round places and puts them up - always in jewellery quarter/st pauls square *
Tweet Topic

brummiestu87 replying to Legal_Bluenose
13:21, Monday 9 January 2017
So would you up your wife and child to another country without thinking it through?
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to brummiestu87
13:30, Monday 9 January 2017
Legal would send them anyway, even if he stayed in Spain ;)
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic

DES replying to brummiestu87
13:31, Monday 9 January 2017
I think this window is one of most important I can think of, couple of good signings that work and club is on the up again, however screw up and it's the scotch bloke off dads army.. were doomed.. doomed I say! Certainly GZ IS!
Kro
Tweet Topic

Thongs replying to DES
13:32, Monday 9 January 2017
insightful.

what do you do for a living DES?
This post is paid for by Small Heath Alliance
Tweet Topic

Thongs replying to Birmingham Mail
13:52, Monday 9 January 2017
[granadacf.ideal.es]

Rene Krhin's departure for Birmingham City may be closed today. The Vital Football website points out that the English club hopes to complete its transfer from Granada after the player has already traveled to the British city to negotiate the terms of his new contract and "prepare to pass the medical examination." According to the same source, the blues would have agreed to pay 2 million pounds (just over € 2,300,000) to acquire the international midfielder with Slovenia. It is recalled that last weekend Birmingham coach Gianfranco Zola acknowledged the club's interest in the player and stressed that "is international with Slovenia and has good qualities that would be positive for us."
Tweet Topic

A_n_E replying to Thongs
14:10, Monday 9 January 2017
Thongs
Birmingham coach Gianfranco Zola acknowledged the club's interest in the player and stressed that "is international with Slovenia and has good qualities that would be positive for us."

i cant help but read that in a manuel / andrew sachs voice
Gary Rowett
If the goal difference isnt -25 by the time we face Derby i'll walk away from this forum
Tweet Topic

Thongs replying to A_n_E
14:15, Monday 9 January 2017
Try it in a Rowett voice

“We certainly haven’t got the flexibility to go and pay that sort of money to get that type of player in.

“We have got money but I think we are in a position at the moment where certainly if we are capable of maybe bringing two or three players in, the right type of players in, that would give us huge boost.

“Everyone always says the same thing. ‘We have got a small squad but we need to add to it’.

“We have got a small squad for a reason - it’s enabled us to get more quality into the squad. It’s not because I like having less options."

“I do like a tight squad but I think there has always got to be that ability to change the squad."

Still awake?
Tweet Topic

Akita replying to Carlos & His Perfect Hair
14:17, Monday 9 January 2017
Étienne Lantier
Dear Panos, tell this clown to either shit or get off the pot.

Exactly!
Tweet Topic

QBBC2 replying to Legal_Bluenose
14:24, Monday 9 January 2017
Legal_Bluenose

has to decide whether to up his sticks and move to Birmingham, which might include a wife + child.

Isn't offering them a flat or house enough for footballers these days?

In the old days you'd just buy their mom a washing machine.
Tweet Topic

STD replying to Thongs
14:27, Monday 9 January 2017
Thongs
Try it in a Rowett voice

“We certainly haven’t got the flexibility to go and pay that sort of money to get that type of player in.

“We have got money but I think we are in a position at the moment where certainly if we are capable of maybe bringing two or three players in, the right type of players in, that would give us huge boost.

“Everyone always says the same thing. ‘We have got a small squad but we need to add to it’.

“We have got a small squad for a reason - it’s enabled us to get more quality into the squad. It’s not because I like having less options."

“I do like a tight squad but I think there has always got to be that ability to change the squad."

Still awake?

can go for Lee Clark "I like him, he has some Pash'un "
Moist
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to Thongs
14:44, Monday 9 January 2017
Thongs
Try it in a Rowett voice

Still awake?

Or the classic "we have to make sure players we bring in don't disrupt the togetherness that the group has" or "we need players that can fit in to the system we want to play"
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic

NZ19 replying to Bluewurst
14:51, Monday 9 January 2017
Why are you making that out to be a bad thing :?
Only at Blues.
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to NZ19
14:55, Monday 9 January 2017
It isn't, but you shouldn't then use the excuse that the players are not good enough to play any other way, for not changing things.

One or the other.
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic

Caspiraghi replying to Thongs
16:11, Monday 9 January 2017
Thongs
Try it in a Rowett voice

“We have got money but I fink we are in a position at the moment where certainly if we are capable of maybe bringing two or three players in, the right type of players in, that would give us huge boost.

“Everyone always says the same fing. ‘We have got a small squad but we need to add to it’.

“I do like a tight squad but I fink there has always got to be that ability to change the squad."

Still awake?
the king loves me
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to No more Fosters
17:54, Monday 9 January 2017
No more Fosters
I know who shows them round places and puts them up - always in jewellery quarter/st pauls square *

I've worked up there for 15 years and have only ever seen Brady and Clinton Morrison up there in all that time.
Tweet Topic

StechyBlue replying to Ribeye
18:27, Monday 9 January 2017
Someone on WM said khrin deal is not happening. Got another offer.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »