This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Birmingham City transfers: Blues still hopeful about Rene Krhin deal despite return to training with Grenada

Birmingham Mail
14:00, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Sources in Spain claim BCFC target still intends to sign for Blues - but concern over deal remains.

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: Birmingham City transfers: Blues still hopeful about Rene Krhin deal despite return to training with Grenada

jamiespollock replying to Birmingham Mail
14:05, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Fanny
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City transfers: Blues still hopeful about Rene Krhin deal despite return to training with Grenada

Artist replying to jamiespollock
14:16, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Not fanny,it was a Dick article.
Tweet Topic

Darren Purse replying to Birmingham Mail
14:27, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Granada
Tweet Topic

blueorfe replying to Birmingham Mail
14:30, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Who is the editor of that awful newspaper? Who the hell are Grenada? I understood that was an island in the Caribbean.

I can't remember the last time that I read an article in that rag when there weren't any spelling mistakes.

If I make a spelling mistake then that's fine, but a newspaper constantly getting it wrong is disgraceful!
Tweet Topic

NevBCFC replying to blueorfe
14:34, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Alright Gladys, calm down.
“ This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.”
[www.hark.com]

[soundcloud.com]
[www.redbubble.com]
Tweet Topic

wannabee bailey replying to NevBCFC
15:15, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Call me Gladys as well then. I expect people whose job is communications/marketing to be able to put a sentence together without spelling and grammar errors.

This came back to me just a week ago. I'm talking to social media agencies at the moment, to manage all that for me.

One company has 3 spelling errors on the homepage of their website. If, by any chance, I ended up using them, I'd feel that I would have to approve everything they put out in my name, before it was published.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
Tweet Topic

Thongs replying to wannabee bailey
15:18, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Steve the Fish
This post is paid for by Small Heath Alliance

Never EVER forget!

[www.smallheathalliance.com]
Tweet Topic

bluearmyfaction replying to blueorfe
15:23, Tuesday 10 January 2017
blueorfe
Who is the editor of that awful newspaper? Who the hell are Grenada? I understood that was an island in the Caribbean.
"I found my wife in bed with a man from a Caribbean island."

"Grenada?"

"No, just keyed her Micra."
Tweet Topic

STD replying to Birmingham Mail
15:24, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Makes us sound like a clingy ex
Moist
Tweet Topic

Ralph coates Barnet replying to STD
15:28, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Should have done a "cloughie" and not let him out of the door until he signs I'm afraid,the kid has gone he won't be returning.
Tweet Topic

QBBC2 replying to bluearmyfaction
15:29, Tuesday 10 January 2017
I got off with a girl from Cumbria, by the river Derwent.

Cockermouth?

No, but I felt her tits.
Tweet Topic

Tall replying to Thongs
15:30, Tuesday 10 January 2017
:D
It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. Just as long as you've got chickens.
Tweet Topic

The cat next door replying to wannabee bailey
15:32, Tuesday 10 January 2017
I no what you meen.
Tweet Topic

STD replying to Ralph coates Barnet
15:44, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Biff tannen
Should have done a "cloughie" and not let him out of the door until he signs I'm afraid,the kid has gone he won't be returning.

No, we are having some time apart. Thats all it is, a temporary setback, still going to have a long relationship. You'll see, you'll all see
Moist
Tweet Topic

NevBCFC replying to wannabee bailey
15:50, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Hiya Gladys.
“ This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.”
[www.hark.com]

[soundcloud.com]
[www.redbubble.com]
Tweet Topic

Nawal El Saadawi replying to Birmingham Mail
16:25, Tuesday 10 January 2017
For him its early days. He has 3 whole weeks to find a better bet than us. If that doesn't happen he can change his mind and come here.

Gordon Strachan used to say, when at Coventry, that he recruited players once the top teams in the division(s) had shown no real interest, but only then when the players options were diminishing.
Wigan Pier.
Tweet Topic

jeffwealands replying to Nawal El Saadawi
17:03, Tuesday 10 January 2017
I do an impression of that Puddle duck from Beatrix Potter.

Jemima?

No, I do her voice as well
Tweet Topic

Hoof hearted? replying to jeffwealands
20:11, Tuesday 10 January 2017
I remember when it was, great service you get from Granada.
Tweet Topic

Rene Krhin

pacifismo replying to Birmingham Mail
21:24, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Is anyone actually excited about this move?
He seems like a decent player. Not sure whether he is what we need though, but he seems like the type of technical player the Zola-istas are after.

I can't help but think he's sat on his porch now, sipping a glass of Andalucia's finest, gazing over the hills and thinking about his potential move. I know where I'd rather be and I've been a ST platinum away member for 18 years! Haha.

In addition, is this sluggishness in the transfer game vindication that it wasn't Rowett after all, we'd have had Lansbury and Toral in if we'd kept hold of GR?
Tweet Topic

Re: Rene Krhin

StechyBlue replying to pacifismo
21:26, Tuesday 10 January 2017
It's all gone quite. Worryingly.
Tweet Topic

No more Fosters replying to pacifismo
21:30, Tuesday 10 January 2017
you're kidding yourself if you think we'd have lansbury and toral by now with GR
Tweet Topic

pacifismo replying to StechyBlue
21:32, Tuesday 10 January 2017
I am a bit concerned the board/management team can't even sell their new vision to a semi decent player from a team are 4 points adrift in La Liga....thumbs down
Tweet Topic

QBBC2 replying to pacifismo
21:32, Tuesday 10 January 2017
I doubt we would've had Toral nor Lansbury, either now or at the end of the transfer window.
Tweet Topic

newblue replying to QBBC2
21:34, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Same as it ever was then
Tweet Topic

pacifismo replying to QBBC2
21:36, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Same as now then
Tweet Topic

Blue2001 replying to pacifismo
21:37, Tuesday 10 January 2017
villa are signing lansbury for 3m & paying him 40 grand a week.way out of our league.we aint got the parachutes payments to help us no more
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to pacifismo
22:06, Tuesday 10 January 2017
pacifismo
I am a bit concerned the board/management team can't even sell their new vision to a semi decent player from a team are 4 points adrift in La Liga....thumbs down

Next time you are offered a job in Spain, when you go over to check the company out, would you sign the contract and then nip home to tell the mrs she has to pack her bags sharpish?
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic

pacifismo replying to Bluewurst
22:12, Tuesday 10 January 2017
No, I'd take her with me so we could decide together. If Manu had come calling do you think he'd be mulling it over...?
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to pacifismo
22:16, Tuesday 10 January 2017
If Man U had come calling, the £75k per week could mean she wouldn't need to worry about telling her work she is pissing off at the drop of a hat. (Or maybe looking after the kid)

Maybe?
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »