This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Re: Rene Krhin

pacifismo replying to Bluewurst
22:27, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Maybe. I'd like to hope that's the case.
But in actuality I'd imagine he's just risk assessing with his agent and frantically trying to work out if he can get into the prem and if we're his best entry point.
Tweet Topic

pacifismo replying to Bluewurst
22:28, Tuesday 10 January 2017
He seems a decent player though.
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to pacifismo
22:43, Tuesday 10 January 2017
I'm thinking he's checking out the deal where he will be earning a shitload more than he was, and has gone back to his club to do what he is contracted to do, as they have insisted upon.

He wouldn't be playing international football or at the top level in Spain or Italy if he didn't know how to kick a football, is what I am thinking.

He certainly wouldn't have a serie A, copa Italia and a champions league winners medals (apparently!) even if it's in strictly odd circumstances
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic

StechyBlue replying to Bluewurst
22:49, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Bluewurst
pacifismo
I am a bit concerned the board/management team can't even sell their new vision to a semi decent player from a team are 4 points adrift in La Liga....thumbs down

Next time you are offered a job in Spain, when you go over to check the company out, would you sign the contract and then nip home to tell the mrs she has to pack her bags sharpish?

I'd skip the nip home bit lol.
Tweet Topic

SteveCherry replying to StechyBlue
22:52, Tuesday 10 January 2017
Leaving a note on the sideboard saying, "I don't care if they don't shave their armpits".
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
Tweet Topic

Taitys T-Shirt replying to SteveCherry
05:22, Wednesday 11 January 2017
GRENADA ???

What, the country in the Caribbean ? Or the city in Andalusia ?

The Feckin evening vile, useless Chunts, why do they even bother?
Should stick to telling everyone about another 5 reasons why people should like Dr. Feckin Tony, or similar utter bollox !

Wouldn't wipe my arse on it
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City transfers: Blues still hopeful about Rene Krhin deal despite return to training with Grenada

Pablo ibanez replying to Birmingham Mail
09:32, Wednesday 11 January 2017
Jordan ibe anyone? Wants to go out on loan to championship, cant imagine his wages being that big, played here before.
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City transfers: Blues still hopeful about Rene Krhin deal despite return to training with Grenada

bluearmyfaction replying to jeffwealands
10:20, Wednesday 11 January 2017
-My wife's name is the Latin for dawn.

-Aurora?

-Well, I have my moments.
Tweet Topic

Akita replying to bluearmyfaction
20:22, Wednesday 11 January 2017
Panos get on the blower and tell him if he doenst decide whether to sign in 5 minutes,tell him to "do one".
Tweet Topic

Major Clanger replying to Akita
22:27, Wednesday 11 January 2017

:(
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »