This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Re: What percentage of housework do you do?

Southside Blue replying to Miguel
14:42, Wednesday 11 January 2017
Miguel
We've got a magic basket on the landing. I just throw my clothes in there and I think they go down some tubes or something where they're automatically washed, ironed and then fed back into my wardrobe via another tube. Brilliant device.
. I've got something similar but a cheaper version . It takes the clothes and washes them but the tube drops them into another basket prior to ironing . It usually takes a bout two months before that operation kicks in
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
Tweet Topic

Miss World replying to Southside Blue
15:07, Wednesday 11 January 2017
I've got this version too. I'm thinking about trading it in for a more modern version from Russia or Latvia or somewhere. Preferably one with massive tits.
Tweet Topic

Sir Heisenberg replying to Haircut1000
15:16, Wednesday 11 January 2017
No matter how edgy SHA tries to be, threads like this only serve to demonstrate that it still belongs to the great British music hall tradition of unreconstructed humour.

#bernardmanninglives
Tweet Topic

Wingman Blue replying to Sir Heisenberg
16:06, Wednesday 11 January 2017
Sir Heisenberg
No matter how edgy SHA tries to be, threads like this only serve to demonstrate that it still belongs to the great British music hall tradition of unreconstructed humour.

#bernardmanninglives

Unreconstructed humour?? I'll remember that next time I'm hoovering and mopping....
Tweet Topic

Sir Heisenberg replying to Wingman Blue
16:35, Wednesday 11 January 2017
Wingman Blue
Sir Heisenberg

#bernardmanninglives

Unreconstructed humour?? I'll remember that next time I'm hoovering and mopping....

You and I are clearly in the minority Wingy!
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »