This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Birmingham City's Tomasz Kuszczak simply refused to be beaten: Newcastle United opposition view

Birmingham Mail
14:57, Sunday 19 March 2017
Blues held the Magpies to a goalless draw - here's how Chronicle Live reported it

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: Birmingham City's Tomasz Kuszczak simply refused to be beaten: Newcastle United opposition view

Gary Rowett replying to Birmingham Mail
14:59, Sunday 19 March 2017
I was shocked he won MOTM

He made that one excellent save, but other than that, a couple of routine stops and we pretty much restricted Newcastle to long rang pot shots and scuffed crosses.

'course the Chronicle would rather paint it that we were under constant bombardment and they were missing chance after chance.

They were pretty blunt.
My message to Group-Think is clear: give Arry a chance or face the consequences
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City's Tomasz Kuszczak simply refused to be beaten: Newcastle United opposition view

Block D replying to Gary Rowett
15:15, Sunday 19 March 2017
i no longer live in brum so dont shoot me. My 1st season out of brum due to work, The bloke at the game on soccer saturday was saying big gulf in class between the sides and only a matter of time before newcastle score. He is a chunt mind and hates blues just like beagrie.
Tweet Topic

The enlightened one replying to Block D
15:34, Sunday 19 March 2017
What was his name the reporter?

The most nonsensical reporting I've ever seen. I listened to the Blues live commentary whilst watching soccer Saturday and the reporter couldn't have been more innacuarate.

The match sounded fairly even, but he was going on like we deserved nothing out of the match and were getting battered.

He even managed to throw in a cheap comment saying you can clearly see there's a gulf in class.
I have an answer for everything.
Tweet Topic

stevo replying to The enlightened one
16:00, Sunday 19 March 2017
It was an even game.TK made 1 top drawer save.If we were still playing now it would still be 0-0. Benitez took us for granted imo by leaving out Shelvey and Gayle and i'd be pissed off with that if i was a NU fan.They thought it was a walkover and fecked up.
Tweet Topic

Mad Blue replying to Birmingham Mail
16:06, Sunday 19 March 2017
Newcastle are a big club with great support but having watched Blues for over 50 years I can honestly say there is not any team in this division this season that are a class above the average. They are alright but they are far from great.
The truth is like Poetry but no one likes Poetry.
Tweet Topic

Bcfc1967 replying to Mad Blue
17:14, Sunday 19 March 2017
Mad Blue
Newcastle are a big club with great support but having watched Blues for over 50 years I can honestly say there is not any team in this division this season that are a class above the average. They are alright but they are far from great.

Agree with this. No stand out team. Not overly impressed with Newcastle and remember wondering how Reading were so high when we played them. Whoever goes up will need to spend a fortune to have any chance of surviving.
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to Gary Rowett
18:30, Sunday 19 March 2017
Gary Rowett
I was shocked he won MOTM

He made that one excellent save, but other than that, a couple of routine stops and we pretty much restricted Newcastle to long rang pot shots and scuffed crosses.

'course the Chronicle would rather paint it that we were under constant bombardment and they were missing chance after chance.

They were pretty blunt.

They were Blunted I would say.

If you think that about TK though, you need to face the green thing when you go to the game.
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »