This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Blues v Burton Albion ticket details

Birmingham City
13:27, Monday 20 March 2017
Ticketing arrangements for Blues' Sky Bet Championship fixture against Burton Albnion at St. Andrew's on Monday 17 April (3pm kick-off).

[www.bcfc.com]
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: Blues v Burton Albion ticket details

Thongs replying to Birmingham City
13:35, Monday 20 March 2017
Stechy, this is on a bank holiday. Work will be closed. use this link to guide you

[www.google.co.uk]
This post is paid for by Small Heath Alliance

Sweepover
Great bloke, great listen.

He's the bigger Man as usual.

That's how I'll remember him, the half a dozen or so vocal pygmies on here can feck right off, this old Club of ours will never be the same again for me, I've waited all my Blues supporting life for a Manager like GR to come along.

I didn't go on Saturday, I may well have seen my last game at St Andrews after 50 years, who knows ???.
Tweet Topic

philly_bluenose replying to Thongs
13:38, Monday 20 March 2017
Mildly excited, as this will be my one appearance at St Andrews this season.
What are the chances of a sell-out? :D
Tweet Topic

westbo99 replying to philly_bluenose
14:51, Monday 20 March 2017
About the same chance as ive got of having a threesome with michelle keegan and kelly brook.
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to Birmingham City
06:55, Tuesday 21 March 2017
If lose will Gary Rowett the poster demand a refund again?
Tweet Topic
  • Handmade Turned Items
    Looking for a unique gift? Browse our website for handmade turned items.
  • Advertisement
  • Get £2.50 off at FunkyHampers.com
    From Sweet Hampers to Chocolates and Retro Gifts to Flowers, FunkyHampers have exclusive gifts for all occasions.
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »