This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Birmingham City poll: Happy birthday Tomasz Kuszczak, but is he the best Blues goalkeeper in the last five years?

Birmingham Mail
18:17, Monday 20 March 2017
BCFC stopper is 35 today, but is he better than these players?

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: Birmingham City poll: Happy birthday Tomasz Kuszczak, but is he the best Blues goalkeeper in the last five years?

Bluesince62 replying to Birmingham Mail
18:58, Monday 20 March 2017
Yes.
Arse
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City poll: Happy birthday Tomasz Kuszczak, but is he the best Blues goalkeeper in the last five years?

European Bob replying to Birmingham Mail
19:12, Monday 20 March 2017
1. Tommy K
2. Randolph
3. Myhill
4. Butland
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to European Bob
19:24, Monday 20 March 2017
Has been a very good signing for us and has gained us more points than he has cost us.

Tommy
Butland
Myhill
Randolph
Tweet Topic

Gary Rowett replying to Birmingham Mail
19:27, Monday 20 March 2017
No
#DrainTheSwamp

Zola: 17/04/17

Chester: 10/05/17

Panos: 19/05/17

Thongs:
Tweet Topic

Bluesince62 replying to Gary Rowett
19:30, Monday 20 March 2017
Sighs.
Arse
Tweet Topic

Tank replying to Birmingham Mail
19:43, Monday 20 March 2017
Possibly the most ridiculous poll
Ever to be conducted
Ridiculous
Melting snowflakes
With Donald and Nigel
Tweet Topic

Lumière replying to Birmingham Mail
21:25, Monday 20 March 2017
The best since Foster.

Close the thread.
Tweet Topic

Bob Latchford replying to Gary Rowett
21:28, Monday 20 March 2017
Gary Rowett
No

Butland
Randolph
Tommy
Myhill
Doyle
Legzdins
Lucas
Tweet Topic

The Birmingham Power Shift replying to Bob Latchford
21:33, Monday 20 March 2017
Tommy is better than Randolp was for us, much better.

Randolph might be better now, but not when he was here.

Based on how they've been here:

Kucszsak
Butland
Myhill
Randolph
Ledgzins
Lucas
Only at Blues.
Tweet Topic

Lumière replying to Birmingham Mail
21:33, Monday 20 March 2017
Further evidence that our supporters are in denial about the quality of our players.

TK could do a job in the Premier League. But we only paid £0 for him therefore he's average at best.
Tweet Topic

Bears replying to Lumière
00:11, Tuesday 21 March 2017
Who the feck is/was Lucas?
No future.....
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to Bears
06:54, Tuesday 21 March 2017
David Lucas.
Tweet Topic

StechyBlue replying to Ribeye
08:29, Tuesday 21 March 2017
I raise you all a Maik Taylor.
Tweet Topic

Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist replying to StechyBlue
09:02, Tuesday 21 March 2017
StechyBlue

I'll have to raise you a 'hasn't been at the club in the last five years'....
You know what? I think I'd quite like to sit near Miguel.
Tweet Topic

Bob Latchford replying to The Birmingham Power Shift
09:47, Tuesday 21 March 2017
NZ19

I disagree

Randolph was outstanding for us - in those first few months when Clark was playing wing backs and we were a shambles, he was man of the match almost every week. His distribution was fantastic too, something we can't say about the current fella.

Tommy has been great for us, far better than I thought he would be, but (in my opinion) he's not as good as Randolph was for us
Tweet Topic

wargasm69 replying to Bob Latchford
10:31, Tuesday 21 March 2017
Tough one. I really liked Myhill and Randolph. Randolph had a few mistakes, notably at the near post (Bolton not the only one). Boaz very solid but had the best defence in front of him. Tommy is good but something about him makes me a little nervous. Butland great now, but when with us, quite mistake prone. Therefore...
Randolph
Myhill
Tommy
Butland
Tweet Topic

The Birmingham Power Shift replying to Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist
10:34, Tuesday 21 March 2017
Tam
StechyBlue

I'll have to raise you a 'hasn't been at the club in the last five years'....

But enough about StechyBlue...
Only at Blues.
Tweet Topic

Benni replying to Birmingham Mail
10:42, Tuesday 21 March 2017
I remember being horrified by Tommy's league debut at home vs Reading, even though he saved the penalty in the last minute

Happy to say he's proved me wrong ever since
Tweet Topic

pearcy replying to Lumière
00:24, Wednesday 22 March 2017
Capitano
Further evidence that our supporters are in denial about the quality of our players.

Butland is better on Fifa 17 and that's all that matters!
Tweet Topic

pearcy replying to pearcy
00:36, Wednesday 22 March 2017
Shotstopping 9.5/10

Coming for crosses for such a big fecker 5/10

Being caught off your line against the Vile for that header off the free kick 2/10

I like TK, but we need a better deputy and more of a challenger than 'Put some gloves on your leg ends'
Tweet Topic

TiptonBluenose replying to Bob Latchford
07:17, Wednesday 22 March 2017
Bob Latchford
NZ19

I disagree

Randolph was outstanding for us - in those first few months when Clark was playing wing backs and we were a shambles, he was man of the match almost every week. His distribution was fantastic too, something we can't say about the current fella.

Tommy has been great for us, far better than I thought he would be, but (in my opinion) he's not as good as Randolph was for us
Randolph was shit , shoot low and hard at near post and 9 times out of 10 he conceded
Tweet Topic

farawayblue replying to TiptonBluenose
07:47, Wednesday 22 March 2017
How on Earth is Doyle not number 1? This poll is rubbish.
Tweet Topic

U-ge Club replying to Birmingham Mail
08:04, Wednesday 22 March 2017
Myhill was by far the best
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to StechyBlue
08:18, Wednesday 22 March 2017
Deary me Stechy
Tweet Topic

Bob Latchford replying to TiptonBluenose
09:06, Wednesday 22 March 2017
TiptonBluenose
Bob Latchford
NZ19

I disagree

Randolph was shit , shoot low and hard at near post and 9 times out of 10 he conceded

"9 times out of 10"
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »