This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Reasons to hate TTA

Carlos & His Perfect Hair
08:57, Friday 21 April 2017
I can't think of any.

I don't read blogs, not even Mayors, so I'm not au fait with all the financial comings and goings, however, I seem to recall some mention on here that before they had taken over, they were putting bits of money in, which allowed St Gary to get a few people in. Nothing wrong with that.

When they took over, whether it was right or moral or just, they sacked St Gary, and brought in dear 'Franco, a bit puzzling, but I'm sure they had the best of intentions, and then they provided him, or Ewan, with money to try and improve the squad. Nothing wrong with that.

Once 'Franco had had a titfull of Gary Rowett and Bob Latchfords crying, and left, they got in Harry Redknapp and Steve Cotterill, neither of whom would come cheap (yes, I know, Harry is doing it for free, because he hates the Villa), and they did it almost immediately.

What's not to like?
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: Reasons to hate TTA

Bob Latchford replying to Carlos & His Perfect Hair
09:00, Friday 21 April 2017
The Thongs tribute acts on here are appalling.

Try harder next time kid
Tweet Topic

Thongs replying to Carlos & His Perfect Hair
09:01, Friday 21 April 2017
On the face of it both Zola and Redknapp were brought in speedily. I dont think this is the case though. Both were lined up well before the event. Redknapp is a born liar so i'm not having the quarter past 7 phone call from Blues representatives and a meeting that night in London.
This post is paid for by Small Heath Alliance

Never EVER forget!

[www.smallheathalliance.com]

[www.smallheathalliance.com]
Tweet Topic

Tarquin replying to Carlos & His Perfect Hair
09:17, Friday 21 April 2017
I can't think of any.

I don't read blogs, not even Mayors, so I'm not au fait with all the financial comings and goings, however, I seem to recall some mention on here that before they had taken over, they were putting bits of money in, which allowed St Gary to get a few people in. Nothing wrong with that.

When they took over, whether it was right or moral or just, they sacked St Gary, and brought in dear 'Franco, a bit puzzling, but I'm sure they had the best of intentions, and then they provided him, or Ewan, with money to try and improve the squad. Nothing wrong with that.

Once 'Franco had had a titfull of Gary Rowett and Bob Latchfords crying, and left, they got in Harry Redknapp and Steve Cotterill, neither of whom would come cheap (yes, I know, Harry is doing it for free, because he hates the Villa), and they did it almost immediately.

What's not to like?

I'm kind of with you. Don't know whether the ROwett/Zola thing was naivety on TTA's part or malevolence on Panos's but it was wrong either way. We all feck up from time to time.

Other than that, invested in the club and have been decisive.
I saw the rain dirty valley, you saw Brigadoon. I sighed...you swooned.
Tweet Topic

Carlos & His Perfect Hair replying to Bob Latchford
09:19, Friday 21 April 2017

The Thongs tribute acts on here are appalling.

Try harder next time kid

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you are a very boring man.
Tweet Topic

JohnP replying to Carlos & His Perfect Hair
09:27, Friday 21 April 2017
They have the stupidest name in football.
Tweet Topic

TQ Blue replying to Tarquin
09:37, Friday 21 April 2017
I was not impressed with what happened regarding Rowett and what seemed to be a lack of due diligence regarding Zola. I still wonder what made them think that he would be better than what we already had - what were Zola's qualifications? What was it about his managerial record that led them to believe that he had hidden potential? Etc.

But that's in the past now thanks to Zola's decision, everyone makes mistakes and all that matters is that we try to learn from our mistakes. I'm pleased that they seem to have gone in a different direction this time by getting someone with experience and proven ability at this level and higher.

For me, the jury is still out a bit on TTA. I am hopeful that we can stay up and then I'm keen to see what happens next and what direction TTA take the club in next season. These are exciting times now that we have started a new chapter. I believe that with some finance and the right management this club should be seriously looking to gain promotion with a view to trying to establish themselves as a permanent top flight team, like a couple of our local rivals have done in recent years. I would be delighted if TTA had similar ambitions and a serious long term plan to achieve the same for Blues.
Tweet Topic

Cattell Prod replying to Carlos & His Perfect Hair
09:58, Friday 21 April 2017
I've been one of their bigger critics on here and I think the way they went about the whole Zola thing was broadly diabolical, but if we stay up under Arry and he's up for staying next year, the slate's wiped completely clean for me. Gotta be honest and say I'm still swooning a bit at his appointment. Could you get a more made for Blues manager?

You get the feeling that anything could happen under them.

It's certainly not been boring.

Up the fecking Arry.
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
Tweet Topic

QBBC2 replying to TQ Blue
10:12, Friday 21 April 2017
Agree with most of that apart from the "serious long term plan" bit as they're looking to turn it around and sell after two years of ownership aren't they? If so we should be hoping for a serious short term plan - cut considerably shorter and made all the more difficult by the Zola debacle.

Or has that plan changed and they're looking to hold on to us and use us as a feeder club as per Mayor's hunch?
Tweet Topic

Gary Rowett replying to Carlos & His Perfect Hair
10:30, Friday 21 April 2017
Whats not to like about an organisation that:

- sacked one of the best managers in the country, a week before Christmas, as we were over-performing and on course for the play offs

- the manager maltreated was also a former player

- they couldnt be arsed to issue a proper statement, talk to the fans, explain the reasons, this led to mass division and in-fighting, literally in the stands

- they've got an unprofessional guy covered in tattoos and obsessed with Instagram running the show, who snipes at former managers on Twitter

- they brought in Zola, despite him having a dreadful managerial record, this has resulted in us going back 5 years and possibly facing relegation

- despite a massive implosion, they were too arrogant to sack Zola and face up to their mistake. Instead Zola had to resign to put an end to the farce, but its been left too late to fix with just 3 games left

Apart from that they're alright
#DrainTheSwamp

Zola: 17/04/17

Chester: 10/05/17

Panos: 19/05/17

Thongs:
Tweet Topic

TQ Blue replying to QBBC2
10:39, Friday 21 April 2017
QBBC2
Agree with most of that apart from the "serious long term plan" bit as they're looking to turn it around and sell after two years of ownership aren't they? If so we should be hoping for a serious short term plan - cut considerably shorter and made all the more difficult by the Zola debacle.

Ah, I wasn't sure about that, fair point. Is that stance official then - that they will definitely look to sell after two years?
Tweet Topic

Carlos & His Perfect Hair replying to TQ Blue
10:44, Friday 21 April 2017
A feeder club for whom?
Tweet Topic

QBBC2 replying to TQ Blue
10:46, Friday 21 April 2017
I don't know. That was what was originally said but whether it was official or it was a case of putting two and two together due to the restriction meaning the club couldn't be sold on for two years coupled with Paul Suen's usual modus operandi I do not know.
Tweet Topic

Nose of Blue replying to Thongs
11:01, Friday 21 April 2017
Spoke to a friend of mine yesterday who knows the Wisemans. He was told on Thursday before the Rotherham game that Redknapp had been lined up.

Miserable fecker could have told me that once Zola went to get the bet on.
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to Gary Rowett
13:04, Friday 21 April 2017
Gary Rowett
Whats not to like about an organisation that:

- sacked one of the best managers in the country, a week before Christmas, as we were over-performing and on course for the play offs

- the manager maltreated was also a former player

- they couldnt be arsed to issue a proper statement, talk to the fans, explain the reasons, this led to mass division and in-fighting, literally in the stands

- they've got an unprofessional guy covered in tattoos and obsessed with Instagram running the show, who snipes at former managers on Twitter

- they brought in Zola, despite him having a dreadful managerial record, this has resulted in us going back 5 years and possibly facing relegation

- despite a massive implosion, they were too arrogant to sack Zola and face up to their mistake. Instead Zola had to resign to put an end to the farce, but its been left too late to fix with just 3 games left

Apart from that they're alright

You missed off that they dont give moaning fans a refund when we lose a game of football.
Tweet Topic

Petebaldwin replying to Nose of Blue
13:08, Friday 21 April 2017
Nose of Blue
Spoke to a friend of mine yesterday who knows the Wisemans. He was told on Thursday before the Rotherham game that Redknapp had been lined up.

Miserable fecker could have told me that once Zola went to get the bet on.

Said all along it's unlikely that Zola decided to resign because he's just such a nice person. TTA didn't want to admit they were wrong so they paid him off. Are we supposed to believe that they spoke to Redknapp on Thursday just in case Zola decided to resign at some point in the future? :D
Tweet Topic

Deckchair replying to Carlos & His Perfect Hair
13:34, Friday 21 April 2017
No communication with the fans
Unwilling to sack Zola/ admit they made a mistake
Tweet Topic

chrisquinn3 replying to Gary Rowett
13:45, Friday 21 April 2017
Gary Rowett
- sacked one of the best managers in the country

:D:D:D
Tweet Topic

Rosie The Dog replying to Carlos & His Perfect Hair
14:00, Friday 21 April 2017
I can't think of any.

What's not to like?

thumbs up
Woof Woof
Tweet Topic
  • Handmade Turned Items
    Looking for a unique gift? Browse our website for handmade turned items.
  • Advertisement
  • Get £2.50 off at FunkyHampers.com
    From Sweet Hampers to Chocolates and Retro Gifts to Flowers, FunkyHampers have exclusive gifts for all occasions.
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »