This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Richard Ashcroft

RobertoBaggiosPerm
09:29, Friday 21 April 2017
Charasmatic , held the audience brilliantly towards the end, a great show man - brilliant night

Shaun Ryder and Black Grape - oh dear, he no longer shocks or makes me laugh, a sad drunken paraody with classic like " Little kxxb" and lines like " you shoved my cxxk in your txxt".
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: Richard Ashcroft

notts_blue replying to RobertoBaggiosPerm
09:32, Friday 21 April 2017
On talksport now.
magna on relationships
"Why don't we ban couples because you know, some people get a little stabby when they are broken up with"
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to RobertoBaggiosPerm
09:36, Friday 21 April 2017
Dont like the manc fanny
Tweet Topic

TQ Blue replying to RobertoBaggiosPerm
09:50, Friday 21 April 2017
His first solo album 'Alone With Everybody' always brings back some fun memories of a lady from near Stourbridge who got me into that album. I never really got The Verve apart from the song 'Sonnet'. I liked a few tracks off the 'Keys To The World' album, but this thread reminds me - I need to get his other three solo albums and see what they are like. Are you familiar with them? Anyone here who can offer a review of them?
Tweet Topic

Southside Blue replying to TQ Blue
10:27, Friday 21 April 2017
Not enough harmonica or slide guitar for me ..
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
Tweet Topic

TQ Blue replying to RobertoBaggiosPerm
10:34, Friday 21 April 2017
Just listening to 'These People' for the first time. The first track 'Out Of My Body' is interesting - it starts off sounding like some kind of cowboy song, then goes all 'techno' and modern. I'm on track three now ('They Don't Own Me') and that is a really nice song, it has the typical moody Ashcroft feel to it. Track four ('Hold On') seems a bit weak. I think I'm going to enjoy catching up on these albums. I'm also going to have a listen to the albums by The Verve I've never got around to listening to - I've heard a lot of people raving about them over the years.
Tweet Topic

RobertoBaggiosPerm replying to TQ Blue
10:54, Friday 21 April 2017
thumbs up
Tweet Topic

TinaTractor replying to RobertoBaggiosPerm
12:00, Friday 21 April 2017
Off to see him in Leeds tomorrow.

Lively or what? Will determine my drinking choices beforehand.
Tweet Topic

The cat next door replying to RobertoBaggiosPerm
12:12, Friday 21 April 2017
Saw him a few years ago at Latitude, it was just him on stage with an acoustic guitar. It is one of the best gigs I have ever seen.
Tweet Topic

number8 replying to TQ Blue
12:17, Friday 21 April 2017
A Northern Soul is brilliant.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
Tweet Topic

Le Mod replying to TinaTractor
17:00, Friday 21 April 2017
Went last night, wouldn't say lively but it was a great big, did a lot of Verve stuff too.
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »