This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

BCFC: Transfers and Misdirection

almajir.net
09:05, Monday 17 July 2017
Birmingham City wrapped up the signing of Cheikh N'Doye on Friday, with news first breaking of the potential for the deal only the day before. In a time when rumours are rife and with a manager who is eminently quotable, how are Blues pulling these under the radar deals off?

[almajir.net]
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: BCFC: Transfers and Misdirection

Tilton shark replying to almajir.net
09:59, Monday 17 July 2017
Good stuff Dan.

So was that good of me to click or not?? At least your stuff loads without loads of ads and the laptop can continue to work. (Take note Vile mail)
Turn left when you get on a plane.
Tweet Topic

Nawal El Saadawi replying to Tilton shark
10:08, Monday 17 July 2017
Redknapp is very experienced so why should he not spread ridiculous rumours to hide what we are really up to? The idea that he never wanted Terry but did so to disguise his focus on Roberts is funny, really. If Dr Tony was influenced by this, somehow, that would be just lovely.
Wigan Pier.
Tweet Topic

nick_p replying to almajir.net
10:09, Monday 17 July 2017
Brilliant piece. And your friend is spot on - we're all addictive to consumer behaviour, losing interest in something as soon as we've clicked the Buy button (I have a steadily growing collection of second-hand CDs and DVDs that attest to this).
Tweet Topic

The Birmingham Power Shift replying to nick_p
10:10, Monday 17 July 2017
I'm actually certain the reason villa went in extra hard for Terry is because of the tweets sent to Dr. Rain Man on twitter from their fans, when it emerged we were in for him.

Certain of it.

He's so needy.
Only at Blues.
Tweet Topic

HackneyBlue replying to The Birmingham Power Shift
10:10, Monday 17 July 2017
100%.

He proved it himself when he mentioned us in his announcement
Tweet Topic

Nawal El Saadawi replying to HackneyBlue
11:28, Monday 17 July 2017
:D
Wigan Pier.
Tweet Topic

El Mayor replying to The Birmingham Power Shift
11:31, Monday 17 July 2017
The Birmingham Power Shift
I'm actually certain the reason villa went in extra hard for Terry is because of the tweets sent to Dr. Rain Man on twitter from their fans, when it emerged we were in for him.

Certain of it.

He's so needy.

I think there is something in that, to be sure.

I also think that the stuff about Villa promoting academy stuff in China is in direct response to Ren Xuandong's academy links there. Notice Blues are sending out their u14s now...
Tweet Topic

Luis Amor Rodriguez replying to The Birmingham Power Shift
11:32, Monday 17 July 2017

Certain of it.

He's so needy.
If that genuinely is the case we should go public and say we're after Marcus Bent.
Ooh eeh ooh aah aah
Tweet Topic

Rab C Nesbitt replying to El Mayor
12:00, Monday 17 July 2017
El Mayor

Certain of it.

He's so needy.

I think there is something in that, to be sure.

I also think that the stuff about Villa promoting academy stuff in China is in direct response to Ren Xuandong's academy links there. Notice Blues are sending out their u14s now...
You got the Blues buzz back , Mayor?
There were rumours you'd walked away and turned your back on Blues.
Were they true?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Tweet Topic

bluer than blues replying to Rab C Nesbitt
12:05, Monday 17 July 2017
Na, was just click bait
Tweet Topic

Tilton Rifle replying to almajir.net
13:06, Monday 17 July 2017
Great piece.
Tweet Topic