This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Leeds fans reactions

b34blues
23:20, Tuesday 12 September 2017
On social media I've been reading the last 30 odd minutes has confirmed to me we are definitely heading in the right direction , every single quote about us tonight from Leeds fans has been positive , we was the best side seen at elland road for a long time , was 1 comment, very good Birmingham was another, we was lucky to win tonight was said by lots of Leeds fans , Birmingham played very well and will be up towards the top was said by a few others , so let's not get down hearted things will turn around the signs are coming
Tweet Topic

Re: Leeds fans reactions

Dbbcfc replying to b34blues
23:22, Tuesday 12 September 2017
Always interesting to hear other fans' opinions. The only real negatives tonight were the injuries.
Tweet Topic

b34blues replying to Dbbcfc
23:26, Tuesday 12 September 2017
Agreed once we all sit down and think about the game tomorrow things will look a lot better we all are pissed off straight after the game and are unhappy which is totally understandable but nobody who is ablues fan can say we was not unlucky tonight and didn't deserve something out of that game . And if Leeds fans are saying what they are about us that says it all for me . We will be fine as long as the injuries sort themselves out it's worrying me the amount we are getting.
Tweet Topic

mr_crosby replying to Dbbcfc
23:26, Tuesday 12 September 2017
Dbbcfc
Always interesting to hear other fans' opinions. The only real negatives tonight were the injuries.

And a few tossers on here.
Tweet Topic

Redijedi replying to Dbbcfc
23:27, Tuesday 12 September 2017
And I think the loss mate.lol
Tweet Topic

Bluestaines replying to b34blues
23:28, Tuesday 12 September 2017
Most successful seasons for teams generally occur when injuries are few and teams are relatively settled. This needs to change soon.
Tweet Topic

Dbbcfc replying to Redijedi
23:29, Tuesday 12 September 2017
Well yeah :D you know what I'm getting at anyway
Tweet Topic

Redijedi replying to Dbbcfc
23:31, Tuesday 12 September 2017
I do know and agree with what your getting at...I'm still laughing though:D
Tweet Topic

Dbbcfc replying to Redijedi
23:31, Tuesday 12 September 2017
:D
Tweet Topic

NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots replying to b34blues
08:08, Wednesday 13 September 2017
I agree, not many of their forums you can read without joining, but the couple I did. All were saying things like. We won't get many more difficult home games this season and Birmingham are in a false position and once they gel will be one of the best sides in the division. They all felt they ground a result today, which they obviously see as a positive when you are top of the table and get results like this.

From a personal point of view, I wasn't at this game so can only go by Richard Wilfords commentary on Wm. But I can't remember him being so enthused, upbeat and almost excited for the full 90 minutes of a Birmingham City commentary. I can't remember one sigh from him, like he normally gives when play breaks down or we get a wasted chance and I will take a positive from that, for last nights performance.
Tweet Topic

LondonAndy replying to NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
08:20, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Text from my neighbour who is Leeds and went:

"The reality is we were 2nd best for large parts of that game. 2-0 flattered us and a draw would've been a fairer result.

Anyway, now for the gloating bit... "top top top top top of the league!""
Tweet Topic

Party Fears Two replying to b34blues
08:33, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Come on Blues, be positive, we are on our way

KRO
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to Party Fears Two
11:34, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Their fans seem pretty decent these days too. Was talking to a few before and after the game, all good decent lads. There was a minibus of em that had come up from Devon 8-)
Tweet Topic

Bluesince62 replying to The Bat
11:45, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Mate is Leeds and went. He texted me that Leeds were lucky to win and the second flattered them, he also thinks we'll be a decent side this season.
Thanks for keeping us up, Harry.
Tweet Topic

Party Fears Two replying to The Bat
11:49, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Leeds are a big club and they should be in the Prem and not the likes of feckin Bournemouth

I stopped hating them a while ago after they've been through hell and back.
Tweet Topic

Legal_Bluenose replying to b34blues
12:03, Wednesday 13 September 2017
What do we do, send these comments off to the EFL at the end of the season and ask them to adjust our league position accordingly?
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
Tweet Topic

LH_4 replying to b34blues
12:08, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Usually fans can be quite one-eyed about these things, but from what I've seen on Twitter and after having a quick butchers on a couple of their forums, have seen nothing but compliments about us last night. I know compliments don't put points on the board, but we seem to have come on a long way even since Saturday. We looked like a team of strangers against Norwich, but we played really well last night. Glad to have those two games out the way, to probably kickstart our season on Saturday!
Tweet Topic

Ignatius J. Reilly replying to Party Fears Two
12:34, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Penguin
Leeds are a big club and they should be in the Prem and not the likes of feckin Bournemouth

I stopped hating them a while ago after they've been through hell and back.

Absolutely this they are a massive club, think what you like about them but they also have a great fan base. Never quite understood why a sugar daddy hasn't come in for them

Losing is losing but there were big positives from last night, the results will come
Tweet Topic

wannabee bailey replying to NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
15:41, Wednesday 13 September 2017
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots

From a personal point of view, I wasn't at this game so can only go by Richard Wilfords commentary on Wm. But I can't remember him being so enthused, upbeat and almost excited for the full 90 minutes of a Birmingham City commentary. I can't remember one sigh from him, like he normally gives when play breaks down or we get a wasted chance and I will take a positive from that, for last nights performance.

On the subject of Richard Wilford.

Am I the only one who finds it irritating when he says (example) "Adams gets himself turned and passes it to Jota".

A forward "turns a defender". The defender "gets himself turned" by the attacker.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
Tweet Topic

westbo99 replying to wannabee bailey
16:12, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Proper club leeds are.
Loud as feck last night for a pretty standard tuesday night game. Fair play to them.
Tweet Topic

Bordesley not Small Heath replying to The Bat
16:40, Wednesday 13 September 2017
The Bat
Their fans seem pretty decent these days too. Was talking to a few before and after the game, all good decent lads. There was a minibus of em that had come up from Devon 8-)

They're not quite Liverpool or ManU but they do have supporters clubs across the country. Stems from the great Leeds era of the early 70's.
Everyone on this forum who is of a certain age will remember a Leeds fan in their class at school.

They definitely do fall into category of a 'proper club'
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »