This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Birmingham City rumour: Harry Redknapp could turn to this man to become Blues' assistant manager

Birmingham Mail
16:30, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Steve Cotterill turned down the BCFC role

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City rumour: Harry Redknapp could turn to this man to become Blues' assistant manager

Scoobers replying to Birmingham Mail
16:31, Tuesday 16 May 2017
It's Sandra
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City rumour: Harry Redknapp could turn to this man to become Blues' assistant manager

Tank replying to Scoobers
16:34, Tuesday 16 May 2017
No it's definitely steve
Rub a dub dub
Woof bark donkey
Tweet Topic

Le Mod replying to Birmingham Mail
16:35, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Joe Jordan, not sure he'd be able to be out coaching with enthusiasm every day, he's 65.

Think we need someone younger if we're to replace Cotterill sufficiently.
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic

Bob Latchford replying to Le Mod
16:42, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Cotterill had knowledge of the Championship - I think 'Arry needs that from his number 2
Tweet Topic

TinaTractor replying to Bob Latchford
18:15, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Previously has approached/worked with Steve Clarke (ex-Albion), Glenn Hoddle and Kevin Bond.

I'd take Clarke or Bond but doubt either would come.

Wally Downes would be who I reckon he goes for. A good organiser, he has taken him with him before.
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to TinaTractor
18:20, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Clarke is a dvb and downes is a fat cvnt
Tweet Topic

TinaTractor replying to Ribeye
18:20, Tuesday 16 May 2017
What about Steve McLaren? Took him to QPR.
Tweet Topic

Bob Latchford replying to Ribeye
18:22, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Ribeye

Clark would be an unbelievable appointment
Tweet Topic

Gary Rowett replying to Bob Latchford
18:23, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Bob Latchford
Cotterill had knowledge of the Championship - I think 'Arry needs that from his number 2

Peter Beagrie
@vivabrownie

Internet-based club consultant for BCFC
Tweet Topic

generalBlue replying to TinaTractor
18:26, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Preferred choice Cotterill now ruled out.
I'd have a serious chat with Keith Curle currently at Carlisle
He was a captain, a leader, a decent defender ( did he get international caps ?? )
Not managed at this level but has a good grounding , managed for a few years now and some say he's capable of telling his teams to get on the front foot..
Carlisle still involved in playoffs
Think he's young enough to learn off Harry too
Just a thought
Is Rab guilty of being a....."whey faced poltroon" ? :-)))))
Tweet Topic

Artist replying to generalBlue
18:28, Tuesday 16 May 2017
OMG
Tweet Topic

generalBlue replying to Artist
18:46, Tuesday 16 May 2017
He's a couple of levels ahead of your preference ....Tell us all why you think Coco the Clown would be good choice ??
Is Rab guilty of being a....."whey faced poltroon" ? :-)))))
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to Bob Latchford
19:13, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Bob Latchford
Ribeye

Clark would be an unbelievable appointment

Yeah done great at vile didnt he and albion for that matter. Dour scottish fanny
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to Gary Rowett
19:13, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Gary Rowett
Bob Latchford

Peter Beagrie

David Prutton
Tweet Topic

b.casual replying to Birmingham Mail
19:31, Tuesday 16 May 2017
What's Noel Blake up to?
Tweet Topic

Akita replying to Ribeye
19:31, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Lee Carsley
Tweet Topic

bluemandoo replying to Akita
19:36, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Yep Lee has quit Man City, and has the credentials to step up. Good lad too.
Jerry Gill also left Wolves, another top lad.
I ain't a wheeler dealer I'm a fackin football manager.
Tweet Topic

booshblue replying to b.casual
19:37, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Not been well sadly...

[www.google.co.uk]
Birmingham City - English League Champions 1945-46
Tweet Topic

Rab C Nesbitt replying to booshblue
19:46, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Shame is that. Bloody shows we're all vulnerable.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Tweet Topic

bluemike replying to Rab C Nesbitt
19:54, Tuesday 16 May 2017
Had no idea about Blake, best of luck to him.
Tweet Topic

Southside Blue replying to booshblue
21:10, Tuesday 16 May 2017
booshblue
Not been well sadly...

[www.google.co.uk]
. Bloody hell ... If Noël Blake can feel " worthless " imagine what thoughts go through Kendo Nagasaki s head
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
Tweet Topic

Robert Hopkins replying to Southside Blue
07:57, Wednesday 17 May 2017
There's loads of old blues still in the game locally coaching but we need a proven coach at championship level. Look at the impact when Bowen left us in the Prem. Redknapp won't be in Brum all week so need someone strong ideally with management experience, which is where Cotterill would have been good. I think him not staying is a massive loss.
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to Birmingham Mail
09:20, Wednesday 17 May 2017
Eric Black for me

Bowen another decent shout
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic

Le Mod replying to Bluewurst
09:21, Wednesday 17 May 2017
Alan Irvine
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic

Southside Blue replying to Bluewurst
09:22, Wednesday 17 May 2017
Bluewurst
Eric Black for me
. As Thongs isn 't about ..... Eric Black DVB
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
Tweet Topic

Rab C Nesbitt replying to Bluewurst
09:25, Wednesday 17 May 2017
Bluewurst
Eric Black for me

Feck Eric Black. No way do I want him here.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Tweet Topic

bluefrank replying to Rab C Nesbitt
09:26, Wednesday 17 May 2017
Carsley'd be good.
Tweet Topic

Artist replying to Rab C Nesbitt
09:31, Wednesday 17 May 2017
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluewurst
Eric Black for me

Feck Eric Black. No way do I want him here.

Only conclusion i can come up with is he's on the wind up,rab.
Tweet Topic

I.P.F replying to bluefrank
09:33, Wednesday 17 May 2017
bluefrank
Carsley'd be good.

thumbs up from me, as well. If he's good enough to be given coaching jobs with the England U21s and the Man City youth team, then surely for feck's sake, he's good enough to be coaching Blues? It would be a natural step up for him to coaching senior players. Does he still live in Balsall Common?
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »