This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

website

bazablue
07:20, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Now I admit I am not the best on a computer,my kids won,t let me live down the fact that I wanted a "Blueberry".....but I have been trying for 2 days now to purchase tickets without success ,I can,t sit on the phone all day,you want a house built/trees down/rewires/motorbike repaired/ ,then I,m yerman....computers NO...The kids are away so can,t use them....The NEW website(if that,s the right word) is atrocious!!!I know it must be easy for you sprogs,but not for me......please revamp it..make it user friendly for ALL,even the ignorant like me.(I,ve only just cracked the VCR)....Loads of BIG pics on the screen..god knows why! Ijust want the blues news,comment andbuy tickets anddon,t tell me to make the 80mile trip to get them.....right..Now offto prune the orchards!looks like Saturday we will be dog walking!!
Tweet Topic

Re: website

Scarface replying to bazablue
07:33, Wednesday 13 September 2017
8-)
Tweet Topic

Ray Mac replying to bazablue
09:25, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Maybe someone on here might offer to get the tickets for you and meet you outside the ground...come on people let's help this man outthumbs up
Tweet Topic

CheswickBlue replying to bazablue
09:28, Wednesday 13 September 2017
You seemed to have been able to set up an account and post on here easy enough
Tweet Topic

jansadler replying to CheswickBlue
09:50, Wednesday 13 September 2017
fully agree
Tweet Topic

jansadler replying to bazablue
09:51, Wednesday 13 September 2017
sorry,with bazablue
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to bazablue
10:08, Wednesday 13 September 2017
bazablue
Now I admit I am not the best on a computer,my kids won,t let me live down the fact that I wanted a "Blueberry".....but I have been trying for 2 days now to purchase tickets without success ,I can,t sit on the phone all day,you want a house built/trees down/rewires/motorbike repaired/ ,then I,m yerman....computers NO...The kids are away so can,t use them....The NEW website(if that,s the right word) is atrocious!!!I know it must be easy for you sprogs,but not for me......please revamp it..make it user friendly for ALL,even the ignorant like me.(I,ve only just cracked the VCR)....Loads of BIG pics on the screen..god knows why! Ijust want the blues news,comment andbuy tickets anddon,t tell me to make the 80mile trip to get them.....right..Now offto prune the orchards!looks like Saturday we will be dog walking!!

Baza, I ain't the greatest on the old tech either but I managed to log in last night and order two Hull tickets piece of so the website was working OK around 5.30
Tweet Topic

bazablue replying to CheswickBlue
12:00, Wednesday 13 September 2017
kids ...does that answer you...ffs I CAN click into the forumI can click on blues site..I can click on news...weather..but then you are too clever for me! jeez
Tweet Topic

bazablue replying to The Bat
12:01, Wednesday 13 September 2017
mine says not compatible....
Tweet Topic

U-R replying to bazablue
12:05, Wednesday 13 September 2017
I hear these new VCR's are very good. I'm going to try and get one.
Tweet Topic

Chairman replying to bazablue
12:11, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Just phone the ticket office. I've never had any issues getting through to them. Never had to spend all day trying to get through. In the time it's taken you to post on here they would probably have answered your call.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »