This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Davis

valeblue
07:56, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Granted I only watched the stream last night but, is it just me that though Davis is miles off the wavelength of the likes of Ndoye, Lowe, Colin and Boga. I mean mentally. He slowed all play down, constantly turned back to keeper whilst players around made runs forward.

I found myself sighing every time he got the ball. The positive for me being it shows the difference in class of the player that have been broughtin.

Very much looking forward to Saturday.
Yo Bitch
Tweet Topic

Re: Davis

jefflynneshair replying to valeblue
07:58, Wednesday 13 September 2017
I thought he played pretty well myself.
@stevanderman
Tweet Topic

Bart Griemink replying to valeblue
08:00, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Technically he is one of our weaker players since the new signings have come in, but his legs are vital in this team now. He covers a lot of ground and is our best midfielder at the press
Tweet Topic

valeblue replying to Bart Griemink
08:02, Wednesday 13 September 2017
I think the fact I noticed it so much whether I'm right or wrong about my OP, is because he did see so much of ball which is a positive.
Yo Bitch
Tweet Topic

LH_4 replying to valeblue
08:03, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Hasn't been great this season, but he grew into the game during the second half last night. In his defence, I think he could do with a settled role within a settled midfield. This season already he's been played on the wings, just off Che and also as a midfield 3. Hopefully as the team starts to gel, he will start to improve
Tweet Topic

Chris replying to valeblue
08:13, Wednesday 13 September 2017
I said the same after the Norwich game on Saturday. You have those three in behind Gallagher playing some really nice stuff and then he needs an extra touch, or his first-time pass goes awry.

We know what he's about, so it's not a blame game or anything like that. Hopefully Harry can get him being slightly more comfortable on it.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »