This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Cheating and jam donuts

Real Adebola Bloke
09:30, Friday 13 October 2017
Had a lengthy discussion yesterday with a group of 3 women and 2 men about cheating. They were all talking about women being more willing to forgive and take back than men are. They were coming up with a bunch of claptrap reasons usually to with sociology and feminism and other messed up stuff. But none of them were really saying what it really is.

Luckily I took it on myself to speak the truth and educate them. I feel as if any university would happily give me a grant to present this as some sort of thesis. Here goes...

If you're eating a very delicious jam donut and suddenly you let it slip out of your hand, and it then falls on the floor which is most likely to be dirty ...of course it's not ideal and you'd really rather it hadn't fallen but ultimately if you really want that donut and all the goodness that comes with it....well you know you'll probably brush the thing off a few times and maybe run it under water for a second or two, then you'll recommence eating it. If you really want it that is.

But let's say you're half way through an undropped donut and you put it on a plate whilst briefly leaving the room. Then a man with the dirtiest finger ever comes in and puts his finger inside the jam part and rubs it around, are you ever going to want to eat that donut again? Of course not! Unless you're a masochist.

You know I'm right

Enjoy your friday
Tweet Topic

Re: Cheating and jam donuts

Magna 1,000,000 replying to Real Adebola Bloke
09:34, Friday 13 October 2017
Thinly veiled i cheated and my wife took me back but she won't understand why i left when she cheated in return
Tweet Topic

Shirley Blue replying to Real Adebola Bloke
09:35, Friday 13 October 2017
I wouldn’t dust off a dropped donut.
Tweet Topic

Real Adebola Bloke replying to Magna 1,000,000
09:36, Friday 13 October 2017
Lol.

No but good one.

But seriously if you'd heard the stuff they were coming out with. Proper SJW types they were as well as usual skirting around the issue without actually getting to the crux
Tweet Topic

Shirley Blue replying to Magna 1,000,000
09:36, Friday 13 October 2017
Magna 1,000,000
I cheated and my wife took me back but she won't understand why i left when she cheated in return

Fixed it for you drama fairy.
Tweet Topic

number8 replying to Real Adebola Bloke
09:51, Friday 13 October 2017
You're theory is flawed as one is portrayed as an accident, the other as a deliberate act. No equivalence.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
Tweet Topic

Magna 1,000,000 replying to Real Adebola Bloke
09:54, Friday 13 October 2017
I'm assuming the "woman are pushed to cheat by a man, if she cheats it is the mans fault for forcing her into that situation so to blame the woman is misogyny and the woman is the victim of the mans abuse. So it is to the man to change his ways to stop her cheating"

yep, heard it all before in past relationships. Girls are lying scheming bishes that love to role over and show the tears off and play innocent victim in a mans cruel abuse. Whether its guilting the guy saying he didnt love her enough or show enough affection or commitment, or the guy they cheated with was a mean abusive monster that duped them into this situation and gave them no other choice.
Tweet Topic

NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots replying to Shirley Blue
09:59, Friday 13 October 2017
If you left the room briefly, how are you going to know he has done this? Unless you check the state of the doughnut and jam thoroughly before leaving the room and comparing it when you get back. But then that means your the one with the trust issues.

Unless of course you are willing to lick, suck or sniff the offending appendage used yourself, to find or prove evidence, of this despicable act?
Tweet Topic

Real Adebola Bloke replying to NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
10:00, Friday 13 October 2017
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
If you left the room briefly, how are you going to know he has done this? Unless you check the state of the doughnut and jam thoroughly before leaving the room and comparing it when you get back. But then that means your the one with the trust issues.

Unless of course you are willing to lick, suck or sniff the offending appendage used yourself, to find or prove evidence, of this despicable act?

In my scenario the dirty finger bloke would wait and tell you what he's done
Tweet Topic

Magna 1,000,000 replying to NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
10:00, Friday 13 October 2017

f you left the room briefly, how are you going to know he has done this? Unless you check the state of the doughnut and jam thoroughly before leaving the room and comparing it when you get back.

Check the donuts text messages
Tweet Topic

Peter Griffins Sideboob replying to Magna 1,000,000
10:12, Friday 13 October 2017
This reminds of a classic game of tug of war between two solid pals of mine , Stefan Iversen and Egil Ostenstad ( Always with the diminutive Marian Parhars but we personally were never close). One evening I became sad after realizing that the conker fight I had with Egil had driven him to become hostile and a bit of a loner.

One day me and Stefan decided it was time to cheer up Egil and invited him out to PSL Bowling in Stirchley . Stefan had arranged a groupon 2 games for £8 including a soft drink of your choice. We thought this was the perfect pick me up for struggling Egil who still had not come to terms with the Conker blow.

Once he arrived we quickly realized the error Stefan had made. The voucher was for two persons only and Egil was once again left looking sheepish, embarrassed and awkaward.

Me and Stefan didn't want to surrender our voucher to Egil ,but we did see another friend at PSL bowling on Aisle 3 it was the solid but unspectacular Mike Whitlow, unfortunately he was not interested in having Egil there as he was practicing for an upcoming Wii Sports tournament with the Bolton Squad.

Egil scampered and despite his lack of pace not much more was heard from him again.

The moral of this story is that if Egil had gone with his soon to be wife for a chicken.com as planned, and not played out a grueling conker fight which ended in defeat, everything would be ok and he would still be a 1 in 7 goal ratio man .

Last I heard he was a hedge trimmer. So stick with your partner and you too will remain a potent goal getter.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
Tweet Topic

TuttoCalcio replying to Real Adebola Bloke
10:34, Friday 13 October 2017
What about if you walk back in the room and the bloke has his dick stuck in the donut?
Tweet Topic

notts_blue replying to Peter Griffins Sideboob
11:22, Friday 13 October 2017
:D
Magna on Cotteril -
Appoint 2 guys who turn the team around in 3 games - Appoint the 1 of them and remove the other Lose 6 in a row - Sack him and appoint the other.
It is basically the story of every teenage boys love life.
Tweet Topic

Real Adebola Bloke replying to TuttoCalcio
11:57, Friday 13 October 2017
TuttoCalcio
What about if you walk back in the room and the bloke has his dick stuck in the donut?

Just suck it out
Tweet Topic

Bluesky replying to Real Adebola Bloke
12:41, Friday 13 October 2017
Forgiving is easy.the hard part is forgettin about the block shoving his fingers in that sticky donut that's the screwing the head bit.
Tweet Topic

Bluesky replying to Bluesky
13:06, Friday 13 October 2017
*bloke even
Tweet Topic

Brandty replying to Real Adebola Bloke
13:15, Friday 13 October 2017
Donut's ain't people.

Mostly.
Tweet Topic