This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Re: Streets tickets

Blueskyline replying to Tarquin
11:30, Friday 13 October 2017
I've worked on it in manc , even more silly
Tweet Topic

The Birmingham Glacier Shift replying to Blues Aint I
11:35, Friday 13 October 2017
Blues Aint I
Gutted- hit refresh at 09:00 and tickets all gone.

probably wouldn't sound as good live anyway......

Not to make you feel worse but he's absolutely brilliant live.
Only at Blues.
Tweet Topic

number8 replying to The Birmingham Glacier Shift
11:35, Friday 13 October 2017
One gig I looked at recently - I think it was Noel Gallagher - said that you would need photo/proof of ID matching the name on the ticket to enter the gig, and if you weren't the purchaser but in the same group, you had to be with that person to enter.

When I went to see Tom Waits, I had to collect my ticket on the night at the venue with my passport as ID.

These seem ways to stop it but then you'll get people moaning about having to meet up beforehand, timing, people being sick on the night etc.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
Tweet Topic

B.A - Jota is sex replying to number8
11:38, Friday 13 October 2017
Matchroom do the same when they run the boxing coaches, wont give you the tickets until the coach moves/is about to.

Stops touts prior to the event, but as soon as you get off the coach you can sell them to them anyway!
Even Gabby, the premier league's first disabled footballer, doesn't want to play for you any more.
Tweet Topic

Blueskyline replying to number8
11:48, Friday 13 October 2017
Went to see eagles at the forum in La I had to send my passport and ID before they sold the tickets to me so it can be done
Tweet Topic

LH_4 replying to Blueskyline
12:16, Friday 13 October 2017
I went to see Catfish and the Bottlemen in Cov and one of my pals who couldn't make it, passed his ticket to my other pal.

Going into the gig they were checking names on tickets against driving licenses/ID and refusing entry to people whose didn't match.

It's a shame that it's come to this as it stops people giving tickets to others when they cant make it, but soon it's gonna be essential with so many people ripping off others.
Tweet Topic

fingles replying to Blueskyline
12:17, Friday 13 October 2017
This.thumbs up
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
Tweet Topic

fingles replying to CheswickBlue
12:18, Friday 13 October 2017
Why don't they do a bigger venue or more concerts. Could sell out 4 times over in Birmingham.
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
Tweet Topic

CheswickBlue replying to fingles
12:28, Friday 13 October 2017
Guess they didn’t expect the demand maybe?

A St. Andrews gig on the pitch at the end of the season would be the dream B)
Tweet Topic

Tarquin replying to Blueskyline
12:33, Friday 13 October 2017
Blueskyline

No. Just to make clear. I do not feel silly for pointing out that Mike Skinner rooting for Blues and wearing a Blues top but not really to my knowledge a regular attendee does not make a gnats piss of difference to your point about this fact having bearing on ticket policy for his Birmingham concert.

I also do not feel silly for mischievously suggesting that your liking of this mans music is largely down to him being 'Blues'. As an Eagles fan are you generally into the hip hop genre?

I also do not feel silly for acting the maggot and teasing you about liking Peaky Blinders due to this also being 'Blues' and you working on the set does not in any way shape or form add or subtract from any feelings of silliness I should have.

Good day sir and up the fecking Blues thumbs up
I saw the rain dirty valley, you saw Brigadoon. I sighed...you swooned.
Tweet Topic

turley replying to Tarquin
12:39, Friday 13 October 2017
Tarquin
Blueskyline

No. Just to make clear. I do not feel silly for pointing out that Mike Skinner rooting for Blues and wearing a Blues top but not really to my knowledge a regular attendee does not make a gnats piss of difference to your point about this fact having bearing on ticket policy for his Birmingham concert.

I also do not feel silly for mischievously suggesting that your liking of this mans music is largely down to him being 'Blues'. As an Eagles fan are you generally into the hip hop genre?

I also do not feel silly for acting the maggot and teasing you about liking Peaky Blinders due to this also being 'Blues' and you working on the set does not in any way shape or form add or subtract from any feelings of silliness I should have.

Good day sir and up the fecking Blues thumbs up

Love it Tarquin
Tweet Topic

turley replying to Blueskyline
12:41, Friday 13 October 2017
Blueskyline
Went to see eagles at the forum in La I had to send my passport and ID before they sold the tickets to me so it can be done

You seriously sent your passport to a ticket agency??
Tweet Topic

Fat Buddha replying to Blueskyline
12:46, Friday 13 October 2017
Best thing is to ignore all these old has beens and get down yer local boozers, see the next big thing before they're the next big thing, leave all this bleating about tickets to sad old losers
Tweet Topic

1875 Bar Staff replying to The Birmingham Glacier Shift
13:12, Friday 13 October 2017
A Grand Don't Come For Free
Tweet Topic

Blueskyline replying to turley
13:41, Friday 13 October 2017
Not a ticket agency the forum ticket sales ,direct to the venue who keep out ticket touts so eliminating the middle men , worked for me . KRO
Tweet Topic

Tall replying to Blueskyline
15:53, Friday 13 October 2017
Not if he sat next to me. I don't have a clue what he looks like.

In fact, he could be the bloke next to me
It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. Just as long as you've got chickens.
Tweet Topic

CheswickBlue replying to Tall
15:55, Friday 13 October 2017
There’s literally a picture of him in this thread
Tweet Topic

Tall replying to CheswickBlue
16:13, Friday 13 October 2017
Ah, literally just seen that now.

It isn't the bloke who sits next to me. Unless, he hasn't aged well
It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. Just as long as you've got chickens.
Tweet Topic

jefflynneshair replying to Tarquin
16:53, Friday 13 October 2017
I failed to get any tickets. The demand suggests surely he'll be persuaded to put on another date in Brum?

re his Blues allegiance, if you read his autobiography then he lays it out quite clearly. He wasn't born in Brum I don't think but was raised here, he used to live on Heathleigh Road in West Heath. He's not really a football fan per se but follows the Blues, most people do in The Heath.
@stevanderman
Tweet Topic

Panda replying to jefflynneshair
17:20, Friday 13 October 2017
Managed to get 6 on the pre sale on Wednesday for Birmingham
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »