This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Blues take up Legzdins option

Birmingham City
12:00, Friday 10 November 2017
The Club have activated an additional one-year option on Adam Legzdins contract...The 30-year-old will now remain at the club until the summer of 2018.After leaving Leyton Orient, Legzdins signed a two-year contract back in June 2015 with an option of a further 12-months in the Club's favour. That a

[www.bcfc.com]
Tweet Topic

Re: Blues take up Legzdins option

B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17 replying to Birmingham City
12:01, Friday 10 November 2017
8-)
Even Gabby, the premier league's first disabled footballer, doesn't want to play for you any more.
Tweet Topic

Oldham replying to Birmingham City
12:02, Friday 10 November 2017
:D this article is from May, who is taking the piss?
Tweet Topic

Petebaldwin replying to Oldham
12:03, Friday 10 November 2017
That had me worrying for a second..... feckers! :D
Tweet Topic

Le Mod replying to Birmingham City
12:03, Friday 10 November 2017
Maybe he's rejoining on an emergency loan because of an issue with TK and they've put out the wrong story...

Maybe
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic

CheswickBlue replying to Birmingham City
12:04, Friday 10 November 2017
:D:D:D

I questioned myself then
Tweet Topic

Oldham replying to Le Mod
12:07, Friday 10 November 2017
I think it's an IT thing to do with the feeds, there's another article from the same date that has just come through.
Tweet Topic

macca salop blue replying to Oldham
20:49, Friday 10 November 2017
Legzdins went to Burnley right. So when Heaton got injured I expected Legzdins to feature, but Pope came in and in fairness has done a good job. So looking at Burnleys subs bench this season its Lindegaard (former Man U)no Legzdins, so is Legzdins 4th choice keeper then or is he injured , anyone know? Bit mad going from no2 at Blues to 4th choice at Burnley if that's the case!
Tweet Topic

HackneyBlue replying to macca salop blue
21:37, Friday 10 November 2017
They got Lindegaard in last month when Heaton got injured.

Still can't believe they paid actual money for Letsins.
Tweet Topic

Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist replying to macca salop blue
21:48, Friday 10 November 2017
macca salop blue
Legzdins went to Burnley right. So when Heaton got injured I expected Legzdins to feature, but Pope came in and in fairness has done a good job. So looking at Burnleys subs bench this season its Lindegaard (former Man U)no Legzdins, so is Legzdins 4th choice keeper then or is he injured , anyone know? Bit mad going from no2 at Blues to 4th choice at Burnley if that's the case!

Another few thousand quid a week, I bet - if you're never going to get a game, I don't suppose it matters whether you're 2nd or 4th choice if you're not fussed about playing.
You know what? I think I'd quite like to sit near Miguel.
Tweet Topic

StechyBlue replying to Oldham
06:54, Saturday 11 November 2017
Oldham
I think it's an IT thing to do with the feeds, there's another article from the same date that has just come through.

The owners said we just nearly signed Christiano Ronaldo.
Tweet Topic

TiptonBluenose replying to Birmingham City
08:55, Saturday 11 November 2017
Birmingham City
The Club have activated an additional one-year option on Adam Legzdins contract...The 30-year-old will now remain at the club until the summer of 2018.After leaving Leyton Orient, Legzdins signed a two-year contract back in June 2015 with an option of a further 12-months in the Club's favour. That a

[www.bcfc.com]

Without clicking on the topic did anyone else think the option was a buy back clause
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »