This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

EXCLUSIVE: Maikel Kieftenbeld lifts the lid on THAT Derby County transfer and his Birmingham City future

Birmingham Mail
16:51, Monday 13 November 2017
BCFC dynamo thanks Bluenoses for having him back

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Maikel Kieftenbeld lifts the lid on THAT Derby County transfer and his Birmingham City future

Le Mod replying to Birmingham Mail
17:00, Monday 13 November 2017
Good interview, two swear words, terrific.
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Maikel Kieftenbeld lifts the lid on THAT Derby County transfer and his Birmingham City future

No more Fosters replying to Birmingham Mail
17:08, Monday 13 November 2017
christ i fecking love kief
Tweet Topic

Spike replying to Le Mod
17:14, Monday 13 November 2017
Le Mod
Good interview, two swear words, terrific.

It is yeah, very good.

He may not be the best player in the world but he's got a bloody great attitude.
Tweet Topic

Block D replying to Spike
17:19, Monday 13 November 2017
The sexy fecker, yes i have a man crush.
Tweet Topic

TheBlueNation replying to Birmingham Mail
17:20, Monday 13 November 2017
Good interview.

No man crush B)
Tweet Topic

Nikola's big itch replying to Birmingham Mail
18:10, Monday 13 November 2017
Probably would have doubled his wage at derby

If anyone had a right to throw their toys out the pram it's him
Yet has shown the best attitude of anyone in this sulk fest by the players
Tweet Topic

Bears replying to Nikola's big itch
18:20, Monday 13 November 2017
I don't like the last quote; 'I enjoyed playing for Birmingham'

Please stay, Mike.

Feck off Rowett you tart.
No future.....
Tweet Topic

H replying to Spike
18:20, Monday 13 November 2017
Great interview and a great attitude.

The rest could take a leaf out of his book, mentally.
Free Jeremie Boga
Tweet Topic

Chris replying to Birmingham Mail
18:24, Monday 13 November 2017
Up the fecking Kieft
Tweet Topic

Tank replying to Birmingham Mail
18:38, Monday 13 November 2017
So glad we have a midfield 'dynamo' within the ranks mmmmmmmmmmmm
It's amazing how so many are taken in on the back of a few simple words like 'i love you' and 'i never wanted to leave you'
Redknapp another case in point
It's quite remarkable
Rub a dub dub
Woof bark donkey
Tweet Topic

B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17 replying to Tank
18:47, Monday 13 November 2017
I was quite happy for him to leave had signed Song and the other guys we were linked to. As he is limited as a footballer and based on last year, Davis was capable of being the engine room.

However since Davis has turned to shit I am glad he is still around.

Given our situation he has become a vital player, purely as he looks like a loss bothers him.
Even Gabby, the premier league's first disabled footballer, doesn't want to play for you any more.
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to Birmingham Mail
18:52, Monday 13 November 2017
If that thunderbastard had gone in last home game, legend status would have been guaranteed

Never seen a shot like it
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic

Harry Roberts replying to Chris
18:52, Monday 13 November 2017
Dutch Mike. Proper blues. Always up for it. Hope he gets another deal.
Tweet Topic

Tony Hancock replying to Harry Roberts
19:00, Monday 13 November 2017
He's certainly flavour of the month. Rightly so.
Tweet Topic

LondonBlue replying to Birmingham Mail
19:19, Monday 13 November 2017
Pleased for Kieft but when he says the team clapped when he returned to the squad won't do much to dispel the rumours of a clique in the team.

Would they have clapped the new players?
Tweet Topic

macca salop blue replying to LondonBlue
20:22, Monday 13 November 2017
He seems a genuine type of bloke. Happy to sign autographs and have photos taken pre-match at away games when others walk past in their own world with their headphones on staring at the floor. Also very quick to show appreciation of support at the end of a game, not giving it a couple of claps and walking off quickly like others but strolling round taking his time fully appreciating our support. There is definitely a connection.
He is also responsible for me completely losing it in celebration at Derby two seasons ago with that thunderbolt. Never to be forgotten.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »