This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Harry Redknapp tells Cardiff City to sign former Birmingham City trialist

Birmingham Mail
08:40, Tuesday 14 November 2017
The former Birmingham City boss has given Neil Warnock a tip-off

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: Harry Redknapp tells Cardiff City to sign former Birmingham City trialist

Magna 1,000,000 replying to Birmingham Mail
08:43, Tuesday 14 November 2017
"Our defence is shipping in goals, we have an ex Tottenham powerhouse and a Venezualan international on trial...no i won't sign them, i will stick with Morrison, Dean, Roberts and Robinson...

Cardiff interested in Feltscher? Warnock mate, you should definitely sign him, he will be quality!"

Most people know the words to KRO, Harry is a grade A bell end and nothing special and he should be wiped from our history books
Tweet Topic

Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist replying to Magna 1,000,000
08:47, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Magna 1,000,000
"Our defence is shipping in goals, we have an ex Tottenham powerhouse and a Venezualan international on trial...no i won't sign them, i will stick with Morrison, Dean, Roberts and Robinson...

Cardiff interested in Feltscher? Warnock mate, you should definitely sign him, he will be quality!"

Most people know the words to KRO, Harry is a grade A bell end and nothing special and he should be wiped from our history books

I feel like that about you and SHA, if I'm being honest
You know what? I think I'd quite like to sit near Miguel.
Tweet Topic

DES replying to Magna 1,000,000
09:16, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Arry kept us up mate, give him the respect he deserves for that, it was the board that allowed the signing of 14 players (madness) and then sacked Redknapp a week later (utter madness)

KRO
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to DES
09:26, Tuesday 14 November 2017
And it was all the usual suspect ITKers who told us that the signings were all brilliant
Tweet Topic

Blues Aint I replying to DES
09:30, Tuesday 14 November 2017
DES
Arry kept us up mate, give him the respect he deserves for that, it was the board that allowed the signing of 14 players (madness) and then sacked Redknapp a week later (utter madness)

KRO

Harrys motivation was no doubt a factor in helping us get that win at Ashton gate, buts lets not forget that the real reason we stayed up is that Huddersfield sent their C team to play at St Andrews in the penultimate game.
Tweet Topic

B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17 replying to DES
09:34, Tuesday 14 November 2017
DES

KRO

I reckon they signed 14 players because he told them they needed to.

Let's not forget the way he slagged players off in public and completely alienated the dressing room.

If you're glass is always half full mate, you'll never realise when you need to buy milk
Even Gabby, the premier league's first disabled footballer, doesn't want to play for you any more.
Tweet Topic

Magna 1,000,000 replying to Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist
09:35, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist
Magna 1,000,000

I feel like that about you and SHA, if I'm being honest

And to think, i thought you was a nice person Tam. :/
Tweet Topic

Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist replying to Magna 1,000,000
09:45, Tuesday 14 November 2017
I was teasing you really. I am nice. xx
Tweet Topic

DES replying to Blues Aint I
09:45, Tuesday 14 November 2017
B/S. so Huddersfield squad players wasnt trying? crap! also we had ten men for majority of that game so dont denigrate a high spot in a pathetic season.

KRO
Tweet Topic

DES replying to B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17
09:48, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Im sure he did tell them he needed them, Karren Brady said every manager at stans always said they needed more players, its up to the board to set a budget and stick to it, sadly I havent seeen anything in any of the newbies to make me think WOW! Vassell showed bit of promise, the rest..Im still waiting.

KRO
Tweet Topic

09:50, Tuesday 14 November 2017
DES
Im sure he did tell them he needed them, Karren Brady said every manager at stans always said they needed more players, its up to the board to set a budget and stick to it, sadly I havent seeen anything in any of the newbies to make me think WOW! Vassell showed bit of promise, the rest..Im still waiting.

KRO

Colin is the best right back we have had since Carr.
Stockdale is one of the best keepers in the league
Dean can clearly play
Boga can clearly play
Jota - he will be class, he's only played a handful of games

You seem to be judge people too quickly old boy
Even Gabby, the premier league's first disabled footballer, doesn't want to play for you any more.
Tweet Topic

Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist replying to Blues Aint I
09:53, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Blues Aint I
DES

KRO

Harrys motivation was no doubt a factor in helping us get that win at Ashton gate, buts lets not forget that the real reason we stayed up is that Huddersfield sent their C team to play at St Andrews in the penultimate game.

Yes, but let's be fair about that game. Although it certainly wasn't their strongest side, it wan't a 'C' team, as I believe that all of the players had featured during the season - and, don't forget, we played for most of the game with 10 men, having suffered the confidence-shaker of missing a penalty early on. The odds were against us in that game, and we're also talking about a group of players that a) hadn't won a game in over two months, b) couldn't beat Rotherham, who had lost their last ten games and c) had been well beaten a couple of days after by a poor Burton side (again). Then they had to go to Bristol, whose crowd (the highest in years) wanted us relegated and beat them too. Let's not minimise that too much.

OK, another manager (and coach, to be fair to Cotterill) might have come in and done it, but they did, and saving us from relegation could have a far greater bearing on our future than the admittedly wasted season this season - assuming that we're not bloody well relegated, obviously!
Tweet Topic

B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17 replying to Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist
09:58, Tuesday 14 November 2017
It's a nonsense really, that Huddersfield team drew with Manchester City. It also featured players currently playing in the premier league.

We were deserved winners in both Redknapp wins last season.
Tweet Topic

jamiespollock replying to B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17
10:05, Tuesday 14 November 2017
B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17
DES

KRO

Colin is the best right back we have had since Carr.
Stockdale is one of the best keepers in the league
Dean can clearly play
Boga can clearly play
Jota - he will be class, he's only played a handful of games

You seem to be judge people too quickly old boy

Jota will not do well at blues, 100%... and no doubt we'll sell him at the end of the season for about half of what we paid for him
Tweet Topic

10:06, Tuesday 14 November 2017
i judge them on what i see, I always give a player ten games to make an impression, but underneath you always hope one will catch your eye, Jenkinson will take the right back position once he is fit, God knows what will happen to Colin then, Stockdale & TK it will be interesting to see who comes out on top with them, the others... fingers crossed but still signing 14 bloody nonsensical, have they made a difference to our results yet? no, not at all.

KRO
Tweet Topic

Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist replying to DES
10:09, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Colin will make the right back spot his own, if only because he's a permanent signing, IMO. I think he's showed class since he's been here. Vassell, great, lots of promise - the rest of them? Meh.
Tweet Topic

10:10, Tuesday 14 November 2017
DES
i judge them on what i see, I always give a player ten games to make an impression, but underneath you always hope one will catch your eye, Jenkinson will take the right back position once he is fit, God knows what will happen to Colin then, Stockdale & TK it will be interesting to see who comes out on top with them, the others... fingers crossed but still signing 14 bloody nonsensical, have they made a difference to our results yet? no, not at all.

KRO

Jenkinson is more likely to return to Arsenal or play center half.

How the hell has Colin not impressed you? he's class.

given you give 10 games, how did you make your mind up on HR? The new players have won as many games as he has for us (pretty much)
Tweet Topic

Blues Aint I replying to B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17
10:22, Tuesday 14 November 2017
B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17
It's a nonsense really, that Huddersfield team drew with Manchester City. It also featured players currently playing in the premier league.

We were deserved winners in both Redknapp wins last season.

They were completely different games.

Vs us- Huddersfield had just secured a play off spot. Players would not be wanting to get injured ahead of the upcoming games. it was clear that the manager wasn't that up for it with his selection on the day.

Vs Man City - A massive occasion for the whole club to test itself with the added possibility of a giant killing by knocking out one of Englands biggest clubs.
Tweet Topic

Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist replying to Blues Aint I
10:25, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Let's remember the other points, like the sending-off etc, but you could also look at the side of the coin - that it was a game for the Huddersfield players to impress in if they wanted to stake a claim for a call/recall to the side.
Tweet Topic

B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17 replying to Blues Aint I
10:28, Tuesday 14 November 2017
So none of their players would have been trying to get in the play off side? ;)
Tweet Topic

10:38, Tuesday 14 November 2017
I hadn't made my mind up on Arry, but he had kept us up and then when the board allowed him the signings, they should have supported him for longer, colin looks OK apoart from that shocking cock up V Preston at home when he tried to dribble across the pitch and got caught in possession.
Still think Jenkinson will get back in, I havent seen a thing in Boga yet either despite many saying he is top drawer!

KRO
Tweet Topic

10:40, Tuesday 14 November 2017
What are you basing Jenkinson on? he's played 2 mins for us.

Or do you only judge him on the past and not the other players?
Tweet Topic

12:08, Tuesday 14 November 2017
I’m basing Jenkinson on on his appearances in the prem, I could be wrong but I think he is a solid defender, we shall see, he must be close to full fitness now.
Tweet Topic

12:22, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Colin has been our best player this season.

No way will be dropped and Grounds is proving again he is our best left back.

Once Colin is fit he will play.
Tweet Topic

15:01, Tuesday 14 November 2017
i have always liked Grounds, solid as they come. I just wish one of these two new C/B`s would shine.

KRO
Tweet Topic

Gary Rowett replying to The Bat
15:18, Tuesday 14 November 2017
The Bat
And it was all the usual suspect ITKers who told us that the signings were all brilliant

What do the ITKers actually know?
@vivabrownie

Internet-based club consultant for BCFC
Tweet Topic

DES replying to Gary Rowett
15:22, Tuesday 14 November 2017
easy F-all!

KRO.
I will exclude el Mayor from that, he knows more than most!
Tweet Topic

spionkop replying to B.A - throwing clapper boards since '17
23:24, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Jota is a rich mans Fabrini / theScottish lad. Too lightweight.
Tweet Topic

H replying to spionkop
23:25, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Great for Brentford but comes to Blues and he's too lightweight. Too foreign. Don't work hard enough. Don't tackle.

Dear me :D
Free Jeremie Boga
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »