This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Joys & Sorrows – Birmingham City Football Club Supporters’ Forum: November 2017

Joys and Sorrows
07:35, Wednesday 29 November 2017
Joys and Sorrows were proud to attend the most recent Supporters' Forum on 27th November 2017. Location:The Legends Lounge, St. Andrews. Chair:Rachele Johnson, Supporters' Liaison Officer. BCFC Representatives:Roger Lloyd (Senior Finance Officer), David Hoult (Safety Officer), Colin Tattum (Head of

[www.joysandsorrows.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: Joys & Sorrows – Birmingham City Football Club Supporters’ Forum: November 2017

The Bat replying to Joys and Sorrows
07:41, Wednesday 29 November 2017
Dave Smith (BCFC Fan Forum)?
Russell Dempsey (Joys and Sorrows)?

No SHA rep?

Some serious shit being discussed:

Quite a few years back, the stadium announcer had great timing in getting Mr Blues Sky playing until the end, we all started clapping and then straight into the Tamperer as the teams came out. But now it gets played and abandoned before the end to show the video. Maybe they could reverse that order, so Mr Blue Sky gets played to the end just before Tamperer. It helps with the atmosphere I think. Maybe more fun songs to sing along to from 2.30 p.m. as well. (BCFC Fans Forum)

More fun songs over the tannoy. Great thumbs up
Tweet Topic

Re: Joys & Sorrows – Birmingham City Football Club Supporters’ Forum: November 2017

notts_blue replying to The Bat
09:48, Wednesday 29 November 2017
Sounds like the (BCFC Fans Forum) are missing some key advisers.
CheswickBlue on Magna
"You are a liar"
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to notts_blue
09:55, Wednesday 29 November 2017
I should be round that table telling it as it is. This guy asking for more happy songs over the tannoy for us all to sing along to would have had short shrift from me I tell ya.

I mean can you think of a more out of kilter statement than that. It's so far removed from Blues as to be laughable.
Tweet Topic

David Xavis replying to The Bat
12:23, Wednesday 29 November 2017
Quite a few decent questions asked there, in all fairness.

Be good to get someone more outspoken in there, Mayor maybe? The same time that Dong or Edward are present...
Tweet Topic

El Mayor replying to David Xavis
12:29, Wednesday 29 November 2017
David Xavis
Quite a few decent questions asked there, in all fairness.

Be good to get someone more outspoken in there, Mayor maybe? The same time that Dong or Edward are present...

No ta
[www.protipster.com] [www.almajir.net]

Ren Xuandong doesn't work for TTA, and TTA aren't the people putting money into BCFC...
Tweet Topic

U-R replying to Joys and Sorrows
13:01, Wednesday 29 November 2017
Linda Goodman (Birmingham)

Who elected Linda as representing the entirety of Birmingham?
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to U-R
13:02, Wednesday 29 November 2017
Bog Door & Army Alan
Tweet Topic

David Xavis replying to El Mayor
13:22, Wednesday 29 November 2017
Not even if it's at a titty bar?
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to David Xavis
13:26, Wednesday 29 November 2017
:D :D :D
Tweet Topic

Russell Leond replying to U-R
15:21, Wednesday 29 November 2017
The Mayor :P
Tweet Topic

Hernan Cortés replying to Joys and Sorrows
16:29, Wednesday 29 November 2017
"Last season a substantial number of tickets for the game at Villa Park were made available to the Commercial Department for Executive Packages which resulted in people who rarely/never attend away games going to this match. However, Travel Club members even some of those who had Silver status were unable to purchase due to lack of availability. Can we please have confirmation that this season Travel Members will be given priority over Executive trips? (Linda Goodman, Birmingham)

Ian Dutton – This is a fair point. We have listened to feedback. No executive coaches will be going to Villa Park this season."

Good
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to Hernan Cortés
16:48, Wednesday 29 November 2017
Thinly veiled 'the executive package didn't sell at the rip off price that we set it' comment.
Tweet Topic

JCL replying to Hernan Cortés
17:08, Wednesday 29 November 2017
Hernan Cortés

Ian Dutton – This is a fair point. We have listened to feedback. No executive coaches will be going to Villa Park this season."

They will be using the Canal boat instead, or VVIP helicopter packages into the centre circle!
You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity
Tweet Topic

F-16 replying to JCL
18:12, Wednesday 29 November 2017
BCFC Fan Forum - Thread over there about the policing re: Villa v Blues.

Some rep from the forum is meeting with plod next month and has asked for questions / comments regarding this fixture.

Someone asked - Qu: "Can you ask them why they think its necessary to break an innocent fans hand who is merely filming the build up to the game, push an aging gentleman man over who just happened to be in the way and wade it with batons aloft smashing down on fans in a unproved attack. Also, why is it necessary to wade into a compound with horses with total disregard to the fans' safety. Can you also ask how they keep getting away with it? Thanks"

Rep: "I would need more details of the issue of the gentleman being pushed before I could present it to WMP.

The same applies to the other instances you mention, including dates, place, exact descriptions of the incidents etc before I could put the accusations you level at them. Were complaints made at the time? What led up to the incidents? Etc.

I, personally, have never seen anything like the things you are describing, despite the police often being put under severe provocation at times, but then i might not have been at the right place to witness it."

Nice to see people going into bat for us at these meetings have their finger on the pulse:D. (Yeah the guy asking the questions just made these things up)
Tweet Topic

Russell Leond replying to The Bat
23:32, Thursday 30 November 2017
The Bat
Thinly veiled 'the executive package didn't sell at the rip off price that we set it' comment.
No credit where it's due, they WERE sold so 'standard fans' missed out and won't this season. If they keep the policy they're ripping us off...get rid and they get mocked. Even one exec package would enhance profit so fair play #loyalawayfansfirst
Tweet Topic

Noel Blake's Headbutt replying to Russell Leond
23:45, Thursday 30 November 2017
thumbs upthumbs up
Tweet Topic

07:59, Friday 1 December 2017
Alright mate. I had a chat with Andy a year or so ago. My lad is involved from the fans' end. Andy was a bit surprised he wasn't invited. I told him how he could get involved. He hasn't gotten involved. I can't swear there's no anti-SHA conspiracy but Andy should be shouting it from the rooftops if there were. The Club engage with fans' clubs from a broad spectrum as you can see from the Joys blog. Some more 'tame' some less so. There are also unaffiliated fans so Andy could have gone down that route too. You could try to get involved too. My lad said it's refreshing to see the openness of the club and disappointing when fans suggest there's some kind of 'closed club' because there isn't and really can't be because of league regs! thumbs up
Tweet Topic

Scoobers replying to Russell Leond
08:03, Friday 1 December 2017
You do realise Bat often likes to stir for the sake of it?
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to Russell Leond
08:56, Friday 1 December 2017
What are the biscuits like?
Tweet Topic

09:38, Friday 1 December 2017
Never heard their stuff but I like the vamps. thumbs up
Tweet Topic

Russell Leond replying to Scoobers
09:40, Friday 1 December 2017
Never noticed Scoobers ;)
Tweet Topic

Scoobers replying to Russell Leond
09:42, Friday 1 December 2017
B)
Tweet Topic

Louie Donowa replying to Joys and Sorrows
20:15, Monday 4 December 2017
BCFC
Hawkeye technology is up to Football League regulation, and the Luxe Level of the floodlights has been upgraded to the required standard since the Cardiff home match on 13th October 2017

Yeah, cheers all.....
Dictated but not read.

Louie Donowa
Tweet Topic

Joys & Sorrows – Birmingham City Football Club Supporters’ Forum: December 2017

Russell Leond replying to Russell Leond
17:00, Friday 8 December 2017
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »