This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Passive aggressive behaviour

Real Adebola Bloke
11:39, Wednesday 6 December 2017
Lighten up my day.

Give me some examples of passive aggressive behaviour you've encountered.
"Just do whatever Stone Cold Steve Austin would do and you won't go far wrong."

"Sex with any clothing on is like playing football in a suit as opposed to shirt and shorts. Yeah you can do it but you'll never do it as well or as enjoyably as it could be."

BLUES FOR TRUMP!
Tweet Topic

Re: Passive aggressive behaviour

CheswickBlue replying to Real Adebola Bloke
11:40, Wednesday 6 December 2017
You on here
Tweet Topic

notts_blue replying to Real Adebola Bloke
12:01, Wednesday 6 December 2017
Linked Image
CheswickBlue on Magna
"You are a liar"
Tweet Topic

JCL replying to Real Adebola Bloke
12:07, Wednesday 6 December 2017
I’m thinking about putting a passive aggressive note up in the shared kitchen in our serviced offices.

Punking MoFo’s keep just sticking their used cups and plates in the sink. There is a dishwasher but I get people can’t be arsed to put them in there and it is often on. But why do they think that sticking a cup in the sink is acceptable or helpful or the first stage in cleaning it??

I keep taking them out, chucking out old coffee and putting neatly on the side of the sink so taps can used and items washed but every time I go in there some punk puts a load in the sink again. I’m pretty sure the same people would have a go at their kids of they did the same thing at home.

Damn good job we don’t have guns here, might go on a rampage so a passive aggressive note will have to do!
You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity
Tweet Topic

TQ Blue replying to Real Adebola Bloke
12:08, Wednesday 6 December 2017
Real Adebola Bloke
Lighten up my day.

Give me some examples of passive aggressive behaviour you've encountered.

[bfy.tw]
Tweet Topic

QBBC2 replying to TQ Blue
12:49, Wednesday 6 December 2017
Classic passive aggressive behavior there TQ!
Tweet Topic

TQ Blue replying to QBBC2
13:31, Wednesday 6 December 2017
QBBC2
Classic passive aggressive behavior there TQ!

Someone got it ;)
Tweet Topic

Rasputin replying to JCL
13:45, Wednesday 6 December 2017
The tossers at work keep putting their used lunch knives and forks in the cup of coffee spoons.

So I chuck them on top of the cupboard.

The office manager keeps sending emails around asking whoever it is that does it to please stop.

I won't.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
Tweet Topic

DES replying to Rasputin
13:53, Wednesday 6 December 2017
Oh your a one!!
Tweet Topic

weaponsguru replying to JCL
14:02, Wednesday 6 December 2017
JCL
I’m thinking about putting a passive aggressive note up in the shared kitchen in our serviced offices.

Punking MoFo’s keep just sticking their used cups and plates in the sink. There is a dishwasher but I get people can’t be arsed to put them in there and it is often on. But why do they think that sticking a cup in the sink is acceptable or helpful or the first stage in cleaning it??

I keep taking them out, chucking out old coffee and putting neatly on the side of the sink so taps can used and items washed but every time I go in there some punk puts a load in the sink again. I’m pretty sure the same people would have a go at their kids of they did the same thing at home.

Damn good job we don’t have guns here, might go on a rampage so a passive aggressive note will have to do!

Just chuck them straight in the bin.
Many moons ago, whilst in the Navy, used to take it in turns to be "mess chefs" - where you get around 30 minutes to have a quick clean up of the lazy fannys after they've gone to start work in the morning.
Used to be able to smoke in mess in them days.
I hated cleaning up after dirty, stinking smokeing barstewards who would pile an ashtray so high it'd ook like the bleeding Eiffel Tower, even though there was a bin 2 foot away, so I'd just chuck the whole lot straight in the bin.

By day 3, they'd realise there were no ash trays left and start moaning.

If your lot can't clean up a cup, chuck the feckers away - they'll soon learn!
PS - if they are individually owned cups or owned by the boss, make sure you "see" the grumpy, lazy fanny that is the worse culprit throwing one away, photing if possible (photoshop is your friend!!!) ;-)
Tweet Topic

Durham Blues replying to Real Adebola Bloke
16:44, Wednesday 6 December 2017
Someone at work keeps taking my crockery out of the sink before I have chance to wash it!
Tweet Topic

Tandy replying to Real Adebola Bloke
16:59, Wednesday 6 December 2017
Reddit: Malicious Compliance
[www.reddit.com]

Reddit: Petty Revenge
[www.reddit.com]

Sort them from “Top” comment and there is some absolute gold on there.
Tweet Topic

DB replying to Tandy
17:07, Wednesday 6 December 2017
Some muppet keeps putting the used cutlery on top of the cupboard when I'm clearing up at the end of the day, despite me reporting it to management.
@DB20Something
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »