This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Re: Christmas parties...

Le Mod replying to e17blue
09:24, Thursday 7 December 2017
Our company have become tight in recent years and now we have to organise our own, normally it's just one huge piss up in town, and the women cheat on their husbands.

Ours is this Saturday, lock up your wives.
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic

Chris replying to Le Mod
09:24, Thursday 7 December 2017
Le Mod
Our company have become tight in recent years and now we have to organise our own, normally it's just one huge piss up in town, and the women cheat on their husbands.

Our is this Saturday, lock up your wives.

Where you going? Just out of interest...
Tweet Topic

Thongs replying to El Mayor
09:36, Thursday 7 December 2017
Linked Image
El Mayor
Our Christmas do is decent - weekend in the mountains. Nice meal of a Friday evening before getting lashed in a log cabin; hangover next day go into one of the small towns for some lunch and then start again Saturday night.
This post is paid for by Small Heath Alliance

Never EVER forget!

[www.smallheathalliance.com]
Tweet Topic

CheswickBlue replying to toffon50
10:07, Thursday 7 December 2017
When I used to work at Envirofone, they’d stick us on a coach to Manchester, 6 a side football tournament in the day followed by dinner and a massive sesh at a swanky hotel thumbs up

Again many wives cheating on husbands. Couldn’t explain my shock when I woke up in bed with the married sales admin :D

Moved to a very small business a few months ago and it’s very low key here. Just going out for lunch I think thumbs down
Tweet Topic

DB replying to Le Mod
10:17, Thursday 7 December 2017
Can't believe the Modster threw a shoe over the building last year.
@DB20Something
Tweet Topic

Bluemarc81 replying to DB
11:06, Thursday 7 December 2017
We organise our own, the Council don't give employees anything, you wont be surprised to know.

We tend to go racing at Cheltenham December meet on the Friday, and then get on the lash afterwards.
Ricky Otto once told me he lathered his body in coconut oil after a match.

@1981marc
Tweet Topic

QBBC2 replying to lowercaser
12:17, Thursday 7 December 2017
lowercaser
newblue
I’d like to see a QB comic turn. You can keep the rest.

Just watch any Peter Kay Live dvd - its all someone else's material (definitely)
Tweet Topic

Durham Blues replying to macca salop blue
12:45, Thursday 7 December 2017
I work by the dingle dome. Not too bad at my place but they have become very smug. Can't wait for the wheels to fall off next season - the wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Tweet Topic

BluenoseMo replying to Robert Hopkins
12:49, Thursday 7 December 2017
We're there on the Saturday (had the choice of the Friday or Saturday). Boss paid for us but our plus ones had to pay for themselves.
Tweet Topic

BluenoseMo replying to BluenoseMo
12:51, Thursday 7 December 2017
I also work on a part-time basis for a hotel - we're all being taken to The Jam House on 5th Jan, coaches/taxis laid on there and back, and a hot buffet on arrival. thumbs up
Tweet Topic
  • Get £2.50 off at FunkyHampers.com
    From Sweet Hampers to Chocolates and Retro Gifts to Flowers, FunkyHampers have exclusive gifts for all occasions.
  • Advertisement
  • Advertise your Small Business
    By becoming a SHA sponsor you can advertise your small business to thousands of Brummies for just pennies a day.
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »