This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Ravel, boga and jota

Onlyonetalkingsence
08:19, Thursday 7 December 2017
This three behind adams,gallagher or vassell would have had us much furthur up the table you can then play your two scrappy midfielders to do the dirty work, not signing ravel was a mistake regardless of his off the field issues once he is on that pitch he is technically one of the better young english players. Against wolves you could see jota and boga only really trusted playing football with each other whenever the ball got to anyone else any tempo got taken out of the passing They was trying to get going it is pointless playing a big slow striker if he isnt able to play wall passes or make the ball stick what exactly is he bringing to the team
Tweet Topic

Re: Ravel, boga and jota

jeffwealands replying to Onlyonetalkingsence
08:25, Thursday 7 December 2017
Like the irony in your name
Tweet Topic

Ginja Ninja replying to jeffwealands
08:29, Thursday 7 December 2017
Is it intentional though? :D
Tweet Topic

Malala Yousafzai replying to Onlyonetalkingsence
08:31, Thursday 7 December 2017
just two players, Boga and Jota, seemed capable of anything creative that night

two out of ten outfield players is not going to work
Wigan Pier.
Tweet Topic

Chris replying to Onlyonetalkingsence
09:09, Thursday 7 December 2017
They wouldn't be able to afford the cleaning bill to mop up all the jizz I would let loose every game if those three played together
Tweet Topic

Onlyonetalkingsence replying to Malala Yousafzai
10:46, Thursday 7 December 2017
100 percent correct we cant rely on two players to try and produce the goods everygame as they will just get crowded out. We have to be more unpredictable, I feel thee striker should also be a huge part of this going forward helping to drag defenders around and occupy them we are far too static up there with juke
Tweet Topic

notts_blue replying to Onlyonetalkingsence
11:01, Thursday 7 December 2017
Oh look, someone else. Great. Welcome.
CheswickBlue on Magna
"You are a liar"
Tweet Topic

PartAndroid replying to Onlyonetalkingsence
13:20, Thursday 7 December 2017
Oh... Wow.

I think I made sence of that
'Talk about scrapping for your lives, they're playing football for their lives. Great football.' Blues Vs Southampton 2002.
Tweet Topic

lowercaser replying to Chris
13:27, Thursday 7 December 2017
Chris
They wouldn't be able to afford the cleaning bill to mop up all the jizz I would let loose every game if those three played together

I remember people saying stuff to this effect when the rumours started to circulate about Nikola Žigić returning for the remainder of the season: net result? He contributed nothing/ close to nothing and I suspect it would be the same here - promise a lot; deliver nothing.
Tweet Topic

Malala Yousafzai replying to lowercaser
13:30, Thursday 7 December 2017
We don't need Ravel now. We have Boga (as number 10) and Jota (on right), and a proper striker soon would be nice. We could do with a super fast winger out on the left, too, one day. But Ravel is not needed.
Wigan Pier.
Tweet Topic

Deckchair replying to Malala Yousafzai
13:38, Thursday 7 December 2017
Ravel is capable of playing deeper.

He would be a good shout. How is he getting on at Atlas?
Tweet Topic

Chris replying to lowercaser
13:42, Thursday 7 December 2017
lowercaser
Chris

I remember people saying stuff to this effect when the rumours started to circulate about Nikola Žigić returning for the remainder of the season: net result? He contributed nothing/ close to nothing and I suspect it would be the same here - promise a lot; deliver nothing.

You've never met me if you think Zigic returning would have been a positive in my eyes
Tweet Topic

lowercaser replying to Chris
14:07, Thursday 7 December 2017
Maybe not you personally Chris but all the 'man love' on here for the lanky Yugoslavian lamp post was quite embarrassing.
Tweet Topic

Bluemarc81 replying to Onlyonetalkingsence
14:09, Thursday 7 December 2017
Welcome.

Now un-highlight the 'B' above before you write another post.

Thanks and KRO
Ricky Otto once told me he lathered his body in coconut oil after a match.

@1981marc
Tweet Topic

Onlyonetalkingsence replying to Malala Yousafzai
14:29, Thursday 7 December 2017
We have gallagher for the left wing you must have forgotten about him. How could you
Tweet Topic

Onlyonetalkingsence replying to Bluemarc81
14:31, Thursday 7 December 2017
Bluemarc81
Welcome.

Thanks and KRO

Thank you advice taken on board Dont want to upset anybody
Tweet Topic

Bluemarc81 replying to Onlyonetalkingsence
14:33, Thursday 7 December 2017
Onlyonetalkingsence
Bluemarc81
Welcome.

Thanks and KRO

Thank you advice taken on board Dont want to upset anybody

Happy to help ;)
Ricky Otto once told me he lathered his body in coconut oil after a match.

@1981marc
Tweet Topic

Magna 1,000,000 replying to Onlyonetalkingsence
14:46, Thursday 7 December 2017
Jota on the right, has the ability to cut in on his left and fire across goal or pass across the box with a through ball.

Boga down the middle off the striker to run at defence and drag them around.

Adams on the left, he has the strength and ability to challenge for balls and run into the box and shoot across goal.

A striker in front of them to be that poacher to turn crosses, through balls and rebounds/lose balls etc into the back of the net.

Behind them we need the powerhouse midfielder to break up play and win balls in the air and on the ground and then play the ball forward, what we thought N'Doye was going to add before we found out he has ability to kick a football and he is simply a head to aim at.

Next to him we need the player that can pass the ball, opens up space with his control and can move the ball around with ease, he can recieve the ball from the ball winner next to him or the defence and play it forwards without needing the attackers to come to the halfway line to collect the ball.

We need two full/wing backs to run the line and overlap the wide attackers to provide crosses in.

Two tall strong centre halves, one that is comfortable on the ball and can move it forwards and pass it. The other a beast in the tackle with no fear and will throw himself behind everything and clear it.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »