This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Transfer rumour: Birmingham City striker targett (Jack Marriott) the subject of THREE bids already

Birmingham Mail
19:00, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Birmingham City transfer news includes the latest on Steve Cotterill's striker search

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: Transfer rumour: Birmingham City striker target the subject of THREE bids already

KROJim replying to Birmingham Mail
19:02, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Typical of posh's chairman actually to want a premium for every player he has. Cant see him leaving for less than 5
Tweet Topic

Re: Transfer rumour: Birmingham City striker target the subject of THREE bids already

Dbbcfc replying to KROJim
19:08, Wednesday 10 January 2018
He looks like he has Prem potential to me. Very quick, a poacher, and calm one on one. If we're going for a striker, he should be the one.
Tweet Topic

My Blue Heaven replying to KROJim
19:08, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Wish we had him dealing with transfers in 2012
Tweet Topic

Ribeye replying to KROJim
19:18, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Rowan Vine mark II
Tweet Topic

Pablo ibanez replying to Dbbcfc
19:57, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Id bid up to 4.5 and then leave it. In the current market thats probably his price.

Or offer 10m and jutk;)
Tweet Topic

Bluesince62 replying to Dbbcfc
20:00, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Dbbcfc
He looks like he has Prem potential to me. Very quick, a poacher, and calm one on one. If we're going for a striker, he should be the one.

During a goodbye meal tonight for my Villa nephew (over from New Zealand for Crimbo) he was raving about Marriot as he went to the vile game v Posh - he reckons prem standard, I trust his football knowledge too, implicitly.

GERRIMIN!
Thanks for keeping us up, Harry.
Tweet Topic

Dbbcfc replying to Bluesince62
20:06, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Have you had a look at him mate? He scores the kind of goals that really good goalscorers score, if that makes sense... :D
Tweet Topic

Re: Transfer rumour: Birmingham City striker targett (Jack Marriott) the subject of THREE bids already

Tank replying to Birmingham Mail
20:12, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Dream on
Rub a dub dub
Woof bark donkey
Tweet Topic

Re: Transfer rumour: Birmingham City striker targett (Jack Marriott) the subject of THREE bids already

SteveCherry replying to Birmingham Mail
20:13, Wednesday 10 January 2018
The cheaper option is to bug Peterborough's phone and sign the bloke they replace him with.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
Tweet Topic

My Blue Heaven replying to SteveCherry
20:43, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Good idea Steve :D
Tweet Topic

Bluesince62 replying to Dbbcfc
20:58, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Dbbcfc
Have you had a look at him mate? He scores the kind of goals that really good goalscorers score, if that makes sense... :D

No, seen nothing Deeb, but my nephew knows his stuff, if he rates him he must be good. Trust his opinions on players, not football clubs though, obvs.
Thanks for keeping us up, Harry.
Tweet Topic

johnnyspex replying to Dbbcfc
21:07, Wednesday 10 January 2018
Dbbcfc

Should of signed him when he was tearing it up at Luton. Surprised he isn't already at villa as they've been watching him for a while along with leeds apparently. No way will we get him for 4.5 million it doesn't matter what league he's playing in posh know what they've got and what they can get for him.
Tweet Topic

B13blues replying to johnnyspex
22:10, Wednesday 10 January 2018
We need their director of football on the case
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »