This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Re: Gone

djmmusic replying to fairkop
12:36, Friday 12 January 2018
fairkop
Just seen Lee Clark in the mailbox -Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Now that would destroy my faith in human nature.
Tweet Topic

El Mayor replying to fairkop
12:36, Friday 12 January 2018
fairkop
Just seen Lee Clark in the mailbox -Noooooooooooooooooooooo

He's supposed to be going to FC Riga
[www.protipster.com] [www.almajir.net]

Ren Xuandong doesn't work for TTA, and TTA aren't the people putting money into BCFC...
Tweet Topic

carrsrighthand replying to fairkop
13:00, Friday 12 January 2018
fairkop
Just seen Lee Clark smashed in the boozer -Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Ftfy thumbs up
Tweet Topic

TinaTractor replying to carrsrighthand
14:37, Friday 12 January 2018
As Head of Media & Communication, wonder if there's any danger Tatts could confirm which of the 'two down the line' or 'nothing doing' is true and, if the latter, why is our manager allowed to make the first comment when it is clearly incorrect? Is it a case of doing a bit of media training or briefing him better?
Tweet Topic

Johnny Rotten replying to TinaTractor
14:46, Friday 12 January 2018
TinaTractor
As Head of Media & Communication, wonder if there's any danger Tatts could confirm which of the 'two down the line' or 'nothing doing' is true and, if the latter, why is our manager allowed to make the first comment when it is clearly incorrect? Is it a case of doing a bit of media training or briefing him better?

Tattum wouldn't confirm or deny a thing, I wonder if he knows anything at all to be honest. He's the Blues' Propaganda Minister.
Tweet Topic

TinaTractor replying to Johnny Rotten
14:49, Friday 12 January 2018
From a media point of view, he runs the press conferences and as such, you'd think there is an element of 'briefing' before them.
Tweet Topic

minotaur replying to Major Clanger
15:46, Friday 12 January 2018
I had a text wednesday night saying he's gone after saturdays game. And it wouldn't surprise me as I believe we have so many invisible owners that by the time a decision is unanimous another lunar eclipse has passed...
A few weeks ago I'd had enough if i'm honest and despite knowing that changing the manager every few months is never productive, i thought we were in the nothing to lose camp.
After the last few games though and especially the performances v leeds and reading and that i think we'll get at least a draw v Derby the club would be deemed a joke to sack him now.
The players have showed some responsibility and its clear they are more suited to playing on the front foot and fitness levels have improved.
Harlee Dean has emerged as the leader we knew he was and things are taking shape.
I don't think we can spend much this window, is he's still here i think he'll prune some big earners and i could see jota leaving to appease the FFP rules and a couple coming in to balance the squad.
Oh, and if we're not buying players, WTF are vetere and especially Dein still doing at the club?
Tweet Topic

Bluesince62 replying to minotaur
15:50, Friday 12 January 2018
Firstly this text - could it just be someone who read it on here and was just passing it on? you know, the way the Birmingham Mail get most of their stories off here?

Secondly why should Blues give a flying feck about FFP when you see what Vile and the Dingles have done?

Genuine questions, btw.

Thirdly, I said the same about Dein and Vetere.
Thanks for keeping us up, Harry.
Tweet Topic

minotaur replying to Bluesince62
16:06, Friday 12 January 2018
txt came from a non WUM before this thread started, could be the same sauce as clanger but I've had a busy week will follow up the weekend.

i hope we adhere to the FFP, dingles are going up and vile in shit or bust, if we go anywhere its down, so we're not in the same boat as our inbred cousins
Tweet Topic

Rab C Nesbitt replying to Bluesince62
16:30, Friday 12 January 2018
Dingles made a profit of 5.8m the season before last mate, Nowhere near viles ffp level. I hate them. But we'll be in shit before them imo
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Tweet Topic

Miss World replying to minotaur
16:35, Friday 12 January 2018
minotaur
I had a text wednesday night saying he's gone after saturdays game. And it wouldn't surprise me as I believe we have so many invisible owners that by the time a decision is unanimous another lunar eclipse has passed...
A few weeks ago I'd had enough if i'm honest and despite knowing that changing the manager every few months is never productive, i thought we were in the nothing to lose camp.
After the last few games though and especially the performances v leeds and reading and that i think we'll get at least a draw v Derby the club would be deemed a joke to sack him now.
The players have showed some responsibility and its clear they are more suited to playing on the front foot and fitness levels have improved.
Harlee Dean has emerged as the leader we knew he was and things are taking shape.
I don't think we can spend much this window, is he's still here i think he'll prune some big earners and i could see jota leaving to appease the FFP rules and a couple coming in to balance the squad.
Oh, and if we're not buying players, WTF are vetere and especially Dein still doing at the club?

Not sure we can sell Jota. Didn't there used to be some rule about not playing for more than 2 clubs in a season? Also he is class and I'm hoping he comes good so I'd cry tbf.
Tweet Topic

My name is kev replying to minotaur
16:37, Friday 12 January 2018
I see what your saying about ffp but don't agree that jota will be sold,I see Adams going for about £4-5M no way we're going to get 10m for him and harlee dean true looks a quality player and leader but why didn't cotterill play him earlier ahead of Morrison,does he watch them in training.
My issue no probably said that wrong what does cotterill do when he doesn't have his best or working 11 available.
Just saying
Tweet Topic

minotaur replying to Miss World
16:43, Friday 12 January 2018
I like jota, but other than him or Che I can't see where cash is coming from
Tweet Topic

Petebaldwin replying to My name is kev
16:43, Friday 12 January 2018
Jota is going nowhere. The owners wont want to lose face by selling their record signing a few months later for next to nothing but ignoring that, who else is going to be willing to pay Jota's wages!?

It's like rewinding a few years and saying "I know, why don't we sell Zigic to get him off the books?"
Tweet Topic

Tarquin replying to minotaur
16:45, Friday 12 January 2018
Does it not strike you as curious as to why they would be so specific about Saturday evening? If they had made the decision he would be gone by now surely?

Also, why does everybody seem to know about this apart from the club, staff, National media, local media, etc etc

I’m not saying those on this thread are bullshitting but surely you have to concede it smells of bullshit somewhere down the line
I saw the rain dirty valley, you saw Brigadoon. I sighed...you swooned.
Tweet Topic

My name is kev replying to minotaur
16:45, Friday 12 January 2018
Can't see who would want jota tbh hasn't had the best start since arriving and with Adams signing a new contract bet there's a release clause
Tweet Topic

minotaur replying to Tarquin
16:46, Friday 12 January 2018
Agree, but nothing would surprise me
Tweet Topic

Bluesince62 replying to Rab C Nesbitt
17:29, Friday 12 January 2018
Season before last they were like us Rab... wonder how their spend for last season and this looks though?
Tweet Topic

Mr Boombastic replying to Bluesince62
17:39, Friday 12 January 2018
Bluesince62
Season before last they were like us Rab... wonder how their spend for last season and this looks though?

In the last 18 months or so, spending on transfers as follows:

BCFC £27.74m
WWFC £60.14m

According to this [www.transfermarkt.com]
Tweet Topic

carrsrighthand replying to Tarquin
09:10, Saturday 13 January 2018
Tarquin
Does it not strike you as curious as to why they would be so specific about Saturday evening? If they had made the decision he would be gone by now surely?

Also, why does everybody seem to know about this apart from the club, staff, National media, local media, etc etc

I’m not saying those on this thread are bullshitting but surely you have to concede it smells of bullshit somewhere down the line
I heard he was gone weeks ago and posted it on here but it didnt happen. I also wondered if it was because the man they wanted to take over said no?
Maybe theyve now found someone to take over and his time is up?
We’ll know later either way.
Tweet Topic

Tarquin replying to carrsrighthand
09:11, Saturday 13 January 2018
Indeed.
I saw the rain dirty valley, you saw Brigadoon. I sighed...you swooned.
Tweet Topic

coventrybluenose replying to carrsrighthand
09:23, Saturday 13 January 2018
carrsrighthand
Tarquin

I heard he was gone weeks ago and posted it on here but it didnt happen. I also wondered if it was because the man they wanted to take over said no?

It will be the status quo in my view
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
Tweet Topic

lowercaser replying to coventrybluenose
09:27, Saturday 13 January 2018
Does Francis Rossi know anything about football management?
Tweet Topic

carrsrighthand replying to coventrybluenose
09:36, Saturday 13 January 2018
coventrybluenose
carrsrighthand
Tarquin

Ive no idea what might happen although if we return to how we were playing before sunderland and get spanked id imagine they might lose faith in him.
Tweet Topic

Dr Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist replying to coventrybluenose
09:53, Saturday 13 January 2018
coventrybluenose
carrsrighthand
Tarquin

Not without Rick Parfitt. Wouldn't be the same.
Please don't eat yellow snow. It means that there's less for me.
Tweet Topic

coventrybluenose replying to lowercaser
09:54, Saturday 13 January 2018
Down down, deeper down
Tweet Topic

Steve replying to fairkop
10:46, Saturday 13 January 2018
I've heard from a bloke in the pub that SC will be gone on Saturday (didn't state which one) and none other than TF will replace him. TF will have KB and GP as assistants and RA will oversee transfers etc.

TTFN.
Tweet Topic

coventrybluenose replying to Steve
10:55, Saturday 13 January 2018
Well what a fairy story worthy of the bothers Grimm
Tweet Topic

Bluesince62 replying to Mr Boombastic
11:07, Saturday 13 January 2018
Mr Boombastic
Bluesince62

In the last 18 months or so, spending on transfers as follows:

BCFC £27.74m
WWFC £60.14m

According to this [www.transfermarkt.com]

Cheers mate, thought as much. FFP me arse then.
Tweet Topic

Burlington Bertie replying to Bluesince62
11:15, Saturday 13 January 2018
FFP isn’t determined by comparison of your spending vs another club 8-)
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »