Birmingham City boss claims midfielder couldn't be more fired up if he tried

Birmingham Mail
19:15, Friday 12 January 2018
The Derby County game is nothing different as Steve Cotterill says: 'He plays like a bull in a china shop anyway'

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City boss claims midfielder couldn't be more fired up if he tried

Major Clanger replying to Birmingham Mail
20:45, Friday 12 January 2018
"He plays like a bull in a china shop anyway. That's the good part about him and the thing we love about Kief.

"I have to admit that sometimes when he gets a yellow card early, I think about whether I need to take him off."

A bull in a china shop!

Definition of bull in a china shop. : a person who breaks things or who often makes mistakes or causes damage in situations that require careful thinking or behavior.

Well I'm glad SC thinks that's a positive attribute to bring to the team.
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City boss claims midfielder couldn't be more fired up if he tried

Scoobers replying to Major Clanger
20:55, Friday 12 January 2018
You won't have to worry after tomorrow evening though will you B)
Tweet Topic

Major Clanger replying to Scoobers
22:56, Friday 12 January 2018
So I've been told Scuba
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to Major Clanger
23:03, Friday 12 January 2018
Will Judge Jota be on the bench again?
Tweet Topic

Major Clanger replying to The Bat
23:04, Friday 12 January 2018
Given Bat
Tweet Topic

texasblue replying to Major Clanger
23:27, Friday 12 January 2018
I read that and thought to myself this guy really is a idiot he's basically saying your shit son :( but to be honest he's right he has passion and he has desire but he badly lacks quality n first touch and his passing is awful can't believe he's Dutch :(the fans like a person who puts a honest shift in but this is the reason we're crying out for 2 central midfielders because Davis is exactly the same as kief.

Anyway hoping rumors are true and cotterill is gone tomorrow very much doubt it tho unfortunately. Not being a doom n gloom but I can't stand this guy cotterill his ramblings are embarrassing hopefully they have someone lined up to take charge

Anyway seems we do well against the top teams in the league I predict a high scoring victory tomorrow 3-2 pulsating game hope y'all enjoy that go kro
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »