This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Birmingham City boss claims midfielder couldn't be more fired up if he tried

Birmingham Mail
19:15, Friday 12 January 2018
The Derby County game is nothing different as Steve Cotterill says: 'He plays like a bull in a china shop anyway'

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City boss claims midfielder couldn't be more fired up if he tried

Major Clanger replying to Birmingham Mail
20:45, Friday 12 January 2018
"He plays like a bull in a china shop anyway. That's the good part about him and the thing we love about Kief.

"I have to admit that sometimes when he gets a yellow card early, I think about whether I need to take him off."

A bull in a china shop!

Definition of bull in a china shop. : a person who breaks things or who often makes mistakes or causes damage in situations that require careful thinking or behavior.

Well I'm glad SC thinks that's a positive attribute to bring to the team.
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City boss claims midfielder couldn't be more fired up if he tried

Scoobers replying to Major Clanger
20:55, Friday 12 January 2018
You won't have to worry after tomorrow evening though will you B)
Tweet Topic

Major Clanger replying to Scoobers
22:56, Friday 12 January 2018
So I've been told Scuba
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to Major Clanger
23:03, Friday 12 January 2018
Will Judge Jota be on the bench again?
Tweet Topic

Major Clanger replying to The Bat
23:04, Friday 12 January 2018
Given Bat
Tweet Topic

texasblue replying to Major Clanger
23:27, Friday 12 January 2018
I read that and thought to myself this guy really is a idiot he's basically saying your shit son :( but to be honest he's right he has passion and he has desire but he badly lacks quality n first touch and his passing is awful can't believe he's Dutch :(the fans like a person who puts a honest shift in but this is the reason we're crying out for 2 central midfielders because Davis is exactly the same as kief.

Anyway hoping rumors are true and cotterill is gone tomorrow very much doubt it tho unfortunately. Not being a doom n gloom but I can't stand this guy cotterill his ramblings are embarrassing hopefully they have someone lined up to take charge

Anyway seems we do well against the top teams in the league I predict a high scoring victory tomorrow 3-2 pulsating game hope y'all enjoy that go kro
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »