This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

BCFC: Demand Better

almajir.net
19:10, Monday 12 February 2018
Birmingham City capped off a fairly horrible week on Sunday, capitulating to a 2-0 loss in the Second City Derby. Sam Gallagher was unlucky not to put the team ahead in the first half but Blues showed a lack of fight until injury time when Cheikh Ndoye was sent off for a second yellow card after las

[almajir.net]
Tweet Topic

Re: BCFC: Demand Better

Bluesince62 replying to almajir.net
19:13, Monday 12 February 2018
Coming out swinging Dan - wish the feckers on the pitch had done the same yesterday thumbs up
Thanks for keeping us up, Harry.
Tweet Topic

KROJim replying to almajir.net
19:17, Monday 12 February 2018
Here here! thumbs up
Tweet Topic

U-Credit replying to almajir.net
19:23, Monday 12 February 2018
Think this means Dan is launching a takeover bid with Polish investment.

That's my reading.
Tweet Topic

b.casual replying to almajir.net
19:30, Monday 12 February 2018
Well said.

Too long have we played on the back foot, counter punching, it's high time we started taking it to opponents. Show us something else.
Tweet Topic

The Eton rifle replying to U-Credit
19:35, Monday 12 February 2018
Wipes away tear...
Great article dan I'm sick to death myself us lot being taken for mugs we all know the problems and the recent background to our club why the hell should we put up with it?
Tweet Topic

85Blue replying to almajir.net
19:38, Monday 12 February 2018
Couldn't agree more
Tweet Topic

My Blue Heaven replying to almajir.net
19:43, Monday 12 February 2018
im going to shit on dongs Mum
Tweet Topic

YellowRivers replying to U-Credit
19:52, Monday 12 February 2018
These are laudable sentiments for sure but there are some that mistake being fickle and whining as a substitute for ambition. We will need to be more than just a bunch of malcontents to bring about change. Conversely, as much stoicism in the face of adversity is a tradition and a virtue that contributes to what we are, it has it’s time and place.

I think the adversarial positions people take up on this subject represent a false dichotomy and it’s possible to do both without fear of contradiction: strive and campaign for better off the pitch whilst being realistic about what can be achieved on it from week to week.

Until enough people follow Dan’s lead and do something of substance, whatever it might be, and a critical mass of us support rather than displaying ridicule or apathy then we will remain passive spectators of the current malaise.
Tweet Topic

The Fly replying to almajir.net
19:54, Monday 12 February 2018
"fans wearing lack of ambition as a badge of honour" Ha! Spot on.
There's more than a few on here guilty of that.
Why revel in being shite when we could be so much better....
Tweet Topic

Akita replying to almajir.net
20:00, Monday 12 February 2018
"Fans wearing lack of ambition as a badge of honour" Thats 98% of the flipping board, its embarrassing and pathetic, its like a lemming colony on here, glad im championing common sense.
Tweet Topic

Major Clanger replying to almajir.net
20:04, Monday 12 February 2018
Good article that.

Call a spade a spade and grow some bollocks.

There's too many around these parts prepared to either make excuses fior players or the manager or dive behind a blanket of political correctness and none offensiveness.

The Blues of old is dying, the fans of old (as we've seen of late) are also passing...well I also say bollocks, it's time to stand up and not give a feck anymore.

KRO and ALWAYS SOTFV
Tweet Topic

SOBLUE replying to YellowRivers
20:04, Monday 12 February 2018
Silly me, I thought this site was for having a good old moan, so that we could get it off our chests. Add a touch of humour & the occasional real insight, and it seems to work.
But good luck with your PhD dissertation, Yellow. *;)
Tweet Topic

greebo joe replying to Akita
20:05, Monday 12 February 2018
Its probably about 10%in truth.
Tweet Topic

Bluemeadey replying to almajir.net
20:06, Monday 12 February 2018
Agree with most of that ... apart from the paragraph that starts “ And most of all “ ... I didn’t understand that bit ! ;)
Tweet Topic

choc4 replying to The Fly
20:29, Monday 12 February 2018
When you listen to wolves fans and the little aston lot, you would think they was at the top of the prem. They are not 'big' clubs, just big in the midlands doing well in the 2nd division. They don't accept being second rate so why do we? We know, as a club, we are pretty crap at the moment but we should not accept it. We seem to have issues with the local media over the last few years. I have given up with the Mail and WM. At least Mr Ross gave all fans some air time. I think its about time we voted with our feet. Stop buying the Mail and stop ringing WM. If you can't attend matches, buy a shirt and wear it. It has become a trend with blues fans not to wear their colours. You see the pink and baby blue top everywhere and lets face it, who has had the most success in recent times, yes its us.
Sorry for the rant:?
Tweet Topic

Sir Heisenberg replying to almajir.net
20:33, Monday 12 February 2018
Sadly, when fans try to make things better, they generally get ridiculed on forums like this.
Tweet Topic

KC replying to almajir.net
20:41, Monday 12 February 2018
Absolutely bang on Daniel.
Tweet Topic

Ronaldeahno replying to almajir.net
20:45, Monday 12 February 2018
Well said, I believe the current shite we have to put up with week in week out needs to stop! As far as I’m concerned Cotterill’s job is to keep us in this league then sack him at the seasons end get a manager in worthy of leading this football club and have a major clear out in the summer including Dein, Dong and Vetere, or whatever his name is......
Tweet Topic

TheBlueNation replying to almajir.net
20:46, Monday 12 February 2018
So what’s the big idea to get it improved??
Tweet Topic

Lee replying to almajir.net
20:50, Monday 12 February 2018
Unless someone reading that article has a few hundred million they feel like chucking at us, then I genuinely don't see what can be done.

We are as good as we are going to be until someone does, sadly.
Tweet Topic

The Eton rifle replying to choc4
20:58, Monday 12 February 2018
choc4
When you listen to wolves fans and the little aston lot, you would think they was at the top of the prem. They are not 'big' clubs, just big in the midlands doing well in the 2nd division. They don't accept being second rate so why do we? We know, as a club, we are pretty crap at the moment but we should not accept it. We seem to have issues with the local media over the last few years. I have given up with the Mail and WM. At least Mr Ross gave all fans some air time. I think its about time we voted with our feet. Stop buying the Mail and stop ringing WM. If you can't attend matches, buy a shirt and wear it. It has become a trend with blues fans not to wear their colours. You see the pink and baby blue top everywhere and lets face it, who has had the most success in recent times, yes its us.
Sorry for the rant:?
stop buying the mail and stop ringing WM?
Mmmmmmm.
Anyway thanks for that.
Tweet Topic

TheBlueNation replying to The Eton rifle
21:07, Monday 12 February 2018
Been doing that for years. Obviously ahead of me time
Tweet Topic

Ron Saunders replying to almajir.net
21:15, Monday 12 February 2018
Sorry but this is a ridiculous article fairly certain non of us want to accept playing second fiddle to the mob down the road but as a club we have been to hell and back in the last 5 years and whilst we have spent some money in the last twelve months we still have faceless and more importantly clueless owners how can we expect anything more.

We have a manager who is a journeyman firefighter so the sentiment of us demanding more is frankly ridiculous.

The fans in their home and away support this season has been nothing short of phenomenal but we have no ability to effect anything at our club
Tweet Topic

The Eton rifle replying to Ron Saunders
21:19, Monday 12 February 2018
It's not about there fans being great though is it? Look at the bigger picture it's about us just totally accepting being shit all the time and used as mugs by those that run/in charge at the club...

When does it stop?
Tweet Topic

YellowRivers replying to SOBLUE
21:22, Monday 12 February 2018
Fair enough, I probably deserved that but the original article probably deserves a better response than for us all to just vent without purpose... and I include myself in that criticism.
Tweet Topic

LondonBlue replying to almajir.net
21:23, Monday 12 February 2018
Having thought about it today, we show villa far too much respect. We tend to make them look better in the derby games then they really are.

We (or moreover the players and staff) treat them like they're on another level to us and it leaves us with this weird mental weakness going into games.

We don't have that arrogance and spirit the 2002-2005 team had - where we couldn't wait to play them and you felt we had them beat even before the game.

It's embarrassing we haven't beat them in the league since 2005. We need to stop acting like pu**ies against them and have a bit more self belief and tenacity in these games.
Tweet Topic

Akita replying to TheBlueNation
21:24, Monday 12 February 2018
TheBlueNation
So what’s the big idea to get it improved??

Boycott!!!
Tweet Topic

El Mayor replying to Ron Saunders
21:25, Monday 12 February 2018
Ron Saunders
The fans in their home and away support this season has been nothing short of phenomenal but we have no ability to effect anything at our club

Bollocks.

I managed to get Pannu sacked and who the feck am I? Some council estate kid from Kingshurst.
[www.protipster.com] [www.almajir.net]

Ren Xuandong doesn't work for TTA, and TTA aren't the people putting money into BCFC...
Tweet Topic

Akita replying to El Mayor
21:29, Monday 12 February 2018
Any ideas Dan all i can think of is boycott?
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »