This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Re: Best sunrise and sun set

A_n_E replying to AbuCharlie
12:58, Tuesday 13 February 2018
AbuCharlie
Sunset - cafe del mar, Ibiza.

^^^ this with josé padilla playing art of noise's moments in love B) (before cafe mambo came along and made it all noisy!)
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
Tweet Topic

Robert Hopkins replying to A_n_E
13:24, Tuesday 13 February 2018
Sunset has to be valley of the kings, not only is it splendid it happens so quickly aswell.

Sunrise - never up for that on hols.
Tweet Topic

DES replying to Robert Hopkins
13:44, Tuesday 13 February 2018
watching with the kidz in cafe mambo in san antonio in Ibiza, never seen a sunrise on hols!
I get up early every working day, 8 am plenty early on hols!

KRO
Tweet Topic

A_n_E replying to DES
13:56, Tuesday 13 February 2018
you get to see the sun rise in ibiza cuz you havent been to bed ;)
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
Tweet Topic

Tilton shark replying to Blueskyline
16:01, Tuesday 13 February 2018
If you are in Vegas you see a great sunset as the sun goes down over Red Rock Canyon.

However, If you venture out to Red Rock Resort on the outskirts of Vegas in Summerlin and have a room looking across the city to the strip you see a great sight.
The sun is behind you and as is starts to sink below the canyon you get to see the shadow race across the valley towards the strip and as it hits the strip you get to see LVB light up in all its glory.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
Tweet Topic

AbuCharlie replying to A_n_E
16:12, Tuesday 13 February 2018
Just as your first half is kicking in.
Tweet Topic

micktheknife replying to Blueskyline
16:32, Tuesday 13 February 2018
Sunrise - Mrytle beach, first day of visit up at 5am
Sunset - Isle of Lewis
Regards, Mick
Tweet Topic

notts_blue replying to Blueskyline
17:09, Tuesday 13 February 2018
When I was younger, the skies went on forever. I lived in Arizona, and the skies always had little fluffy clouds in them, and they were long and clear and there were lots of stars at night. And, when it would rain, it would all turn they were beautiful, the most beautiful skies as a matter of fact. The sunsets were purple and red and yellow and on fire, and the clouds would catch the colours everywhere. Thats neat cause I used to look at them all the time, when I was little. You don't see that. You might still see them in the desert.
QB on Morrisey:"Imagine there's a person you've never met but whose songs you liked when you were a teenager and then years later he turns out to be a bit of a bellend..."
Tweet Topic

The Hurricane replying to notts_blue
19:41, Tuesday 13 February 2018
Just get down to Florida

Sunrise.....Cape Canaveral

Sunset - Key West

Gorgeous
Tweet Topic

Maxine Collins replying to Blueskyline
20:06, Tuesday 13 February 2018
Barbados North Point, sat with Mrs Maxine Collins on a bench watching the sun disappear into the sea....
Tweet Topic

A_n_E replying to notts_blue
21:37, Tuesday 13 February 2018
notts_blue
When I was younger, the skies went on forever. I lived in Arizona, and the skies always had little fluffy clouds in them, and they were long and clear and there were lots of stars at night. And, when it would rain, it would all turn they were beautiful, the most beautiful skies as a matter of fact. The sunsets were purple and red and yellow and on fire, and the clouds would catch the colours everywhere. Thats neat cause I used to look at them all the time, when I was little. You don't see that. You might still see them in the desert.

[www.youtube.com]

thumbs up
Tweet Topic

Inspector Montalbano replying to A_n_E
22:08, Tuesday 13 February 2018
Southend for the sunrise. .. East Coast and Weston gor the sunset ... West Coast
Tweet Topic

Charlie Woodford replying to notts_blue
22:58, Tuesday 13 February 2018
Definitely an orb but not the sun.

St Ives sunrise for me last bank holiday August; rented a penthouse apartment with an absolutely stunning panoramic view from it's rooftop balcony

And sunset has to be from a viewpoint at the top of the Grand Canyon, and the absolute silence whilst watching made it one of my most memorable holiday experiences
Tweet Topic

Sport Billy replying to Charlie Woodford
23:18, Tuesday 13 February 2018
If vegetarians care so much about animals, why do they go around eating all their food?
Tweet Topic

Sport Billy replying to Sport Billy
23:20, Tuesday 13 February 2018
Linked Image
If vegetarians care so much about animals, why do they go around eating all their food?
Tweet Topic

micktheknife replying to Blueskyline
00:57, Wednesday 14 February 2018

Best places you've been and seen the best sun rise and sun set for me Venice beech and Santa Monica also when I worked in Marrakech the mornings were very cold and when the sun came up it was something to behold
I had sunset and sunrise in the space of 5 mins.
Reims August 11th 1999, total eclipse - utterly amazing, so much so I almost forgot about it. :D
Regards, Mick
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to Sport Billy
01:01, Wednesday 14 February 2018
Sport Billy
Linked Image
M
8-)
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »