10:41, Mon 12 Mar
Play twice between now and when we kick-off against Hull

Norwich at home tomorrow
Millwall at home in an early kick off on Saturday

We could really do with them feckin' up and winning neither, but I don't have a lot of a faith in Norwich, fingers crossed they put in a performance.

It would be nice to kick off on Saturday knowing we can go level with them or even above them.

On the Ball, City..
@LeMod1875
10:47, Mon 12 Mar
If we'd have beaten them at home we'd be 4 points clear.

Cotterill should have gone after the Millwall & Brentford games.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
10:50, Mon 12 Mar
Burton play their game in hand tomorrow as well.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
Probably, but I am not convinced the result against Barnsley would have been any different.

Monk is 0 from 2 and we have conceded 4 goals.
And a few big ones at the other end of the table... a big night indeed
@LeMod1875
10:56, Mon 12 Mar
True, but we've played 2nd and 6th and I think it would have been an easier game to start with. I think we'd have at least got a draw.
Thongs
10:57, Mon 12 Mar
Le Mod

Norwich at home tomorrow

We could really do with them feckin' up and winning neither, but I don't have a lot of a faith in Norwich, fingers crossed they put in a performance.

It would be nice to kick off on Saturday knowing we can go level with them or even above them.

On the Ball, City..
It’s getting desperate when we’re relying on Norwich and Millwall to dig us out!

As the team who are 92nd out of 92 in the current last six matches table, I suggest that we’ve only got ourselves to blame, and don’t start moaning if the Canaries and the’Wall don’t bust a gut against a team who stuffed us right royally a couple of weeks ago.
Come on you Blues
10:57, Mon 12 Mar
the left back situation is taking us down.
10:58, Mon 12 Mar
Bolton are the ones to watch, they're the only team whose goal difference we can hope to catch. They've got villa at home, Leeds away then us at home. After that they've got Derby away. In that same spell we've got Hull, Ipswich, them and Burton.
10:58, Mon 12 Mar
Hang rosary beads all over the gaffe, get hold of all the faux shamrock from yesterday's St Pats parade, hey - go & take a leak in the four corners of the ground if you so wish - the bottom line is - we are phooked - Division one here we come. :?

That is all.
10:59, Mon 12 Mar
Our season comes down to next 4 games and next couple of weeks basically (including our rivals in relegation playing their games in hand).
We'll have a better idea of how it's going to end up.
It would take a minor miracle for all the games to go our way elsewhere and us win the next 4 to be virtually safe, but I can easily see us being cut adrift a la Baggies style if it goes the other way.
Clusterfeck of a season.
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."
11:00, Mon 12 Mar
This is true, if we can chip away at their 6 point lead in the next two games we would could go there with the chance of really reeling them in.

I rate our chances of surviving at about 20/25%, we need some things to go for us , starting tomorrow, then we need to pull our fingers out and win some feckin games.

It's all about momentum, if we beat Hull, I think there would be such a lift that we could then go and win another couple in quick succession.

If we don't win, it'll be a psychological blow and I think we'd struggle to win any of the 4.

My arse is flapping ahead of Saturday.
@LeMod1875
11:00, Mon 12 Mar
It hasn't helped but that alone shouldn't be a huge factor. We effed up in the summer and then made it worse. The players aren't as good as we thought/hoped but I still believe we have a squad that should not be bottom 6. But "too good to go down" means eff all, we're proving that.
Thongs
11:03, Mon 12 Mar
Sir Heisenberg
Le Mod

Norwich at home tomorrow

On the Ball, City..
It’s getting desperate when we’re relying on Norwich and Millwall to dig us out!

As the team who are 92nd out of 92 in the current last six matches table, I suggest that we’ve only got ourselves to blame, and don’t start moaning if the Canaries and the’Wall don’t bust a gut against a team who stuffed us right royally a couple of weeks ago.

I'm just commenting on the relegation battle, nobody is moaning, everyone knows we've fecked it up for ourselves this year.
@LeMod1875
11:04, Mon 12 Mar
number8
It hasn't helped but that alone shouldn't be a huge factor. We effed up in the summer and then made it worse. The players aren't as good as we thought/hoped but I still believe we have a squad that should not be bottom 6. But "too good to go down" means eff all, we're proving that.

i think its been a huge factor mate, results speak for themselves without Grounds.

Due to having no decent cover at left back, we are having to play our best right back there, and an unfit out of form right back

The goals against Barnsley came from Colin not being able to make a challenge with his left foot and the goals Sat, came from Jenkinson being shit

I would like us to try Seddon at left back.
11:07, Mon 12 Mar
I too would like to give Seddon a go.

We played Cogley when we had no cover, away at Brentford, he did well.

You need to show some faith, a kid who has this chance will bust a gut to make an impression. He's left footed, left sided and we have nobody else who can properly play there.

Needs a chance.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
11:10, Mon 12 Mar
So hang on. Barnsley could be 8 points clear of us with a better goal difference by the time we kick off Saturday.

Meaning we would actually be 6 points, plus a worse goal difference, away from Bolton and safety?

Christ. It really is shit or effing bust if Barnsley pick up 6 points (they really shouldn't, mind).

Biggest game for years, Saturday.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
11:11, Mon 12 Mar
Biggest game for years, Saturday.

since Britol City away
11:14, Mon 12 Mar
I meant home game, sorry.

I'd argue it's bigger than the Huddersfield game.

Hyperbole city over here.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
11:16, Mon 12 Mar
It really is shit or bust on Saturday for sure, don't get 3 points there and we are more than likely going down. Same goes for the 3 games that follow it, too.