14:42, Mon 2 Apr
johnthefence
very optimistic and necessary 15pts for 45 points, more likely 8 points for 38 points

HULL (H) W (probable D)
IPSWICH (H) W (probable D)
BOLTON (A) D (probable L)
BURTON (H) W (probable W)
BRISTOL C (A) L (probable L)
WOLVES (A) L (probable L)
SHEFF U (H) W (probable W)
QPR (A) D (probable L)
FULHAM (H) D (probable L)

Mission accomplished in the first 2 games, 9 more points needed
17:54, Mon 2 Apr
Maxine Collins for me
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
17:56, Mon 2 Apr
And me. Maghoma close 2nd.

Barnsley Forum

09:39, Tue 3 Apr
[barnsleyfc.org.uk]

Good god, how long do they want to work out the different permutations of our game tonight.......amusing how thick some people can be. :D
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
09:50, Tue 3 Apr
That was complicated.

As a doom and gloom merchant, it appears the gist is that our goal difference is probably going to be what relegates us this time, after it saving us two(?) times in recent seasons.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
09:59, Tue 3 Apr
I think we need a few more points to be safe but the form table does not lie either. Just looked and Sunderland, Burton and Barnsley take up 3 of the bottom 4 places in the form guide. In their last 17 fixtures between them there is 1 win and 4 draws (so 7 points from a possible 51 between them all). I doubt any of them will reach 40 points now. Looks to me that Forest upwards are safe. It would be great to see us close our the season in decent form so Monk can carry that into next season.
10:11, Tue 3 Apr
With fans that thick they deserve to go down.

I've just a predictor and it has had staying up on 44 points.

Bolton- draw
Burton- win
Bristol City- lose
Wolves- lose
Sheff Utd- win
QPR- draw
Fulham- lose

So I've been fairly realistic.

Sunderland go down on 41 with Barnsley on 39 and Burton bottom on 31.

The good thing is that Bolton and Sunderland both have comparable goal differences to us.

Sunderland are at home to Wolves on the last day so have an even harder game than us, whilst Barnsley are at Derby and Bolton at home to Forest.

I worry we need something from one of our away games and our away form is appalling.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
Jim
10:23, Tue 3 Apr
I worry we need something from one of our away games and our away form is appalling.

As we've only played one away game (a narrow defeat at 2nd placed Cardiff) since the current management took over, I'd prefer to say that our away form is an unknown quantity.

We might have a better idea about our away form after tonight's game.
10:31, Tue 3 Apr
Sunderland are at home to Wolves on the last day so have an even harder game than us

Not so sure on that, this'll be a Wolves side already 3 or 4 games as Champions and will be playing in flip flops. The rest is fair enough though.
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."
10:36, Tue 3 Apr
I expect Fulham will also be safely in the playoffs and pulling out of tackles all over the shop.

Jim, that's a fair point. We did collapss when going one down but it was early Monk days.

We need to see how we cope to going a goal down. Next season though hopefully :D
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
11:49, Tue 3 Apr
Bluemarc81
[barnsleyfc.org.uk]

Good god, how long do they want to work out the different permutations of our game tonight.......amusing how thick some people can be. :D

Jesus Christ. Where have they plucked this “game in hand” from? Thank you for that, I needed a good wheez today.
11:49, Tue 3 Apr
I’m going to start listening to the Barnsley fans. There’s a fair few who think we’ll piss safety.
Barnsley forum
If Bolton lose tomorrow and to us that’s 6 points more to us and we catch them.
So our wins count as points for Barnsley as well? 8-)
11:54, Tue 3 Apr
There’s no point in thinking about Sunderland anymore, they are gone. That Derby game was an anomaly. I listened to their game yesterday and the commentators repeatedly said “awful” “pathetic” “terrible” “worst display I’ve ever seen”. It’s far from the first time I’ve heard these phrases attributed to Sunderland this season. They are down. The pundits know it, the fans know it, and best of all, the players know it.
bluearmyfaction
Barnsley forum
If Bolton lose tomorrow and to us that’s 6 points more to us and we catch them.
So our wins count as points for Barnsley as well? 8-)

Linked Image
12:06, Tue 3 Apr
The game in hand is because their game at Forest was called off yesterday.

They don't have a game in hand at the moment, but once we've played Bolton tonight they will have.
Jim
12:09, Tue 3 Apr
The whole thread reminded me of some on here, when the usual suspects set out to have an argument with anybody they can manage to entrap. Someone will always fall for it.

8-)
13:12, Tue 3 Apr
Bluemarc81
[barnsleyfc.org.uk]

FFS. What a thick bunch. Its in their hands not right now its not:D
13:23, Tue 3 Apr
Jim
I have a question though - is it in OUR HANDS???
Ribeye
Bluemarc81
[barnsleyfc.org.uk]

FFS. What a thick bunch. Its in their hands not right now its not:D

What I really want is DES to sign up to that forum.
The belle of St Trillions