11:16, Mon 12 Mar
Abel Hernandez coming back to fitness and starting his first game since August on Saturday, scoring twice (albeit penalties), bad timing..
@LeMod1875
11:17, Mon 12 Mar
The name changes, the drama queen remains.
11:23, Mon 12 Mar
If Seddon is a left back by trade, then give him a try - I doubt it would make us worse. It's not ideal but we're negating Colin putting him there. I said as much when Grounds got injured, you really only want to make one change, but no, lets eff up both full back positions instead.

If Monk doesn't fancy Bramhall either then that goes down as yet another waste of time & money.

I know its been said before but in over 40 years, I don't think I can remember a season where we hurt ourselves more from start to finish. Arguably we should go down because its been so badly managed in all aspects but going down could make it even worse.

Shambles, from top to bottom.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
12:28, Mon 12 Mar
Miguel

:D
Waits for that post to be deleted or Scoobers protective ring to appear
She's as sweet as Tupelo honey
She's an angel of the first degree
12:40, Mon 12 Mar
Le Mod
Play twice between now and when we kick-off against Hull

Norwich at home tomorrow
Millwall at home in an early kick off on Saturday

We could really do with them feckin' up and winning neither, but I don't have a lot of a faith in Norwich, fingers crossed they put in a performance.

It would be nice to kick off on Saturday knowing we can go level with them or even above them.

On the Ball, City..

Well, they just stuck 3 past Hull, whom stuck 4 past them......and 6 past us.
12:43, Mon 12 Mar
number8
If Seddon is a left back by trade, then give him a try - I doubt it would make us worse. It's not ideal but we're negating Colin putting him there. I said as much when Grounds got injured, you really only want to make one change, but no, lets eff up both full back positions instead.

If Monk doesn't fancy Bramhall either then that goes down as yet another waste of time & money.

I know its been said before but in over 40 years, I don't think I can remember a season where we hurt ourselves more from start to finish. Arguably we should go down because its been so badly managed in all aspects but going down could make it even worse.

Shambles, from top to bottom.

Before the brief respite under Rowett, you could sort of understand and rationalise why we were so close to relegation.
Club had been asset stripped player wise for 4 or 5 seasons, trading embargo's, a league 1 wages ceiling and a league 2 budget.
This season has been all the worse for the high optimism at the start, going after targets we could only dream of in seasons past, breaking our transfer record.

It's true you know, it really is the feckin hope that kills you.
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."
13:42, Mon 12 Mar
Your all worrying over nothing, we will take 16 points from remaining games, 46 should be enough. in GM we trust Great Manager or great Monkey nar Garry Monk (sir)
13:59, Mon 12 Mar
Just read that Norwich have a lot of injuries, Reed & Zimmerman out at the back, Tettey and Leitner out in midfield, Oliveira out up front.

Happy Monday
@LeMod1875
generalBlue
Miguel

That's conjured up an unpleasant image, if I'm being honest.
The belle of St Trillions
14:04, Mon 12 Mar
Just when you think you have had all the bad luck you can have. Something will go our way.. won`t it.?lol
14:09, Mon 12 Mar
I think we're down regardless of what Barnsley do tbh.

I think we'll lose Saturday as well (Hernandez is going to rip us apart) which should all but confirm League One next season.

I will run on the pitch naked if we somehow manage to stay up this season.
Dong Ren Out.
14:17, Mon 12 Mar
Typical of how it's going for us that they get Hernandez back now. Hull should not be anywhere near the bottom with that squad, like someone said - too good to go down - is a footballing myth, proved to be a lie time and time again. A win Saturday and it's on, a loss though and yeah, I'll be fearing the worst.
Up the feckin Blues.
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."
14:19, Mon 12 Mar
generalBlue
Miguel

My reply was the only one deleted, unfortunately.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
14:21, Mon 12 Mar
3 homes games in row barnsley have. Cant see them losing all 3.. but stranger things have happened.
14:23, Mon 12 Mar
5 out of the next 7 at home
@LeMod1875
14:30, Mon 12 Mar
You mean 4.

If barnsely go 5 or 8 clear prior to us kicking a ball we are dead and buried..

And with our appalling GD Thats another point.
14:36, Mon 12 Mar
5 out of the next 7

Norwich H
Millwall H
Bristol City H

Forest A
Sheff Utd H
Ipswich A
Bolton H
@LeMod1875
Bolton have a trickier run than Barnsley and, although we're six points behind them, we do at least get to play them. I'm clutching at straws here, because I think we're buggered, but it's all I've got. :-(
The belle of St Trillions
14:50, Mon 12 Mar
Le Mod
5 out of the next 7 at home
Take a look at Burtons games they are gone.So are hull imo

BURTON.
SHEFF WED A
WOLVES A
CARDIFF A
BORO H
B-HAM A
HULL H
DERBY H
S/LAND A
BOLTON H
PRESTON A
I cant see more than 3/4 points draws

HULL
IPSWICH A
B-HAM A
VILLA H
WOLVES A
QPR H
BURTON A
SEF WED H
BRISTOL A
CARDIFF H
BRENT/F A
total..... 6 points
14:53, Mon 12 Mar
I'd say Hull's run-in is about the same as ours, but we need to get 7 points more than them in our 9 matches compared to their 10, unlikely.
@LeMod1875