VILLA H
WOLVES A
QPR H
BURTON A
SEF WED H
BRISTOL A
CARDIFF H
BRENT/F A

Hull? Unfortunately, we have to get seven points just to overtake them, so I can't see us doing that. I think, realistically, it's Barnsley, or Bolton (if we could beat them) that are our targets to catch, although Reading have a tricky set of fixtures. Wednesday have got a tough few games coming up, but we need nine points to overtake them.
The belle of St Trillions
14:57, Mon 12 Mar
Close the thread

*Re-open if we win on Saturday
@LeMod1875
14:58, Mon 12 Mar
Le Mod
I'd say Hull's run-in is about the same as ours, but we need to get 7 points more than them in our 9 matches compared to their 10, unlikely.
Edited my post can only see 3/4 point Burton and 6 for hull
If we finish above Barnsley, I think we'll stay up.

Christ that's a depressing sentence.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
14:59, Mon 12 Mar
I'd be amazed if Hull only got 6 points to be honest, I think they might win tomorrow, but I hope you're right and if you are I'll buy you a Double Decker (So long as we stay up)
@LeMod1875
15:01, Mon 12 Mar
Le Mod
Close the thread

*Re-open if we win on Saturday

You'll make yourself poorly comparing fixtures and guessing results.

Prepare for the worst and you wont get disappointed.

Hull will beat us, we can't defend.
15:01, Mon 12 Mar
Last season there was a thread around this time saying basically don't worry, Burton are down, just look at the fixtures.

The last ten games of the season are very unpredictable, form can go out of the window as needs must.

No-one knows if we will stay up or not, damage may be done yet if we just have a damn good go now anything can, and will, happen.
Brother Tam, Genius Zillionaire and Fantasist
zxcv
Le Mod
5 out of the next 7 at home
Take a look at Burtons games they are gone.So are hull imo

BURTON.
SHEFF WED A
WOLVES A
CARDIFF A
BORO H
B-HAM A
HULL H
DERBY H
S/LAND A
BOLTON H
PRESTON A

HULL
IPSWICH A
B-HAM A
VILLA H
WOLVES A
QPR H
BURTON A
SEF WED H
BRISTOL A
CARDIFF H
BRENT/F A

Hull? Unfortunately, we have to get seven points just to overtake them, so I can't see us doing that. I think, realistically, it's Barnsley, or Bolton (if we could beat them) that are our targets to catch, although Reading have a tricky set of fixtures. Wednesday have got a tough few games coming up, but we need nine points to overtake them.
you think Burton can stay up? lol not a cat in hells chance they`ll be lucky to get 4 more points look closely at their fixtures
15:03, Mon 12 Mar
I think we're in worse shape this season that last though, which is a fine effort all round by the club.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:05, Mon 12 Mar
Yes. Who would have said we would have won the last two games last season, one with ten men for most of it ?

The home games are massive now, we can (in theory) beat anyone at home. Would make a change from ourselves :|
15:05, Mon 12 Mar
We are effing goners, I accepted it this weekend.

Everyone else should do it, I feel refreshed and optimistic about a challenge at League 1 silverware and Checkatrade Wembley glory.
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
zxcv
zxcv
Le Mod

BURTON.
SHEFF WED A
WOLVES A
CARDIFF A
BORO H
B-HAM A
HULL H
DERBY H
S/LAND A
BOLTON H
PRESTON A

HULL
IPSWICH A
B-HAM A
VILLA H
WOLVES A
QPR H
BURTON A
SEF WED H
BRISTOL A
CARDIFF H
BRENT/F A

you think Burton can stay up? lol not a cat in hells chance they`ll be lucky to get 4 more points look closely at their fixtures

No, I don't - that's why I just questioned your choice of Hull, not Burton.
15:08, Mon 12 Mar
Can't see us picking up more than 9 points from remaining games if I'm honest, hope I'm wrong.
15:11, Mon 12 Mar
Yeah I'm starting to come round to us being League One next year.

I think Monk will stay on, where does he go after relegating someone? (even though it isn't his fault).

I think with a proper pre-season to get us fit and playing a decent style whilst getting rid of the crap high earners (Ndoye, Gardner etc) and bedding in the great younger talent (Vassell, Adams and youth cup lads) will do us some good.

Maybe a back-to-back promotions if we're lucky?
Dong Ren Out.
15:14, Mon 12 Mar
Le Mod
I'd be amazed if Hull only got 6 points to be honest, I think they might win tomorrow, but I hope you're right and if you are I'll buy you a Double Decker (So long as we stay up)
I think i could stretch that to eight points max providing we beat them of course, and that would cut the re lead on us to just three
LondonBlue

I think Monk will stay on, where does he go after relegating someone? (even though it isn't his fault).

I think with a proper pre-season to get us fit and playing a decent style whilst getting rid of the crap high earners (Ndoye, Gardner etc) and bedding in the great younger talent (Vassell, Adams and youth cup lads) will do us some good.

The new management team plus the offloading of Vetere, Dein and the old backroom staff has encouraged me that relegation might not now be the end of the world.
15:15, Mon 12 Mar
LondonBlue

(tu)You'll do for me
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
15:23, Mon 12 Mar
I think that we stand a good chance of scraping home but this league is so unpredictable. Thoughts then turn to the future but if we stay up there will be the FFP rules standing in the way of any chance of progress.
zxcv
zxcv
Le Mod

BURTON.
SHEFF WED A
WOLVES A
CARDIFF A
BORO H
B-HAM A
HULL H
DERBY H
S/LAND A
BOLTON H
PRESTON A

HULL
IPSWICH A
B-HAM A
VILLA H
WOLVES A
QPR H
BURTON A
SEF WED H
BRISTOL A
CARDIFF H
BRENT/F A

No, I don't - that's why I just questioned your choice of Hull, not Burton.
But you said Barnsley or Bolton so its also Burton yes, I hi-lighted Hull AND Burton