12:55, Tue 10 Apr
Ticketing arrangements for Blues' Sky Bet Championship fixture against QPR at Loftus Road on Saturday 28 April (3pm kick-off).Queens Park Rangers v BluesSky Bet Championship Loftus RoadSaturday 28 April 2018 (3pm kick-off)Tickets are on sale from 5pm on Wednesday 11 April.

[www.bcfc.com]
12:57, Tue 10 Apr
Cockney tosspots
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:02, Tue 10 Apr
Makes me laugh every year :D

34 quid for a restricted view ticket in The Championship.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
13:04, Tue 10 Apr
Fecking ridiculous in so many ways
13:12, Tue 10 Apr
And, if they feel like it, the Met won’t let you in until 15 mins after KO. Even poorer value then.
13:15, Tue 10 Apr
So that's significantly reduced allocations (Wolves is normally 2700 & QPR upto 3000) for the last two (crucial) away games of the season - poor form from the clubs involved and also Blues for not backing our own fans. Still nothing from BCFC about why our alocation at Wolves was reduced again this year (td)
13:22, Tue 10 Apr
I'm sure other clubs feel like this as well but it really does feel like we continuously get shit on by other clubs and the police.
13:24, Tue 10 Apr
Wonder if it has anything to do with our behaviour and reputation
Probably due to our fans posing a higher risk of unacceptable behaviour than other clubs, this is what you get when people run on the pitch from the away end looking for a fight
I would love it if Blues fans stood their ground and boycotted the game.
It's the only way to make a point.
Hold onto your money and the press and media will be over it like a rash.
"People are so complex you should know by now"
I won’t boycott an away game I’ll be there £34 to watch us try and escape realgation well worth it
13:58, Tue 10 Apr
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
Probably due to our fans posing a higher risk of unacceptable behaviour than other clubs, this is what you get when people run on the pitch from the away end looking for a fight

Small correction

It was the QPR fella who came looking for a fight. He was just unlucky that he got one
14:08, Tue 10 Apr
The last two visits to QPR haven’t been Blues fans finest hours...

Nor the Met.
@Bluewurst1875
18:49, Tue 10 Apr
Just turn up anyway and go on the beer, piss the effers off when there's still loads of Blues fans left in the pubs.

KRO
21:06, Tue 10 Apr
I got this trip to my father, when he went into retirement I bought a trip to London from Stockholm to see Birmingham for the first time since the 70’s for him. He saw them away in Newcastle then. But to give him the ultimate experience I want to meet up with all of you guys before the game, we’re will all the Birmingham fans meet up before? I also contacted the SLO if he would get an opportunity to meet the team and take a pic before or after the game, but no answer. Any of you that got contacts to use to make this trip be remembered forever for my father and me? Cheers.
21:12, Tue 10 Apr
Have a good day (tu)
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:40, Tue 10 Apr
I presume you’ll need/want match tickets ?
22:52, Tue 10 Apr
Bring a Swedish flag with Birmingham City on it.
23:41, Tue 10 Apr
Fred, To get a better response from our Club, I suggest you add an ‘a’ at the end of your name.

Unfortunately, you’ve chosen one of the worst away grounds to visit. Expect the worst, then anything better is a bonus. If we win, it will be the trip of a lifetime.

Pubs: I suggest you head for Shephers Bush, which is where away fans tend to meet. Check out ‘The Green’; The Walkabout & O’Neills. Enter the one with the loudest fans & best Blue haize.

Get to the ground early, as the Met Police have a habit of delaying our entrance to the ground.

After the game, if you want to eat cheaply but well, head for Covent Garden, & look for Byron’s. Yes, it’s a burger restaurant, but one of the best. Avoid the basement, if you can, as it lacks atmosphere.

KRO (what is that in Swedish?)
09:43, Wed 11 Apr
QPR clearly don't need the cash as the half empty stand below us on the day will testify to this.

So they've ramped up the cost on the upper tier to make up for it.

w a n k e r s