20:10, Wed 11 Apr
Reports have emerged in the Chinese language media in Hong Kong that Trillion Trophy Asia owner Paul Suen Cho Hung has bought the second most expensive house in Hong Kong for a figure of around HK$1.6billion (approx. 143million).

[almajir.net]
must be a song in this somewhere..
20:17, Wed 11 Apr
almajir.net
Reports have emerged in the Chinese language media in Hong Kong that Trillion Trophy Asia owner Paul Suen Cho Hung has bought the second most expensive house in Hong Kong for a figure of around HK$1.6billion (approx. 143million).

[almajir.net]
I must be thick or summat cos i thought this Paul Suen had already sold us but in name only and wasnt running us anymore?
20:20, Wed 11 Apr
carrsrighthand
almajir.net

[almajir.net]
I must be thick or summat cos i thought this Paul Suen had already sold us but in name only and wasnt running us anymore?

Still the name over the door right now
20:25, Wed 11 Apr
El Mayor
carrsrighthand
almajir.net

[almajir.net]

But hes allegedly hands off?
20:31, Wed 11 Apr
carrsrighthand
El Mayor
carrsrighthand
almajir.net

[almajir.net]

Right now yes, and the plan was/is for it to transition.
20:41, Wed 11 Apr
El Mayor
carrsrighthand
El Mayor
carrsrighthand
almajir.net

[almajir.net]

Right now yes, and the plan was/is for it to transition.
Wont really matter then come October I guess.
we don't care about paul suen
he don't care about us after october
all we care about
his house is bigger than yours..
21:00, Wed 11 Apr
almajir.net

[almajir.net]
And we thought Sullivan was extravagant in his 6 mill mansion, what do you get for 24 x £6 million. er 24 mansions i guess
21:12, Wed 11 Apr
Rich guy in China buys big house. Once had passing interest in English football club.
21:12, Wed 11 Apr
carrsrighthand

Probably won't but things can change. God forbid the R word happens but that would certainly make things interesting on the ownership front.
21:17, Wed 11 Apr
God forbid the R word happens ...

Robbo as manager ? :P
21:27, Wed 11 Apr
reappointing cotterill
Honeydew is the worst part of everything it's in. It's the Jared Leto of fruit.
His garden shed, is bigger than yours, his garden shed is bigger than yours.

It's got a pool and a helipad

His garden shed is bigger than yours
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
21:59, Wed 11 Apr
El Mayor
carrsrighthand

Probably won't but things can change. God forbid the R word happens but that would certainly make things interesting on the ownership front.
That would put a different slant on things.
22:01, Wed 11 Apr
His younger brother, Dave B)
06:05, Thu 12 Apr
It shows he is no Carson Yeung.

Having a cool £143m stashed to buy a house suggests he lives in certain circles.... just hope his new next door neighbor likes football!!!
08:30, Thu 12 Apr
....and Magna’s seeking mortgage advice. A coincidence??
09:19, Thu 12 Apr
:D
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:21, Thu 12 Apr
Quokkasskip

Having a cool £143m stashed to buy a house suggests he lives in certain circles.... just hope his new next door neighbor likes football!!!
It goes to show just what he could pump into bcfc if he chose to.
10:45, Thu 12 Apr
A house that size must require a heck of a lot of laundering.
10:50, Thu 12 Apr
Racist
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
10:56, Thu 12 Apr
zxcv
Quokkasskip

It goes to show just what he could pump into bcfc if he chose to.

Probably goes to show why he had the money in the first place - he chooses to invest it in things that are pretty much guaranteed to rise in value rather than 'invest' it in a football club where he would almost certainly never see it again.
11:01, Thu 12 Apr
carrsrighthand
El Mayor
carrsrighthand

Racist
11:17, Thu 12 Apr
British ownership would be nice or an oil rich sheik a la Manchester City. We have the name of the second city in the UK. Why the hell are we unable to attract a big money buyer?
12:02, Thu 12 Apr
My Blue Heaven
carrsrighthand
El Mayor
carrsrighthand

Racist
I aont that clever only just realised.
12:53, Thu 12 Apr
spionkop
British ownership ... Why the hell are we unable to attract a big money buyer?

Because when people from outside the region hear the mention of 'Birmingham' this is what they think of:

Linked Image
00:41, Fri 13 Apr
That Bham image is a good selling point. There must be some filthy rich foreigner who loves Coronation Street. They probably wouldn’t spot the difference.