12:25, Fri 13 Apr
Garry Monk says that whilst he is happy with the amount of chances his players have created in their last two games he is looking for them to be more clinical in front of goal.Monk's players fashioned 25 shots against Burton and 18 at Bristol, but only converted two of them into goals and subsequent

[www.bcfc.com]
DES
12:29, Fri 13 Apr
18 at bristol!! That is an astonishingly high amount away from home, last saturday against Burton, I Cant recall another shot from them apart from Lloyd Dyers goal!

KRO
12:39, Fri 13 Apr
Refreshing to hear a manager simplify the game and understate his own diligence.
@stevanderman
12:46, Fri 13 Apr
Refreshing to hear a manager talk about Finishing rather than just "staying in the game"
14:55, Fri 13 Apr
Yeah it’s nice to have a manager who is positive and intelligent but in typical blues fashion we get the right manager too late and if/when we go down he’s gone. Frustrating.
14:58, Fri 13 Apr
The best thing about Monk is how we try to win every game - like we did under Hughton - rather than sitting in and trying to nick something a la Rowett and Cotterill.
Dong Ren Out.
15:00, Fri 13 Apr
But do we know that for sure,or is this get out clause just SHA speculation ?
15:44, Fri 13 Apr
davenports
But do we know that for sure,or is this get out clause just SHA speculation ?

No, we don't know for sure. It's based on GM not saying either way what will happen if we go down. It could be because he's got no intention to stay and is off or could be because he doesn't want to think about the prospect or acknowledge the possibility publicly - and what would be the point really? Cross that bridge if / when it comes to it.
17:21, Fri 13 Apr
On another thread, people were obsessed with changing the back four and bringing (not match fit) Gallagher in to give us 442 at Wolves. Even half-fit Gardner as well. All high risk and missing the bleedin obvious.

Garry knows that the key problem is Mags/Jota/Juke/Boga not being clinical enough with chances. So he does the sensible thing and gets them focusing on it in training. Refreshingly straightforward.

Re GM staying if the R word happens. Highly unlikely. A youngish manager who’s managed mid Prem two seasons ago, is not going to relish dropping to the 3rd tier with a R egated side. But he certainly won’t want the R word on his CV. Wins v Blades & QPR should do it. That should be the main focus.... with Adams back & a properly fit Big Sam. A point at Wolves would be a nice bonus.
SOBLUE
On another thread, people were obsessed with changing the back four and bringing (not match fit) Gallagher in to give us 442 at Wolves. Even half-fit Gardner as well. All high risk and missing the bleedin obvious.

Garry knows that the key problem is Mags/Jota/Juke/Boga not being clinical enough with chances. So he does the sensible thing and gets them focusing on it in training. Refreshingly straightforward.

Re GM staying if the R word happens. Highly unlikely. A youngish manager who’s managed mid Prem two seasons ago, is not going to relish dropping to the 3rd tier with a R egated side. But he certainly won’t want the R word on his CV. Wins v Blades & QPR should do it. That should be the main focus.... with Adams back & a properly fit Big Sam. A point at Wolves would be a nice bonus.

Hardly obsessing with changing the back four. Just suggesting that people are played in their best position, which isn't exactly revolutionary. It's also not difficult to work out out that finishing needs to be improved - separate issue.
The belle of St Trillions
17:37, Fri 13 Apr
SOBLUE

Another absolutely spot on post I can`t believe these ground lovers who think they know better than our manager. and they base it on his experience, ha ha ha ha They would have us relegated three games ago. We will see what Mr Monk does soon enough. 10 points out of 12 and they want the back four changed after on defeat. A sure way to lose the dressing room la Cotterill/ Rowett style.
17:41, Fri 13 Apr
zxcv
SOBLUE

Another absolutely spot on post I can`t believe these ground lovers who think they know better than our manager. and they base it on his experience, ha ha ha ha They would have us relegated three games ago. We will see what Mr Monk does soon enough.
Yet you know more than the manager and want Stockdale dropped.
Spot on me arris
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:46, Fri 13 Apr
LondonBlue
The best thing about Monk is how we try to win every game - like we did under Hughton - rather than sitting in and trying to nick something a la Rowett and Cotterill.
Defo this(tu)
Rab C Nesbitt
zxcv
SOBLUE

Another absolutely spot on post I can`t believe these ground lovers who think they know better than our manager. and they base it on his experience, ha ha ha ha They would have us relegated three games ago. We will see what Mr Monk does soon enough.
Spot on me arris

Feck me, Rab, I thought that dealing with DES was hard work, but I think we have a new contender with this one. :D
Brother Tam, the deep fat friar
Rab C Nesbitt
zxcv
SOBLUE

Spot on me arris

Feck me, Rab, I thought that dealing with DES was hard work, but I think we have a new contender with this one. :D
His son?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:56, Fri 13 Apr
A tad different because of the circumstances, Stockdale imo has been totally disrespectful to this club. and you have totally ignored the reasoning i gave. He signed for us at the end of last season so new he was going to a new club right from the end of that season yet he still turned up grossly out of condition, who the hell did he think he was signing for bloody Buttlins holiday camp. SO yes a wee bit different but i have come to accept these sort of remarks on here.
Rab C Nesbitt
Rab C Nesbitt
zxcv
SOBLUE

Spot on me arris

His son?

I think that, even with DES's impressive levels of equanimity, he might be a bit upset with that thought. :D
18:02, Fri 13 Apr
Please don’t cry.
18:02, Fri 13 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Rab C Nesbitt
zxcv
SOBLUE

Spot on me arris

His son?
Rab you have let him drag you down to his silly childish level.well done
zxcv
Rab C Nesbitt
Rab C Nesbitt
zxcv
SOBLUE

Spot on me arris

His son?
Rab you have let him drag you down to his silly childish level.well done

Blimey. Are you about 12? :D As once said of Geoffrey Howe by Denis Healey, that's a bit like being savaged by a dead sheep.