11:00, Sat 14 Apr
Former favourite Maik Taylor is backing Blues to retain their Championship status.The ex-goalkeeper says matters are more optimistic under new Manager Garry Monk.Whilst the Bristol City defeat was a blow - ending Blues four-game unbeaten stint - and Wolves are looming on the horizon, Taylor says Mo

[www.bcfc.com]
DES
11:12, Sat 14 Apr
Maik, last time I saw you in Shirley you looked more like a top keeper than our mr blobby!
Kro
11:22, Sat 14 Apr
DES
Always liked Maik - not great on crosses and oft rooted to his line but what a shot stopper.
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."
11:42, Sat 14 Apr
Bluesince62
Always liked Maik - not great on crosses and oft rooted to his line but what a shot stopper.
Very true this. There was a game at Citeh, where we took a pasting, and 3 or 4 of the players led by Roger Johnson turned on him in the penalty area after each of the 1st 2 goals for this issue. They were absolutely right, but absolutely wrong to humiliate the guy like that. I even wondered if he would be there 2nd half. To be fair he was and, to his credit he played a blinder despite goals continuing to go in
DES
11:44, Sat 14 Apr
We drew at Chelski 0.0 in2003?? Maik was fantastic!
Made a great double save in last seconds both from jimmy Floyd hasselbank!
Kro
13:21, Sat 14 Apr
I remember his performance at Man City away and he made two absolute world class saves and kept it at 0-0.

Best performance I’ve seen from a Blues keeper
13:26, Sat 14 Apr
agree with that.
14:38, Sat 14 Apr
We need a keeper like Mail right now. We would of won our last two matches if we had a decent keeper now. If I remember correctly in 08/09 when we last got promoted Maik only conceded 37 goals all season
15:18, Sat 14 Apr
DES
I remember listening to Talk sport the day after that match and one of their many idiot presenters tearing into us for parking the bus and similar bullshit, conveniently ignoring the fact their bench cost plenty more than our entire squad. Last time I listened to the crap.
15:41, Sat 14 Apr
Top keeper and nice bloke
20:01, Sat 14 Apr
TiptonBluenose
We need a keeper like Mail right now. We would of won our last two matches if we had a decent keeper now. If I remember correctly in 08/09 when we last got promoted Maik only conceded 37 goals all season
Don't be daft mate. Blaming Stockdale for the Burton goal is nuts. Never mind all 3 of Bristols
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:13, Sat 14 Apr
Thought it said Malik :D just seen him bopping like a good un by the Broadway.
20:38, Sat 14 Apr
What a load of rubbish. Nothing wrong with Stockdale.
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."
20:44, Sat 14 Apr
I remember many Blues fans moaning at him for months for staying on his line too much.
22:06, Sat 14 Apr
Wasn't it years? :D
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'