14:55, Sun 15 Apr
BCFC defender Dean was sent off for the second time this season against WWFC at Molineux

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
14:58, Sun 15 Apr
"I had Ndoye in the sweepstake ..." 8-)
15:02, Sun 15 Apr
I think Garry is misinterpreting the rules, a red was correct, if it had been in the box and therefore a pen then a yellow would have been given as the penalty is deemed punishment enough.
@LeMod1875
15:25, Sun 15 Apr
It's one of those where as a neutral and a referee you'd say the red is fair enough. As a blues fan and a ref I'd argue that with the doghead having played the ball so far ahead of himself and the keeper rushing out, it wasn't necessarily a clear goalscoring opportunity. But that's clutching straws.

Either way, it was a stupid hospital pass from Morrison that put us in big trouble and put Dean in a position where the ref was given the chance to show a red. Entirely our own fault.
15:53, Sun 15 Apr
Is that one game only out or three?
Wigan Pier.
Jim
16:00, Sun 15 Apr
"Denying a clear goalscoring opportunity" would be a one-match ban, but as it's his second red card this season, it will be a 2-match ban.
16:19, Sun 15 Apr
Jim
If dean misses two games and it’s not overturned we are in even bigger trouble, I think that could seal our fate, Dean is our best centre back and a leader
Malala Yousafzai
Is that one game only out or three?

From bbc.com

“Former Brentford defender Dean's season could now be over with his second dismissal of the campaign likely to result in a four-match ban - although Blues are set to appeal the decision.”
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
Jim
16:35, Sun 15 Apr
From bbc.com

“Former Brentford defender Dean's season could now be over with his second dismissal of the campaign likely to result in a four-match ban - although Blues are set to appeal the decision.”

I think the BBC have got it wrong - unless he was sent off for a straight red card offence of violent conduct or a reckless & dangerous tackle, in which case it would be 3 + 1.
16:47, Sun 15 Apr
Jim
I’m with Jim on this. I thought it was a one match ban but forgot he’d already had a previous red. So it’s two matches surely.

We have to appeal it, but I think our chances are slim.

With Roberts & Morrison set to play two games at CB, I really fear the worst now. I’d even look at Harding instead of Roberts. Then put Colin at RB and Grounds at LB. For me, Harding has a much better big match temperament & more confidence than Roberts. But then Grounds is a risk right now. I hope GM knows what he’s doing v Blades, as I wasn’t convinced today.
16:53, Sun 15 Apr
How do you get that Harding has a better big match temperament than Roberts?

And why is Grounds a risk?

Grounds was as good as the rest of the back 4 today, and Roberts did nothing wrong when he came on. People just blame the usual targets instead of saying what happened in the game.

Kieftenbeld was awful today, Davis ponderous too. It's one game though. It's gone
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
17:12, Sun 15 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
... People just blame the usual targets instead of saying what happened in the game.

Kieftenbeld was awful today, Davis ponderous too....

I think you’re guilty of blaming the usual targets, there, Tam.:D
17:14, Sun 15 Apr
SOBLUE
Rab C Nesbitt
... People just blame the usual targets instead of saying what happened in the game.

No, I'm saying what happened, Rupert :D
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
SOBLUE
Rab C Nesbitt

Blimey, I never said anything. :(
The belle of St Trillions
It's all your fault!

:D
Jim
It's all your fault!

:D

It's just like being married! :D
The belle of St Trillions