02:29, Mon 16 Apr
Stockdale
Colin Morrison Roberts Grounds
Jota Gardner Davis Maghoma
Gallagher Adams

As well as Hardings done i think we need a better attacking threat down the right and Colin is a better choice especially with Grounds back he should be playing, lets ave em 2-0 Blues
06:59, Mon 16 Apr
Absolutely no way should Harding not be playing. He offers more of an attacking threat than Grounds which means Colin at left back.

Rustiness or not the people who were saying we miss Grounds have now hopefully remembered how hopeless he is.
08:07, Mon 16 Apr
Brummagen
Absolutely no way should Harding not be playing. He offers more of an attacking threat than Grounds which means Colin at left back.

Rustiness or not the people who were saying we miss Grounds have now hopefully remembered how hopeless he is.

A voice of reason.
08:19, Mon 16 Apr
It will be:

Stockdale,
Harding, Morro, Roberts, Colin
Jota, Davis, Ndoye, Mags,
Adams, Juke
Not really. Grounds has been our most consistent player this season. The manager felt that he should start yesterday so he obviously doesn't share your feelings, and I think I'd trust his assessment of our squad more than internet contributors.
The belle of St Trillions
Grounds started yesterday to give Mags a rest. That's why Colin went wide right. It was obvious the game plan was keep it tight and try to nick something later on.
08:27, Mon 16 Apr
How about a back 4 of Harding Morrison Grounds Colin. Roberts scares me.
Jim
08:30, Mon 16 Apr
How about a back 4 of Harding Morrison Grounds Colin.

Or

Colin Harding Morrison Grounds

which has the benefit of a right-back on the right and a left-back on the left, with two centre-backs in the middle.
08:34, Mon 16 Apr
Jim
Two right footed centre backs though.
08:43, Mon 16 Apr
Yes for the most important game in the club's history (since last week) its a good idea to mix up the defence as much as possible.

Maybe Gardner could play a Beckenbaur-esque sweeper role with Mags and Jota as attacking full backs, Juke's tall and good in the air he can play centre half.
08:50, Mon 16 Apr
(tu)
08:59, Mon 16 Apr
Jim
Yes, please not Roberts.
Wigan Pier.
09:01, Mon 16 Apr
Id play Grounds left side of central defence
10:35, Mon 16 Apr
Where’s Magna when you need him??
10:38, Mon 16 Apr
Dean may still get his red card undone.
The club are going to challenge the decision they felt should have been a yellow card offence.
Jim
10:38, Mon 16 Apr
Someone will no doubt be along shortly to tell us we can't play Adams because he's been out for 3 games and so is not match fit.

:D
10:53, Mon 16 Apr
e17blue
Dean may still get his red card undone.
The club are going to challenge the decision they felt should have been a yellow card offence.

We can but hope. Looked pretty clear to me that he stopped a goal scoring opportunity, not sure the authorities will see it any other way and not sure they should. Put it this way, if that had happened against us we'd expect a red card.
11:04, Mon 16 Apr
One of Kief or Davis has got to be dropped. Ndoye (although still dreadful) looked a lot better yesterday.

Roberts cannot start and hopefully Grounds does move to the left of the centre half pairing.

Would be a shame to drop Juke as he has worked his knackers off, although missing loads of chances. Cant see Gallagher being thrown straight in anyhow, prob be on the bench.
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
Cwaig was shockingly shoite on Sunday. Bet he waved his arms to the crowd telling them to 'get up for it'. The man owes us a goal in these next few games
12:04, Mon 16 Apr
Why are you spelling his name like that? :?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"