12:06, Mon 16 Apr
Slightly Turbid
e17blue
Dean may still get his red card undone.
The club are going to challenge the decision they felt should have been a yellow card offence.

We can but hope. Looked pretty clear to me that he stopped a goal scoring opportunity, not sure the authorities will see it any other way and not sure they should. Put it this way, if that had happened against us we'd expect a red card.

Absolutely, I hope we don't get it extended for another frivolous appeal. We should never have appealed the Adams one.

He clearly stopped a stonewall goal scoring opportunity, that's a red card. I don't know what rule change Monk is referring to.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
12:07, Mon 16 Apr
Slightly Turbid
It will be:

Stockdale,
Harding, Morro, Roberts, Colin
Jota, Davis, Ndoye, Mags,
Adams, Juke

Swap Gardener for Ndoye and I am with you.
15:03, Mon 16 Apr
---------------stockdale----------------

--colin---roberts---morrison---grounds--

-----------gardner---davis--------------

------- jota---adams---maghoma----------

------------jutkiewicz------------------
Dong Ren Out.
15:11, Mon 16 Apr
Why would you change the formation?

No sense in that.

Stockdale, Harding, Morrison, Roberts, Colin, Jota, Kieftenbeld, Davis, Maghoma, Juke, Adams.
15:21, Mon 16 Apr
I'd more of a 442 with Adams playing off Jutkiewicz.

I hope Kieftenbeld is nowhere the starting 11 on Saturday personally.
Dong Ren Out.
15:44, Mon 16 Apr
Yeah me too, but thats what I think he will play, not what I would like.

Gardner and Davis in the middle if I had my way
15:45, Mon 16 Apr
Reckon there are only two decisions to be made, assuming Gallagher only makes the bench:

1. Do we keep Harding in there? He still gets caught out of position at times, but despite that he's put some good performances in and probably deserves to keep his spot.

2. CM pairing. Kief had an off-game on Sunday, no doubt - but do we risk N'Doye? I wouldn't have Gardner start, no way. If Davis is there, and he will be, it's out of those three, and I could understand keeping Kief for his (relative!) mobility.

First goal is going to be massive, gotta admit I'm dreading Saturday but a good crowd and a solid opening 20mins and I think we can do it (tu)
15:47, Mon 16 Apr
GMZA
Slightly Turbid
e17blue
Dean may still get his red card undone.
The club are going to challenge the decision they felt should have been a yellow card offence.

We can but hope. Looked pretty clear to me that he stopped a goal scoring opportunity, not sure the authorities will see it any other way and not sure they should. Put it this way, if that had happened against us we'd expect a red card.

Absolutely, I hope we don't get it extended for another frivolous appeal. We should never have appealed the Adams one.

He clearly stopped a stonewall goal scoring opportunity, that's a red card. I don't know what rule change Monk is referring to.

Think they will argue that Harding was coming around on the cover and may have got to the attacker. Pretty tenuous though, tbf.
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."
15:48, Mon 16 Apr
Bluemarc81
One of Kief or Davis has got to be dropped. Ndoye (although still dreadful) looked a lot better yesterday.

Roberts cannot start and hopefully Grounds does move to the left of the centre half pairing.

Would be a shame to drop Juke as he has worked his knackers off, although missing loads of chances. Cant see Gallagher being thrown straight in anyhow, prob be on the bench.

Keef. For a few weeks i've seen him just sloppily give the ball away and he did it a couple of crucial times against wolves too. I like him, but to me lately he's stood out for the wrong reasons.
11:53, Tue 17 Apr
Bjorn Otto Bragstad
Cwaig was shockingly shoite on Sunday. Bet he waved his arms to the crowd telling them to 'get up for it'. The man owes us a goal in these next few games
I don,t get this ,he was only on the pitch for about 15 minutes sunday , hardly enough time to be classed as "shockingly shoite"
I suppose the extremely clever and hilarious mis- spelling of his name is a dig at blues fans who think he ,s not that bad ?
8-)
12:59, Tue 17 Apr
Grounds isn’t hopeless but he shouldn’t start on Saturday. Harding has been consistently good and deserves to keep his place. There is always the option of dropping Colin...
13:11, Tue 17 Apr
Stockdale

Harding Morrison Roberts Colin

Jota Gardner Davis Maghoma

Adams

Jutkiewicz
I'd play grounds at centre half instead of Marc effing roberts
13:34, Tue 17 Apr
I’m not a Roberts fan but I think he has to start.

To bring a bit of positivity to proceedings, he was arguably our best player in both Villa games, the first of which he partnered Morrison in a 0-0 draw.

He’s shaky, but capable.
@LeMod1875
13:41, Tue 17 Apr
Le Mod

To bring a bit of positivity to proceedings, he was arguably our best player in both Villa games, the first of which he partnered Morrison in a 0-0 draw.

He’s shaky, but capable.
I really wouldn't play Roberts. I would actually be quite surprised if over the course of the next 2 games if he does play, that he doesn't cost us at least 1 goal.
My preferencemail would be to put Harding at CB. We've actually not yet seen what a Colin/new style Jota partnership can do.
13:47, Tue 17 Apr
Bluubalders
Le Mod

He’s shaky, but capable.
I really wouldn't play Roberts. I would actually be quite surprised if over the course of the next 2 games if he does play, that he doesn't cost us at least 1 goal.
My preferencemail would be to put Harding at CB. We've actually not yet seen what a Colin/new style Jota partnership can do.
Roberts did nothing wrong on Sunday. Lets judge him now we've got a manager. Morrison was apoalling for the 2nd goal and the red card.
Harding made more mistakes than Grounds.
Ndoye was our best central midfielder.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:04, Tue 17 Apr
Nath
Yeah me too, but thats what I think he will play, not what I would like.

Gardner and Davis in the middle if I had my way

I think when playing 442 GM likes to have two holding players in the CM pair and don't think he trust Gardner to do that job.
14:10, Tue 17 Apr
We have to win this game though. Gardner has got that added threat from range.
14:12, Tue 17 Apr
bluer than blues
Grounds isn’t hopeless but he shouldn’t start on Saturday. Harding has been consistently good and deserves to keep his place. There is always the option of dropping Colin...

I'm really struggling to decide on this one. Harding has been great though does look like he could make the odd costly defensive error. But then again most of our defenders are capable of that. The big thing for me is his pace going forward. This acts as a great asset behind the much slower Jota and gives Jota extra space. I think they may even be a better pairing than Colin and Jota because of this pace. Colin at LB though again is a worry and although he has done much better there in recent games the very fact that you can see him trying to get on right foot at times worries me. At some point a forward will exploit that.

Dare I suggest Harding at RB and Grounds at LB? (I realise this would be really harsh on Colin)
14:13, Tue 17 Apr
Which of course bluer than blues just did.