Is the only sensible answer.
10:24, Mon 16 Apr
Yes.
10:26, Mon 16 Apr
No
10:30, Mon 16 Apr
Yes
10:38, Mon 16 Apr
Based on our previous 43 efforts this season, then it has to be ......

No .....

Happy to be proven wrong though.
10:43, Mon 16 Apr
I think we will go down .
Just as we at last get a manager who appears to know what hes about and what looks like the backbone of a reasonable team we will be down with the kickers and cloggers of the THIRD DIVISION.

You know it -ITS THE BLUES WAY

Of course I could be totally wrong and we will be safe with a 87th minute goal off Ndoyes arse against fulham -Thats also the Blues way.
10:44, Mon 16 Apr
Jim
Yes.

Only because there are 3 teams currently worse than us.
"People are so complex you should know by now"
10:47, Mon 16 Apr
yep ... crowd Saturday will frighten the young sheff players and we take all three points whilst Barnsley and Bolton slip up

magic
10:55, Mon 16 Apr
YES
11:05, Mon 16 Apr
no
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
11:21, Mon 16 Apr
Yes.

4 points will be enough and I don't see any issues with us picking them up in the next 3 games.
11:43, Mon 16 Apr
Yes
12:00, Mon 16 Apr
Jim
No we're not.
12:19, Mon 16 Apr
Jim
No - get relegated, (do a wolves) rebuild under monk, win league 1 at a canter, winning habit contines the season after as we win Championship and get back to the prem (well I can dream) :D
12:48, Mon 16 Apr
Monk has improved us but that central midfield, under pressure, is so poor. Like everyone else I will be there for the final two home games hoping for survival.

I think, though, the law of averages is catching up with us. We have flirted with relegation too often. I think we are going down this year.
Wigan Pier.
13:01, Mon 16 Apr
Yep.
13:02, Mon 16 Apr
I think we'll get 4 more points. same for Barnsley and Bolton will get 6.
13:06, Mon 16 Apr
Yes! 3 points Sat and against QPR job done
How is that doing a Wolves? They rebuilt for tens of millions of pounds whilst in the Championship, it had nothing to do with being relegated.
13:16, Mon 16 Apr
Malala Yousafzai
Monk has improved us but that central midfield, under pressure, is so poor. Like everyone else I will be there for the final two home games hoping for survival.

I think, though, the law of averages is catching up with us. We have flirted with relegation too often. I think we are going down this year.

Too often?

Once prior to this season you mean
@Bluewurst1875
13:17, Mon 16 Apr
WorcsBlues
Based on our previous 43 efforts this season, then it has to be ......

No .....

Happy to be proven wrong though.

Based on our previous 43 efforts, we would stay up

Just saying
@Bluewurst1875
13:18, Mon 16 Apr
Bluewurst
Too often?

well there was last season, and then the bolton last minute goal season.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
Bolton was a very long time ago now, with s completely different group of players. We stabilised on the field since then.
14:22, Mon 16 Apr
Yessiree

Not a doubt in my mind. Last day shenanigans again....beautiful.
14:34, Mon 16 Apr
A_n_E
Bluewurst
Too often?

well there was last season, and then the bolton last minute goal season.

TBF I’ve had a mare there
@Bluewurst1875
Kym
14:52, Mon 16 Apr
Shanghaiblue
No........please, PLEASE prove me wrong!

(tu)