15:11, Mon 16 Apr
Yes he got a couple of lucky results, but we seem to be stuck in a rut again.

I did say he would face the same problems SC did.

I can see Monk leading us to relegation.
15:13, Mon 16 Apr
lol
DES
15:14, Mon 16 Apr
Ah well, thats cheered me up!
Anyone got a noose or some petrol Oh and a lighter!

KRO
15:16, Mon 16 Apr

Hi Steve, hows burger king workin’ out?
15:19, Mon 16 Apr
U-Credit

Lucky :D Wednesday away was lucky.
15:20, Mon 16 Apr
Yes. Yes he is.
15:22, Mon 16 Apr
Give up man, its over.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:24, Mon 16 Apr
I don't know whether he is any good. However (with the exception of yesterday) he has shown more courage in 7 games with regards to team selection and setting up teams to score goals than his predecessor did in his 7 months.

And for that reason, I'm in.
Sergio Lives
15:25, Mon 16 Apr
1/10
15:26, Mon 16 Apr
Is he that good? Not one I can answer now I’m afraid, a little too early.

Are we playing better football than we have done for a while? then yes he has certainly improved us.

Not sure about getting lucky results but we have been unlucky in a few of his games.
15:34, Mon 16 Apr
mr_crosby
U-Credit

A complete white out and a Hull team that clearly weren't in the mood to turn up following their cold long jourey to Birmingham.

A contentious penalty decision against an Ipswich team whose manager had just announced he didnt care about them and was about to leave.

An over the top free kick with Jukes foot on the end and then arses on the line against Bolton.

Other than that, we scraped a draw against Burton who got dismantled against Hull the week after by 5. Systematically taken apart by Wolves who didnt even get out of 1st gear. Done by Middlesbrough who are struggling to win, Bristol City who are struggling to win and Cardiff who are struggling to win.
15:36, Mon 16 Apr
Magna 1,000,000
mr_crosby
U-Credit

A complete white out and a Hull team that clearly weren't in the mood to turn up following their cold long jourey to Birmingham.

A contentious penalty decision against an Ipswich team whose manager had just announced he didnt care about them and was about to leave.

An over the top free kick with Jukes foot on the end and then arses on the line against Bolton.

Other than that, we scraped a draw against Burton who got dismantled against Hull the week after by 5. Systematically taken apart by Wolves who didnt even get out of 1st gear. Done by Middlesbrough who are struggling to win, Bristol City who are struggling to win and Cardiff who are struggling to win.

Burton who dismantled Derby this weekend.

Cardiff struggling to win, you sure?
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
Bluemarc81
Magna 1,000,000
mr_crosby
U-Credit

Burton who dismantled Derby this weekend.

Cardiff struggling to win, you sure?

I don't mind people picking apart the defeats, but when they start denigrating our victories, you know it's time to file it under 'don't bother'.
The belle of St Trillions
15:48, Mon 16 Apr
<applause>
Rags on the new Forum:
"Who on earth still has signatures showing ? ... they're the same every single time ... you've read 'em once then just hide them forever"
16:00, Mon 16 Apr
What a load of shite this comment is
16:03, Mon 16 Apr
One down, one to go :D
Thanks for keeping us up, Harry.
16:03, Mon 16 Apr
We’ve probably created more chances under Monk than we did in the whole of Corterills reign. Not Monks fault we don’t have anyone that can finish.
He doesn't face the same challenges that SC did, because he has the huge advantage of not being S fecking C.
The belle of St Trillions
16:10, Mon 16 Apr
Look how many efforts on goal we are having compared to when we had negative wurzel.
Look at the fight in the players, the effort, the belief.
He’s brought in Harding who looks a top championship full back.
Jota now looks the player we thought we signed for the first time as we are playing so much more positively.
Yes Monk is “that good” he’s the best manager we’ve had since Hughton imo.
16:14, Mon 16 Apr
If we can just get over the line this season Monk will have us challenging for the top 6 next season.
16:14, Mon 16 Apr
U-Credit

The fecking state of this.
16:15, Mon 16 Apr

Other than that, we scraped a draw against Burton who got dismantled against Hull the week after by 5. Systematically taken apart by Wolves who didnt even get out of 1st gear. Done by Middlesbrough who are struggling to win, Bristol City who are struggling to win and Cardiff who are struggling to win.[/quote]

And the fecking state of this too!
16:17, Mon 16 Apr
Ginja Ninja
If we can just get over the line this season Monk will have us challenging for the top 6 next season.

I agree, it’s why it’s so important we stay up, we have the right manager now
16:17, Mon 16 Apr
You need to concentrate on your bunch of rubbish over in Lozells way
That's unless of course you are one of them that think you've already been promoted ?
Back to school today no doubt

Early bedtime tonight
" My eyes are wide open btw. Cyclopse. " Copyright Rab C - 3/3/18
16:18, Mon 16 Apr
U-Credit

We never see you after a good result do we.
16:24, Mon 16 Apr
Alum Rocker
U-Credit

We never see you after a good result do we.

Cus he’s a DVB
16:30, Mon 16 Apr
Honestly, what the f*ck is happening to this board. I never knew we had such bunch within our ranks.

He hasn't fluked a couple of results. We battered hull and followed that up with a good win against Ipswich and a massive win against Bolton, but the most important thing about those wins and even the draw and losses that have followed is just how different we have played as a team. The setup is completely different and the fight and spirit we have lacked all season is finally here.

Monk isn't taking us down, Cotterill did that job. Monk is the only thing keeping us from the drop.
16:33, Mon 16 Apr
bluer than blues
Honestly, what the f*ck is happening to this board. I never knew we had such bunch within our ranks.

He hasn't fluked a couple of results. We battered hull and followed that up with a good win against Ipswich and a massive win against Bolton, but the most important thing about those wins and even the draw and losses that have followed is just how different we have played as a team. The setup is completely different and the fight and spirit we have lacked all season is finally here.

Monk isn't taking us down, Cotterill did that job. Monk is the only thing keeping us from the drop.

THIS with fliping bells on
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc