10:35, Thu 10 May
Michael Morrison has been named as Blues' PFA Community Player of the Season for 2017/18.The Blues captain has made an outstanding contribution to a range of community and charity causes across Birmingham throughout the year."This year I've tried to make a conscious effort to do more in the communit

[www.bcfc.com]
10:38, Thu 10 May
But SHA says he's a bad egg? Sheep hmmmm, baaa
10:41, Thu 10 May
The perfect man
Twitter: @vivabrownie

Proven wrong on: N/A
Gary Rowett
The perfect man

Too much hair.
The belle of St Trillions
A slippery snake, like the bloke who bought him to the club.
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
14:44, Thu 10 May
Yeah because people who do community/charity work are always decent, upstanding, nice sorts.
14:50, Thu 10 May
Not always but can you name just one section of society that doesn't have some bad eggs? Some charity workers do a lot of work and raise money. Would you rather they didn't?
15:47, Thu 10 May
He's been pretty good since coming back in the side
16:13, Thu 10 May
bobbytheg
Not always but can you name just one section of society that doesn't have some bad eggs? Some charity workers do a lot of work and raise money. Would you rather they didn't?

I'm merely pointing out that simply because someone work's for a charity that doesn't necessarily mean they're a nice person.

A couple of "I told you so" posters above have just inferred that people were wrong to suggest that Morrison was a bad influence in the dressing room, simply because he has won an award for his charidee work. He may not have been a bad apple but doing charity work doesn't prove or disprove anything.
17:59, Thu 10 May
johnnyspex
bobbytheg

I'm merely pointing out that simply because someone work's for a charity that doesn't necessarily mean they're a nice person.

A couple of "I told you so" posters above have just inferred that people were wrong to suggest that Morrison was a bad influence in the dressing room, simply because he has won an award for his charidee work. He may not have been a bad apple but doing charity work doesn't prove or disprove anything.

No need to be sassy. I'm not an "I told you so" as you call it. I just never jumped on Thongs' bandwagon about Morrison being a bad apple. Sure he was probably disappointed and mistified with the Rowett sacking (anyone who knows a little bit about the game would of been) but i think he has proven his worth as our captain and played a huge part in dragging us out of trouble this season. The charity work is also commendable.

Cheer up and stop looking for confrontation. We are staying up, the sun is out and the world cup is on soon. Enjoy yourself (tu)
19:13, Thu 10 May
Probably did most of it when he wasn't in the team :D Only joking:)
19:18, Thu 10 May
:D it would explain some of his shocking performances when he was. Poor lamb was probably shattered from all his charity work.
19:23, Thu 10 May
bobbytheg

Depends if they are shagging the recipients of the money
@Bluewurst1875