17:06, Wed 13 Jun
I wouldn’t go as far as excellent, I would go for very good. I’d be happy to pay £16 or whatever it is for that.
17:12, Wed 13 Jun
Have a day off, lads

Good advice, why don't you try it yourself?
09:18, Thu 14 Jun
Dan, if you are not into boxing or you don’t think these are good fights why bother commenting?

Whyte vs Parker - Both only have one loss and its to the same fighter. They both normally throw big shots and neither are particularly defensive. I wouldn't expect the fight to go the distance and there could be multiple knockdowns, obviously parker was a world champion until his last fight too and Whyte is underrated by most people.

Brook vs Cook - is a title eliminator, Kell is always great to watch and Cook is top ten in all three of the major organisations WBC, WBA, IBF so whilst he’s not a huge name he is no mug either.

Taylor vs Connor - I know many people don't like female boxing but it doesn't bother me. She's a great technical boxer and she holds 2 major belts.

Buatsi vs Summers - At this stage of his career Buatsi is being matched up against a load of bums but his fights are still worth watching. If you saw him as an amateur you will know he is destined for the top. He will be a world champion in 3 years or less.

4 good fights plus Connor Benn who is decent is worth PPV or a night in Henesseys garden.
Dan
10:23, Thu 14 Jun
I said on the page before Whyte vs Parker is a decent enough fight, it's not PPV worthy though.

Brook vs Cook is awful. They keep saying it's a title eliminator but unless it's a final eliminator (it's not) then it's just a pointless tag to try and sell a shit fight. Being ranked highly with the corrupt governing bodies means nothing, we've seen plenty of that before. Eubank Jr vs Jeter, Brook's two mandatory fight farces.

Cook also got sparked out by a bucket once.

Buatsi vs Summers is a decent enough fight for the early stages of a standard Saturday night card, it's not worthy of being on a supposed PPV card. Summers record might look ok on paper but that Buglioni fight is the only time he's fought a live body and he was beaten.

Katie Taylor is fighting some old bird and it won't be competitive or interesting at all.

Conor Benn is so shit that they're having to big up a rematch against a bloke with a record of 6-5-3 because he went live and death with him before.

Like I said, the headline fight is decent enough but you've got two blokes who are barely in the top 5 heavyweights in the world (or not at all in Whyte's case) fighting each other and apparently that's PPV worthy. No chance.
12:55, Thu 14 Jun
Dan
Dan
I said on the page before Whyte vs Parker is a decent enough fight, it's not PPV worthy though.

Brook vs Cook is awful. They keep saying it's a title eliminator but unless it's a final eliminator (it's not) then it's just a pointless tag to try and sell a shit fight. Being ranked highly with the corrupt governing bodies means nothing, we've seen plenty of that before. Eubank Jr vs Jeter, Brook's two mandatory fight farces.

Cook also got sparked out by a bucket once.

Buatsi vs Summers is a decent enough fight for the early stages of a standard Saturday night card, it's not worthy of being on a supposed PPV card. Summers record might look ok on paper but that Buglioni fight is the only time he's fought a live body and he was beaten.

Katie Taylor is fighting some old bird and it won't be competitive or interesting at all.

Conor Benn is so shit that they're having to big up a rematch against a bloke with a record of 6-5-3 because he went live and death with him before.

Like I said, the headline fight is decent enough but you've got two blokes who are barely in the top 5 heavyweights in the world (or not at all in Whyte's case) fighting each other and apparently that's PPV worthy. No chance.

This. Shocking PPV.

Also I think your wrong on the "multiple knockdowns" and "won't go the distance".

Neither are big punchers - Whyte's gone the distance with the likes of Helenius, Chisora, and Dave Allen in recent fights while Parker has with Hughie Fury, Andy Ruiz Jr, and that shite Romanian he fought.

All of these fights with the exception of Whyte Chisora have been absolute snoozefests.
Dan
13:00, Thu 14 Jun
Whyte vs Parker is an absolute banker to go 12 rounds.
15:26, Thu 14 Jun
Dan

If you don't rate the fights don't pay it lads. I think that card is worth every bit of £20. Each to their own.
09:59, Fri 15 Jun
Chisora vs Takam added to the undercard

Another good fight making an already good card even better, can’t wait
11:11, Fri 15 Jun
Just seen that, I feel sorry for Chisora hes a very good boxer but he simply isnt big enough to be competitive against much bigger heavyweights. The only person he has lost to that was of a similar stature was David Haye, that was also the only time he has been KOed. If he was younger he should have dropped to cruiserweight. Good bloke.

Cracking night of boxing.
14:36, Fri 15 Jun
Never dull with Del Boy, hope he wins. Takan a tough opponent though
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
14:52, Fri 15 Jun
The Hearn boo boys are quiet today
15:24, Fri 15 Jun
Because the card is still crap.

Chisora is past it.
Dong Ren Out.
15:56, Fri 15 Jun
:D

Still another great scrap added to the bill though, no?
20:01, Fri 15 Jun
Because the card is still crap.

Chisora is past it.

And was never very good in the first place