16:40, Fri 8 Jun
Ex-BCFC man finds a new home

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
...Jason Lowe gone to Bolton
16:49, Fri 8 Jun
Save your PC Aids, it's Jason Lowe to Bolton.
16:51, Fri 8 Jun
Jason Lowe to Bolton
21:06, Fri 8 Jun
I’m sure fans of the one & only Wanderers will be wondering who has wandered in. Good to see our lesser players find another home. Far better for others to pay their wages.
21:14, Fri 8 Jun
:D

It seems that he’s been brought in to replace the recently released Darren Pratley and Karl Henry, possibly more due to his age.

Did he play any games for blues last season?

All I remember is him playing for the 6 fingered freaks from up the A666 (Brother Tam will know what I mean) for a few years and seemed a decent player back then.
bwfc1982

It seems that he’s been brought in to replace the recently released Darren Pratley and Karl Henry, possibly more due to his age.

All I remember is him playing for the 6 fingered freaks from up the A666 (Brother Tam will know what I mean) for a few years and seemed a decent player back then.

Blimey, that doesn't narrow it down much. :D
The belle of St Trillions
Brother Tam, the deep fat friar
bwfc1982

Blimey, that doesn't narrow it down much. :D

Hahaha!

Apologies Tam, I should know better! :D