A_n_E
that'll test their mettle, we'll see just how bad the financial situation is now.

Doubt he'll accept it just yet tbh- he'll probably hope for £20m.

I'd love to see Spurs, after the World cup, look elsewhere, get the likes of Maddison for £15m and withdraw the offer - leaving glamour teams like Cardiff and Huddersfield fighting it out for late on in the window with £7-8m bids which, by that time, Dr Tony will bite their hands off for.

Oh, and whoever the greasy one goes to, get relegated at the end of next season, so he's back in the EFL.
16:07, Wed 13 Jun
I'd be really surprised if Levy has gone straight in with 15 Million, doesn't seem right.

I'm gonna call bullshit on this one, at least on the fee.
@LeMod1875
16:16, Wed 13 Jun
Mail reported offer totalling 15m. So would think it was 15m in instalments
16:18, Wed 13 Jun
I still think he'll go to Stoke for £12 million.

He had one good season in the Championship and he's young. Anything over 15 would be absurd.

Villa fans are trying to add £15 million to his actual worth because he's a boyhood villa fan and looks like a rare Pokemon.
The players are really trying to get promoted.
16:24, Wed 13 Jun
in today's market 30 wouldn't be totally absurd if they weren't completely skint and struggling to pay the bills.
16:40, Wed 13 Jun
Well that’s the most reliable source to report a bid yet. He’ll not go for more than £20m. I’ll bet they’ll reject this one, then dick around thinking Chelsea will come in with £30m, see the weeks pass and realise no one is interested in signing their fringe players and two weeks before the window shuts, they’ll sell him for £10m.

Also, all this rubbish the vile fans talk about Grealish loving the club - so much so that he wouldn’t sign a contract extension last season. Lol.
16:47, Wed 13 Jun
Exactly even after all his pratting around he still never signed an extension :D Loves the club though does Jack
16:48, Wed 13 Jun
BBC WM reporting that no bids for Greasey have been made, by Spurs or by anyone else.
As I get older and I remember the people i've lost along the way, I think to myself, "Maybe a career as a tour guide wasn't for me..."
17:12, Wed 13 Jun
Whats the betting it will be an undisclosed fee :D
17:25, Wed 13 Jun
Le Mod
I'd be really surprised if Levy has gone straight in with 15 Million, doesn't seem right.

I'm gonna call bullshit on this one, at least on the fee.

I think it's legit.

There was always gonna be a bid to test the water, to see if Villa would take "less money" up-front. Surprised that it's Tottenham as they tend to utilise their youth, especially as Winks plays a similar role and is seemingly on the cusp of his big breakthrough. But it'll probably be Levy saying "This will be our only offer this summer. If you don't accept then you may not get a better deal."

Villa will refuse of course, as everybody over there thinks he's worth 40mil apparently 8-)
17:33, Wed 13 Jun
Hardly reliable based on their recent claims IMO
Spike
Whoever went down the registry office to register Corey Josiah Paul Blackett-Taylor's birth obviously had too much time on their hands that day...

Didn't want to risk missing out the name of one of the possible fathers.
The belle of St Trillions
17:52, Wed 13 Jun
Aton
I still think he'll go to Stoke for £12 million.

He had one good season in the Championship and he's young. Anything over 15 would be absurd.

Villa fans are trying to add £15 million to his actual worth because he's a boyhood villa fan and looks like a rare Pokemon.

:D
18:05, Wed 13 Jun
Winks plays deeper than Grealish.

I do actually think he’d be a decent fit for Spurs as a squad player and an option off the bench
18:14, Wed 13 Jun
I.P.F
BBC WM reporting that no bids for Greasey have been made, by Spurs or by anyone else.

People at villa trying to start a bidding war.

If there is a bidding war it will be towards the end of the transfer window.
The players are really trying to get promoted.
18:23, Wed 13 Jun
The voice of midlands sport is keeping quiet i notice :D
18:30, Wed 13 Jun
Spike
LH_4
The kid is comfortable with the ball but his end product isn't great.

And to say his end product isn't great is a masterful understatement. It's absolutely crap.

If he starts to produce end product to go with the talent, he will be worth money. Alternatively he could land himself a contract where he gets paid by the dive and become a trillionaire.

Considering mags got more goals and assists, imagine how much hes worth!8-)
18:38, Wed 13 Jun
Franz Beckenbrammal
Spike
LH_4

And to say his end product isn't great is a masterful understatement. It's absolutely crap.

If he starts to produce end product to go with the talent, he will be worth money. Alternatively he could land himself a contract where he gets paid by the dive and become a trillionaire.

Ah, but he doesn't play for the "club that gave football to the world" so how can he ever be worth as much as the greasy one?!
18:47, Wed 13 Jun
Squatnose
Franz Beckenbrammal
Spike
LH_4

Ah, but he doesn't play for the "club that gave football to the world" so how can he ever be worth as much as the greasy one?!
Tbf anyone who thinks Mags is worth as much, should pack in watching football
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:01, Wed 13 Jun
Tarquin
I would hazard a guess that a lot of the speculation re Grealish and the fanciful numbers is agent and club led
This.
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."