Shipping- Sweden to UK

spionkop
16:25, Wednesday 13 June 2018
Can anyone please recommend anyone who does cheap shipping- quite happy with surface mail- from Sweden to UK? Parcel is 4.5 kilos, length 85cms, w 46 cms, d 41 cms.. Have tried Parcels2go. and they only offer UPS and cost is £245. Contents of parcel are only worth £30. Serious answers if possible but I have my tin hat on ready for all of the jokers.
Tweet Topic

Re: Shipping- Sweden to UK

WorcsAzul replying to spionkop
16:28, Wednesday 13 June 2018
Our children have used these people a few times to send stuff back home from abroad. I think cost is around £30-40 typically

[www.sendmybag.com]
Tweet Topic

Tandy replying to WorcsAzul
16:38, Wednesday 13 June 2018
Seems silly but fly it yourself? I know somebody who wanted to send a package to the Czech Republic, couldn’t get a quote cheap enough so booked a Wizz Air flight from Luton to Brno for £20 return same day and just mailed it using the domestic postal company when he landed. Cost him a fraction off the price.

You’ll be able to get a fairly cheap Ryanair flight to Linköping or somewhere shit.
Tweet Topic

spionkop replying to WorcsAzul
16:46, Wednesday 13 June 2018
Thanks for that - very reasonable quote - around £35.
Tweet Topic

John_Smullen replying to Tandy
18:56, Wednesday 13 June 2018
Tandy
Seems silly but fly it yourself? I know somebody who wanted to send a package to the Czech Republic, couldn’t get a quote cheap enough so booked a Wizz Air flight from Luton to Brno for £20 return same day and just mailed it using the domestic postal company when he landed. Cost him a fraction off the price.

You’ll be able to get a fairly cheap Ryanair flight to Linköping or somewhere shit.

Linköping or anywhere in Sweden is not shit.
Never give someone the opportunity to waste your time twice.
Tweet Topic

wonchop replying to John_Smullen
21:59, Wednesday 13 June 2018
ikea wednesbury
Tweet Topic

Tandy replying to John_Smullen
22:23, Wednesday 13 June 2018
I was being facetious. I’m sure it’s not, it’s just not on the tourist path really.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »