16:25, Wed 13 Jun
Can anyone please recommend anyone who does cheap shipping- quite happy with surface mail- from Sweden to UK? Parcel is 4.5 kilos, length 85cms, w 46 cms, d 41 cms.. Have tried Parcels2go. and they only offer UPS and cost is £245. Contents of parcel are only worth £30. Serious answers if possible but I have my tin hat on ready for all of the jokers.
16:28, Wed 13 Jun
Our children have used these people a few times to send stuff back home from abroad. I think cost is around £30-40 typically

[www.sendmybag.com]
16:38, Wed 13 Jun
Seems silly but fly it yourself? I know somebody who wanted to send a package to the Czech Republic, couldn’t get a quote cheap enough so booked a Wizz Air flight from Luton to Brno for £20 return same day and just mailed it using the domestic postal company when he landed. Cost him a fraction off the price.

You’ll be able to get a fairly cheap Ryanair flight to Linköping or somewhere shit.
16:46, Wed 13 Jun
Thanks for that - very reasonable quote - around £35.
18:56, Wed 13 Jun
Tandy
Seems silly but fly it yourself? I know somebody who wanted to send a package to the Czech Republic, couldn’t get a quote cheap enough so booked a Wizz Air flight from Luton to Brno for £20 return same day and just mailed it using the domestic postal company when he landed. Cost him a fraction off the price.

You’ll be able to get a fairly cheap Ryanair flight to Linköping or somewhere shit.

Linköping or anywhere in Sweden is not shit.
Goodbye says it all.
21:59, Wed 13 Jun
ikea wednesbury
22:23, Wed 13 Jun
I was being facetious. I’m sure it’s not, it’s just not on the tourist path really.