19:48, Wed 13 Jun
Spoke to his old man at the airport who was on my flight, said we was very close to signing him in January . :(
Literally, who?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
Richard wood.
Rotherham centre half I think. Ex Coventry
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:51, Wed 13 Jun
Oh my bad I meant Ryan woods from brentford
19:55, Wed 13 Jun
You can't see the Woods from the Wood sometimes on here
19:55, Wed 13 Jun
Dukesy12

:D

I don't believe it's true though I'm afraid, no way we had that sort of money?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
19:57, Wed 13 Jun
God knows he said we was very close and offered him 20k a week. I said that’s peanuts jota is on double that and he said no chance Is he on that.
20:00, Wed 13 Jun
The million dollar question is how did you know it was his dad? I wouldn't recognize Ryan Woods if he knocked my door.
20:01, Wed 13 Jun
How come he knows where you live ?
20:01, Wed 13 Jun
Ribeye
The million dollar question is how did you know it was his dad? I wouldn't recognize Ryan Woods if he knocked my door.
Exactly
20:03, Wed 13 Jun
Imagine of his dad and I doubt some bloke is gonna lie about who his son is lol said he flying to phapos today with his missuss so I might see him about.
20:03, Wed 13 Jun
Dukesy has had a total Bat.
Thanks for keeping us up, Harry.
20:05, Wed 13 Jun
Blue Machine
Ribeye
Exactly
I had to google Ryan to see any resemblance lol
20:31, Wed 13 Jun
So this bloke has said alright mate my son is Ryan Woods im going to paphos might see you around?

I've heard of famous people using the line do you know who i am but not some championship midfielders dad.
20:37, Wed 13 Jun
Ribeye
So this bloke has said alright mate my son is Ryan Woods im going to paphos might see you around?

I've heard of famous people using the line do you know who i am but not some championship midfielders dad.
he started talking to my wife and mother in law in the cue to board plan and they was all talking about random crap then they mentioned we don’t like football but he (i) might know who your on about and he said my son is a professional footballer who plays for Brentford and I said let me guess is it Ryan as he is a local lad and he said yeah.
21:02, Wed 13 Jun
Hoof hearted?
Richard wood.
Dick Wood 8-)
21:30, Wed 13 Jun
The Birmingham Power Shift 2.0
Dukesy12

:D

I don't believe it's true though I'm afraid, no way we had that sort of money?
Who knows how much money we had.

It was clear during the January window that the door was slammed shut on any deals.Probably because of FFP.Cottrill told the press we were close on a couple of signings and then nothing happened.
We were certainly throwing a lot of money around in the summer.
07:25, Thu 14 Jun
....and by the time you posted on here you had forgotten it was Ryan Woods and posted about Richard Wood instead?8-) Are you sure who you were talking to? Did either of these parents have ginger hair? If not, the next time you see them ask whether Mrs Wood(s) has ever been friendly with James Hewitt, Damien Lewis or Steve Davis.

Dukesy12
I said let me guess is it Ryan as he is a local lad and he said yeah.