15:52, Thu 14 Jun
Totally agree - who gives a monkey's, everyone will continue to refer to it as St Andrews anyway, money for old rope if you ask me.

Probably some pedantic feck on Sky Sports will be use the full name but that won't last long (it's too much of a mouthfull)
number8
Well you will, because that's what has been paid for. If they don't say it, I'm pretty sure that defeats the object of helping with FFP etc.

I haven't got a problem with it, if it helps the playing side, or steadies the financial ship. I'd have preferred it not to have changed from St Andrews to anything really, but they've kept the 'St. Andrews' bit - I think I'd have been fed up if they hadn't.

Trillion Trophy is a mad name really, but it's a bit of a mad club, so we should be fine with that.

If anyone asks, we can tell them it's been named as a tribute to Villa's overdraft.
The belle of St Trillions
We could always amalgamate the name - St Trillions. Got a certain something about it.... :P

Linked Image
16:47, Thu 14 Jun
Jim
Jim
it'd probably do more harm than good, as our friends in B6 would more likely boycott.

You genuinely believe that a commercial tie-up with Birmingham City will have a negative impact on a company's profitability because of the power of the Pink (and baby blue) Pound?

Goodness, we need to keep this brilliant piece of financial analysis secret from all those companies that currently have links with Blues.

8-)

Not especially, but I do think if we were sponsored by Pepsi, then more Villa fans would stop drinking it, than Blues fans start drinking it. There's more of them.
I've just told people it's because we're the only Midlands club who's won a trophy this century, we wanted a name that fitted that status.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
17:04, Thu 14 Jun
The Birmingham Power Shift 2.0
I've just told people it's because we're the only Midlands Birmingham club who's won a trophy this century millenium, we wanted a name that fitted that status.

Get it right H.

also, Leicester are a Midlands club
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."
17:08, Thu 14 Jun
Tony Hancock
It would suggest though, that TTA are putting their money in / showing commitment.

Naming the ground St. Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium, isn't going to be a successful advert for TTA. It's not going to increase their sales. If it could, it'd probably do more harm than good, as our friends in B6 would more likely boycott.

It does bring us back to your other post though, which I understand to mean, any money paid by TTA over what the League considers to be fair value, will be considered by the League as a donation, which won't get around FFP rules.

You're making the assumption they're actually putting physical cash in, when what this is is moving figures around in a set of accounts. It's not extra money.
17:26, Thu 14 Jun
Apologies, they won't be switched on enough to realise though so it's ok.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
17:30, Thu 14 Jun
I'm not too fussed by this to be fair.
They kept St Andrews at the start of the name, and the name shows our intentions of getting a trillion trophies in 1 season under our new owner, Kim Jong Un.
:D

Nice one Tam
Wigan Pier.
Brother Tam, the deep fat friar
We could always amalgamate the name - St Trillions. Got a certain something about it.... :P

Linked Image
Can't get that song out of my head since you posted this :D
3asygroove

Good song for us, I reckon. Maybe a bit lower pitched, in case we're mistaken for Villa. 'St Trillions, St Trillions, our battle cry'. :D
we're the city boot boys coming after you.first verse.grab the nearest weapon,doesnt matter which one.lol
19:54, Thu 14 Jun
The pure hell of st trillions :D
20:05, Thu 14 Jun
TaylorJay84
Its a good sensible business move which will eleviate any FFP issues

ALLEVIATE
DES
22:54, Thu 14 Jun
B13blues
Brother Tam, the deep fat friar

Linked Image
Can't get that song out of my head since you posted this :D
Wow!! That pic!! The girls showing her Stocking tops! I used to skive off school and go to McCall’s just off bull st, spend lunchtime loooking to see if I could catch a glimpse of stocking top, teenage heaven!!!
Kro
23:20, Thu 14 Jun
JCL
If this is a statement of intent a trillion trophies ???? We will need to build a new trophy room !!