09:17, Thu 14 Jun
A million is a decent wedge of cash.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
09:17, Thu 14 Jun
:D
09:18, Thu 14 Jun
El Mayor
Only snag

As TTA are a connected company, there has to be market value in the transaction - and it won't be much. AFAIK Derby got less than 1 million per year from iPro for renaming Pride Park.

If we can get £1m a year for the sponsorship of Wast Hills and St Anns then it's £1m every year in the accounts against FFP then we had previously for something that will be meaningless really. No one will call Wast Hills the TT Training Complex and No one will call St Anns the St Anns TT Stadium apart from Media Outlets.
I like it. Sounds ambitious.
09:25, Thu 14 Jun
Rename it - sure if it brings in extra cash. But don't call it St. Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium for Christs sake
09:26, Thu 14 Jun
Valencia
Rename it - sure if it brings in extra cash. But don't call it St. Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium for Christs sake

It doesn't matter what they call it, as long as it benefits the club.
09:28, Thu 14 Jun
I'm surprised it's took so long, we rename our manager every four months
09:28, Thu 14 Jun
Ginja Ninja
Valencia

It doesn't matter what they call it, as long as it benefits the club.

Even if we renamed it the ‘Tony Macaroni Arena’ like Livingston did?

I’m a bit disappointed we’ve had to sell the rights. Could have been a better name but it could have been far worse.
09:29, Thu 14 Jun
I honestly couldn't care less what they call it because it will always be St. Andrews to us anyway.
09:30, Thu 14 Jun
Hmm.

Naming our stadium Trillion Trophy is laughable isn’t it? The piss take is endless.

I wouldn’t have minded something a bit more sensible.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
09:35, Thu 14 Jun
1) If these fellas are just looking to sell it on, why rename the ground
2) Why are they looking to market their name in the UK?
09:39, Thu 14 Jun
Could be worse - and critically most people stop reading after the second word, so naming it St Andrew's TT Stadium is better than TT St Andrew's Stadium.
Kristian Pedersen incoming?
Yeah, you can already see the responses we are going to get. I'd have preferred a better name, and in monetary terms its hardly going to end our problems but no one will call it that so it doesn't really matter.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
Well this is a bit shit isn't it.
Rags on the new Forum:
"Who on earth still has signatures showing ? ... they're the same every single time ... you've read 'em once then just hide them forever"
09:42, Thu 14 Jun
If you add up all the major trophies all the other WM teams have won in this millenia and multiply them by a trillion, we'll still have won more. :D
09:42, Thu 14 Jun
I think the vilers have got enough to worry about. They won’t be in a position to take the piss out of anyone for anything. They won’t even be able to read what our ground is called through all of those tears.
09:51, Thu 14 Jun
Surprised it is called TTA given that we are told that they do not want to be part of this long term
09:57, Thu 14 Jun
Espana
Surprised it is called TTA given that we are told that they do not want to be part of this long term

Would like to hear Mayor’s take on this to be fair...
09:57, Thu 14 Jun
How come we haven’t had a say in it?

Tom Ross Poll and all that shite?

ffs